[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This a Jean is turning evil again arc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jean shrug.jpg (26 KB, 397x311) Image search: [Google]
jean shrug.jpg
26 KB, 397x311
>This a Jean is turning evil again arc
>>
>This a Jean is making people gay arc
>>
File: creepy teacher.jpg (62 KB, 450x292) Image search: [Google]
creepy teacher.jpg
62 KB, 450x292
>its a "who knows what prof x erased from Jean's mind" arc again
>>
File: Greatest Detective.png (230 KB, 334x381) Image search: [Google]
Greatest Detective.png
230 KB, 334x381
>Jean spends time mind zapping people to do what she wants
>Young Cyclops dies, Regular Cyclops vanishes, Young Cyclops revives, Regular Cyclops reappears
>Jean spends time convincing Young Bobby is gay, Regular Bobby now admits he's been gay all along
>>
>>82008594
>That's not Jean normally
This is just Jean being evil Jean like normal.
>>
>>82008541
I would love it if it actually evolves into that. I mean, say she actually did turn Bobby gay and not just invade his privacy. Say she gets some strange satisfaction from using her powers in such a sinister way. Though to be fair, telepathy/mind control is inherently the power of a villain
>>
>>82009967
Has Jean done anything actually productive in the last 10 years?
>>
>>82010404
Jean Prime has been dead since 2004, so no
>>
Maybe once Sophie Turner butchers the role we'll get a new Jean
>>
>>82008541
>It's a years-long "Jean turns evil" arc they wrote by total accident
>>
>>82010404
Her being dead was great for Cyclops and Emma's characterization, so kinda.
>>
>>82010648
>The only time people are actually happy is when Jean is dead
>The moment she's back she fucks over even more lives.
>>
>>82010764
>Scott was retired and happy with his wife and son.
>Then Jean back.
>>
>>82010601
This.

No intention from the writers here other than practicing looking smug after they've patched over all the stupid shit they've done over the past few years and claimed the rushed botch job tying stuff together was a meta arc.

They're just holding on to the dashboard and screaming Jeezus take the wheel as they hurtle towards a cliff.
>>
>>82008541
>Jean dies again
>>
I've always seen Jean as Marvel's Raven. In that writers that can't really think of an arc with her tends to just have her turn evil because of one good storyline.
>>
>>82008541
I informally asked for that page to be altered with a FIM image (the Pinkie shrugging one), and earned a 3 day vacation. It still makes more sense than

Bobby, you crave cock.
>>
>>82010648
Not Emma. Her character really suffered while she was wth Scott. She lost all her charm and sting, and was just little more than Scott's girlfriend.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.