[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meet sutra oyl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nzqh74NEcl1uvczv6o1_1280.png (1 MB, 1201x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzqh74NEcl1uvczv6o1_1280.png
1 MB, 1201x1920
meet sutra oyl
>>
File: Sutra.jpg (87 KB, 648x209) Image search: [Google]
Sutra.jpg
87 KB, 648x209
>>
>>82015790
damn is that all the pics of her?
>>
>>82015300
That plot is very japanese right there.
>>
>>82017678
lolwut?
>>
>>82018756
The whole
>Can i scrub your back?
Right there
>>
>>82015300
What kind of oil pun is Sutra?
>>
>>82020083
takes a real man to resist a semen demon like Sutra
>>
>>82020190
I think her name is an answer.
>>
>>82015300

Heh, at first I thought this was a Mad Maz parody, only the dialogue was too much like Popeye to be a parody! Didn't know motorcycles existed in the Popeye world. For some reason I always associate Popeye with the 1930's
>>
>>82020982
I googled and i found the Popeye wiki because of course there was a wiki. And i found this about her.
>Sutra Oyl is Olive Oyl's sultry blonde cousin who was added to the Popeye comic strip (formerly Thimble Theatre) during Bobby London's run of 1986-1989. Sutra's looks are very different to that of her better-known cousin, having long, curly blonde hair and a curvaceous figure, and also preferring to wear more revealing clothes. She does however have very large feet like Olive and wears the same type of shoes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.