[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they have grey skin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why did they have grey skin?
>>
>>82009546

malnutrition
>>
SO they can use different parts of people without look weird.
>>
>>82009566
>>82009546
this show was actually about dying children hallucinating during the holocaust
>>
>>82009546
Lazy animation
>>
They were lifeless
>>
>>82009546
They have cancer skin.
>>
>>82009546
good thing i erased all the memories i had for it
>>
They are neutrals
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
No Me Gusta
>>
Programming by the PIC (people in control) to get children acclimated to seeing talking corpses. Courage the Cowardly Dog was the same way.

Eventually, when the PIC digs up the old emperors and queens, and resurrect them using the Royal Cauldron of the Thames, we will be led by the literal talking dead.

Open your eyes and listen to the hummings from Echo North. Acclamation is death, identity will save you.
>>
>>82009546
I always thought it was meant to look like newspaper cutouts to fit with the animation, kind of like South Park.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8i1ruA23E1qi1t83.gif (666 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8i1ruA23E1qi1t83.gif
666 KB, 300x340
>>82009546
Oh god I had forgotten about this

my eyes
>>
The only good things to come out of that show were a tomb raiding flash game and an object's in mirror are closer then they appear gag
>>
File: 1459400654434.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1459400654434.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>82016676
What's wrong, 'Nonypoo? Don't want to hear my voice in your head, telling you that you are under no circumstances to let me pop into your head when you jack off later tonight, and that you are NOT to imagine me riding you like a pogo stick talking about how your cock is the biggest ever on account of it is so fantastically big?
>>
>>82018478
Oh god not him but I forgoten just how horrible the way she talked was
>>
You think this looks bad? You poor SOBs never saw the pilot on Kablam, did you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TDmZJx0yLk
>>
these things were in the digimon movie right?
>>
>>82018711
I think the main character did digivolve al one point
>>
>>82018602
I thought it was cute on account of it was a cute way to talk
>>
>>82010042
That would explain the Jewiness of all the characters.
>>
>>82018674
This doesn't look so bad
>>
There is a god and he wants us to suffer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X57LrcA_TDs
>>
>>82018711
There was a segment before the movie with the characters about to watch the movie, wich later was turned into an episode repacing everything Digimon with "Mega Giants".
>>
>>82019445
I always wondered which came first, the movie short or the episode.
>>
I always assumed it was just the style and the studio trying to be unique.

>>82015197
Hey Jacob, can I call you Jake? Alright Jake, heres the thing. Fuck off with the name. No one gives a fuck about your identity on 4chan. Either commit to a tripcode or stay anon.
I'm triggered
>>
>>82019535
How about You sick My Dick
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.