[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Original Character Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 15
Alright /co/, post your original character in this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 484x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 484x720
Ok. Her name is Gaea. Any questions?
>>
>>82023435
where's her chin
>>
File: yes its editied.jpg (48 KB, 200x394) Image search: [Google]
yes its editied.jpg
48 KB, 200x394
its shit because it was a shitty scan and its a small drawing from a 11x18 paper

Paku Sagema. a typical happy jrpg protag with amnesia and is basically a side character in his own story

i havent drawn anything in 2 years. depression sucks, and when im depressed i dont wanna make this happy guy
>>
File: Beaten Poxten.png (12 KB, 367x350) Image search: [Google]
Beaten Poxten.png
12 KB, 367x350
This is Poxten, a sharp witted fellow who specializes in powerful artifacts and the supernatural, while also leading a religious cult. His body was ripped apart by an agent of Chaos, and his friend fixed him up with a cyborg body.

He normally doesn't look beat up and wears a tall top hat.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 418x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 418x734
>>82023468
That's just how I drew at the time. Any other questions?
>>
>>82023884
I like this one
>>
File: le cheeseburger man.jpg (7 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
le cheeseburger man.jpg
7 KB, 250x207
>>82024013
much thanks anon
>>
File: 1461129179827.jpg (2 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
1461129179827.jpg
2 MB, 4608x2592
You know how people make fun of Link for never talking? That's this guy's deal. Everyone thinks he is a wizard because of his wardrobe, walking stick, and fairy that follows him. Really he is such a timid and modest character.
>>
File: sci fi protag concepts.png (130 KB, 919x539) Image search: [Google]
sci fi protag concepts.png
130 KB, 919x539
>>82023123
Concepts for a sci-fi story. Kind of a space opera.
Main character is a human from the 21st century who gets thawed from stasis after 500 years. Ends up meeting exiled alien royalty and gets involved in the politics of an entire planet (they may or may not become romantically involved)
>>
File: Astronaut helmet.jpg (440 KB, 1503x952) Image search: [Google]
Astronaut helmet.jpg
440 KB, 1503x952
Im not sure what his name is. Hes just an angry little astronaut helmet with arms and legs.
>>
File: lacie4.png (175 KB, 473x644) Image search: [Google]
lacie4.png
175 KB, 473x644
Lacie is a black widow. She's an heiress to a chain of housing for arachnids (Scorpions and ticks included) She's so sheltered that she never learned to control her venom and constantly secretes it from her fangs. Rather than be wary of this she decides she doesn't care and still kisses, blows and otherwise fatally poisons anyone who's unlucky enough to catch her eye.
>>
File: 11.jpg (271 KB, 453x974) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
271 KB, 453x974
Hows this? he's a wizard btw
>>
>>82024955
That seems pretty funny
>>
>>82028077
Give him black eyes and he'd look like Morpheus
>>
This is Jos and his rock monster
>>
File: obe1play.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
obe1play.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
"lets save"
>>
>>82028150
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but thank you
>>
>>82026176
what a cutie

is she like, a spidergirl, or does she look like a normal human but with spider properties?
>>
File: Vix profile6.png (207 KB, 572x678) Image search: [Google]
Vix profile6.png
207 KB, 572x678
>>82028511
The latter. She's part of a story I made with a friend involving bugs, were the more deadly they are, the more high class citizens they are. The main character is a Scorpion named Vix who's in a sadomasochistic relationship with an Ant who left his colony.
>>
File: -9780.jpg (31 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
-9780.jpg
31 KB, 480x640
Anastasia Galina Lubov

Once the daughter of a noble, she would abhor that status as it left her caged in her family's castle due to the father and mother being overprotective and religious catholic nuts, resorting her to scurry like a mouse just to explore the town of Yaroslalv, even if it was kind of a miserable looking place during the 16th century.

One fated night, she met the witch Baba Yaga as she wandered through an Oddity shop she had established in secret. Baba saw an interesting spirit in the girl after having a talk as Anastasia wanted to explore more of the world, and see it evolve through her eyes. So Baba gave her the common but fabled Reverted Elixir(Huandan).

Anastasia of course didn't care about the immortality so she drank it, faked her own death via poison, and had Baba Yaga dig her up so she can explore the world in peace.

Present time: Anastasia settled in Chicago and still works at a Cabaret club called The "Canary's Shroud"

She got the idea to wear chains through A Christmas Carol's Jacob Marley, as she thought she should play the part of a ghost since gaining immortality. She has regenerative abilities, but she's gotat experience the wounds inflicted on her a few times.

This being a concept drawing as i don't know where the Zsasz look came from.

Also Think I should tweak her origins a bit more or is it just fine?
>>
I can't draw for shit so I might as well just put descriptions of my OCs.

>Ashanti Zulu
An African cage fighter with gigantism, Ashanti is 7'5 and weighs a whopping 610 lbs. Her father Lewis Zulu, one of Africa's most feared crimelords trained his daughter to fight at a young age getting the idea that her condition would make him a lot of money. Ashanti went through torturous training methods that would;ve broken most men and was given an experimental diet that caused her to blow up in both muscle and fat. Lewis hired multiple people to train his daughter including known terrorists, pirates and fighting experts. Ashanti is capable of bench pressing up to 2800 lbs and can punch with a force of 8,000 psi. All of the torture and bloodshed she has endured caused her to become silent and very easy to provoke so much so that Lewis had to start controlling his behemoth of a daughter with an electro-shock collar. She has an undefeated record in her underground cage fights and has over two hundred kills. One day however, Ashanti got the idea of ripping off her collar, she did and got an instant sense of freedom, she invoked vengeance on her abusive father by killing him, stole his money and ran off. Ashanti is not very intelligent and she rarely speaks, she is a tortured soul who is now searching for a purpose in her life.

>Oaml Yya (first name pronounced Omel)
Oaml Yya A.K.A. Agent 51 is a high ranking alien agent that is part of a intergalactic organization that fights to preserve endangered species from all across the universe. Oaml's species is very proficient in telekinesis and is exceptionally intelligent even for alien standards, as he knows some of the most well kept secrets and mysteries of the universe, knowledge of that caliber is exclusive to only the most selfless of beings. Oaml has an extensive list of achievements as well. He finds the value in all life no matter how small it is. His design is based on the Flatwoods Monster.
>>
>>82028263
What am I even...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.