[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one does it better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: furry movies about racism.jpg (335 KB, 1077x800) Image search: [Google]
furry movies about racism.jpg
335 KB, 1077x800
Which one does it better?
>>
Does what better? They're both great movies, If you mean the message CDD is more on your face with the discrimination
>>
>>82016009
They aren't exactly about the same kind of thing... you know?
>>
>>82016009
>CDD is more on your face with the discrimination
No the fuck it's not
I never even realized it till someone on /co/ said it
>>
>>82016524
Meant for >>82016138
>>
>>82016366
They're both about overcoming racism.
>>
>>82016009
They're pretty different movies. I personally like Cats Don't Dance more but they're both good.

>>82016524
You didn't realize the plot of the movie until it was pointed out to you? whew
>>
>>82016524
You're honestly retarded then
>>
>>82016638
Cats Don't Dance:
>you don't belong here, cause you are inherently less talented than I am (and besides, this is my spotlight and I ain't sharing)
Zootopia:
>you can technically kill me and eat me, and some of your kind have gone insane recently, that is enough reason for me to be afraid of you

Species ≠ races.
>>
>>82017384
To elaborate on my kind of sort of point, while CDD was about something like racism, Zootopia cannot be retold with people.
>>
>>82017866
>Zootopia cannot be retold with people.
You're retarded.
>>
>>82017866
literally switch out predators with with Blacks/Mexicans and switch out all others with Withes/Asians.

Now you can make the same movie plot.
>>
>>82017384
>what are metaphors
>>
>>82017866
It can be retold with people, It just won't be as good, or cute
>>
>>82016009
Zootopia. CDD pussyfooted around the real world issue and made it shallow and one sided. The protagonist did nothing wrong but trust the white man and then give up momentarily. The moral is mostly "don't give up on your dreams, even when society is against you." In Zootopia, the main character knows racism is bad but is a racist herself. Rabbits and foxes are discriminated against in different ways, telling a story with many morals, one of them the same as CDD.
Zootopia is more complex and covers the subject more in depth and from different angles.
>>
>>82017951
>>82019995
>>82020707
I think that anon meant the Zootopia world is set up for animal people while CDD world has less thought put into it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.