[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so sweet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: p.png (388 KB, 530x772) Image search: [Google]
p.png
388 KB, 530x772
Why is she so sweet?
>>
>>82373663
It's the pretty hair, and the nice dresses. and the cute noises she makes whenever someone gets in her personal space
>>
Why does she stroke her hair so much?
>>
>>82374477
Autism
>>
>>82374477
It eases the pain.
>>
Does anybody have the mega link for the clarence episodes?
>>
Do you think Jeff has ever thought about trying to reform/mind control Clarence and Sumo to be like him?
>>
>>82374477
every character in this show has some form of disease. the Minecraft guy has ocd, the bald dude has what adalia Rose has, and Clarence has downs syndrome. this bitch probably has some autism thing
>>
>>82376522
>Jeff
>mind control
I'd love to see this in fanart or in show.
>>
Her voice actor is adorable.
>>
>>82376522
>>82376710
>clarence and sumo's heads turn into blocks shapes

>both act exactly like jeff until he can't stand it anymore
>>
File: GjavAXy.jpg (25 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
GjavAXy.jpg
25 KB, 480x270
>>82376554
>The Minecraft guy
>>
>>82376744
It's a real kid's voice. Every pedophile's dream. So of course she's super popular with 4chan.
>>
>>82376744
You lied to me.
>>
>>82377498
That would be cool to see. So how would he do it?
>>
>>82377498
How long do you think it would take until Jeff wouldn't take it anymore?
>>
>>82376710
Seconded
>>
>>82373663
Who?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.