[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder a runaways movie was cancelled so iron man 3 could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: runaways_1.jpg (60 KB, 560x569) Image search: [Google]
runaways_1.jpg
60 KB, 560x569
daily reminder a runaways movie was cancelled so iron man 3 could be made
>>
fuck teenagers
>>
Runaways would work better as a tv series
>>
Good. I don't think I could stand two hours of shitty teenage actors.
>>
Good.

This series went nowhere.

But I would like a TV-show. Animated!
>>
Honestly, Runaways don't lend themselves very well to a film. They'd need some good budget though to handle the baggage.
>>
Well, now they can definitely do it.

Victor wouldn't have worked until post Ultron MCU.

I imagine Runaways will be a staple after Phase 3 ends.
>>
>>82010992
Victor probably won't even be in the movie.
>>
>>82010716
>fuck teenagers
Can do.
>>
>>82011046
I disagree. Victor would be the anti-hero.

The New Avengers we have after Phase 3, the Runaways, and Victor

It would be the main Runaway cast trying to prevent the Avengers from going after Victor just because he is claiming to be the Son of Ultron.

I just want to see Molly throw a bus at someone, maybe Captain Marvel
>>
>>82011114
Take a step back and look at what you just wrote, and then tell me why that wouldn't work for Runaways 1.
>>
They can introduce them in the Cloak and Dagger tv show now.
>>
>>82010691
Thank god to that.
>>
>>82010691
Runaways would work better as a show or Phase 4 movie.
>>
>>82012985
I can think of nothing worse than being subjected to television children actors, as well as CG Old Lace.
>>
>>82015541
Old Lace needs to be 20% CG and 80% Practical FX.
>>
>>82010691
I don't want a shitty live-action movie. I'd like to see an animated adaption.
>>
>>82010691
They'll show up in the Cloak and Dagger series Alex would make for a cool big bad for one of their seasons.
>>
No, it was canceled so they could focus all of their efforts on the Avengers.
>>
Never paid attention to them
Is it actually good? Is there any special run worth checking out more than the others?
>>
>>82010691
The runaways has only ONE good story in it. After that it becomes substandard even by cw and 90's fox teen shows standards garbage with supers in it.

We dodged a bullet.

>>82019285
No. After the pride dies it goes to absolute shit and never recovers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.