[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMAGINE being on the bridge of the Black Zero for hours on end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1461136935292.jpg (35 KB, 836x352) Image search: [Google]
1461136935292.jpg
35 KB, 836x352
IMAGINE being on the bridge of the Black Zero for hours on end with this literal sex goddess right there within reach, trying not to watch as she crosses and recrosses her legs in her sexy black unitard,dispassionately musing on the righteousness of the Kryptonian genetics program and how it had freed you all from the "messy couplings of lesser beasts," the pupils in her icy blue eyes dilating in excitement at the very thought of recovering the codex and beginning Krypton's greatness anew; as all the while you listen as her breath quickens and her chest begins to heave ever so slightly in anticipation of the discoveries that await you on the latest outpost, you lose yourself in the reverie of your own most secret thoughts of the things you could do to her in the rest chambers that would make those lips part with passion, those breasts heave in earnest need.

Then Jax-Ur shows up with the latest status reports on the Phantom Drive, and you pull yourself back from the brink of heresy for the thousandth time. Such was the life of Zod.
>>
Shit, what year did I get sent back to? Do,i have time to stop the fall of CWArrow?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>
>>82031716
Did they keep the backstory from the first Superman movie? At her trial, Ursa was accused of being a pedophile. It's why they exiled her.

In Superman II the story is that she and Jaws were just palling around with Zod, but that's not what Jor-El said originally.
>>
File: 1403343163963.png (67 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1403343163963.png
67 KB, 250x250
I don't understand most of what you said but I fapped to it anyway.
>>
>>82031716
He was breed as a Soldier. The Brave New World scientists probably castrate the soldiers during matrix birth.
>>
>>82036022
It doesn't seem like a good idea to cripple the testosterone levels of your warriors
>>
File: faora_ul.jpg (146 KB, 778x1027) Image search: [Google]
faora_ul.jpg
146 KB, 778x1027
Imagine being Faora during that transmission and having to be all like "damn, Zod, you fuckin' imposing, all crazy with your tight body and wall eyed goatee face. I would totally kneel to you, both my genetically perfected body and my sharp cold mind." when all she really wants to do is go down to a lesser planet and toy with some indigenous primitives. Like seriously imagine having to be Faora and not only stand there while Zod flaunts his poor oratory skills, the staticy transmission barely concealing his stuttering and bad phrasing, and just stand there, line after line, hour after hour, while he perfects that speech. Not only having to tolerate his the noises coming out of his mouth but his haughty attitude as everyone on the Black Zero tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ZOD IS ONE BAD MOFO!!! because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his sweaty fucking Frankenstein face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.
>>
>>82036695
You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of Thangarian Snare beasts and virgin sacrifices offered to you my lesser creatures that worship you as a goddess and later US soldiers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies on Krypton. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled forehead as juts it out to writhe it imposingly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "imposing (for that what he calls himself) aura", the respect he worked so hard for with his speech coach in the previous months. And then the com. officer calls for another transmission, and you know you could kill every single person on the bridge before the ship security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Faora. You're not going to lose your future genocide career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
Fuck off /tv/
>>
Why did someone raised to fight get his ass kicked by a scientist?

That was a fucking embarrassing beating.
>>
>>82037086
Jor-el knows the sweet science.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.