[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post /co/-related characters who browse [r9k]. >Ugly. >Bachelor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: Squidward.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Squidward.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Post /co/-related characters who browse [r9k].

>Ugly.
>Bachelor.
>Shitty job with a shitty salary, exploited by his greedy boss.
>Annoying neighbors.
>No talents.
>Broken dreams.
>Most people dislike him for no reasons.
>>
File: Tavros.png (2 KB, 249x224) Image search: [Google]
Tavros.png
2 KB, 249x224
>>
>>81999003
Batman.
>>
>>81999060
>hot
>wealthy
>extremely talented
>can and does bed any woman he pleases, often giving no fucks and only doing it to maintain his secret identity
>actually does something with his life, and in turn improves the lives of others

I don't think Batman qualifies
>>
>>81999060
His problems are his own's fault.

He refuse to kills important and very dangerous criminals, also nobody forced him to make justice on this shitty city.
>>
File: Mako Sad.png (165 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Mako Sad.png
165 KB, 444x250
Mako
>was a normie
>dated 2 babes
>got cucked by them turning lesbian
>can't even have one of them
>No one cares about him anymore
>>
>>81999003
>dislike him for no reasons

Christ, do /r9k/ losers really think this highly of themselves? No one likes Squidward because he's an insufferable prick that thinks he's above everyone he meets, despite having zero reason to behave that way. He has a entry-level understanding of music and art and thinks he's a genius for it.

So, yeah, I agree that he for sure browses /r9k/ but not for the exact reason you think OP.
>>
File: tumblr_nmqzm3zOcf1tlmnjlo1_500.png (252 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmqzm3zOcf1tlmnjlo1_500.png
252 KB, 500x558
>is miserable 24/7
>dislikes everyone except for one person
>is damaged goods
>contantly feels like a slave/prisoner
>>
>>82001505
>dislike him for no reasons
Think he means neoSquidward
>>
>>82001505
>No one likes Kanye because he's an insufferable prick that thinks he's above everyone he meets, despite having zero reason to behave that way. He has a entry-level understanding of music and art and thinks he's a genius for it.
>>
>>82001604
>claims femanon
>people tell her tits or gtfo
>>
>>82001505
I was talking about his own case, not people on [r9k].

I remember some scenes in the cartoons where the random fishes hate him or reject him with no reasons. ( actually Bikini Bottom population have a high percent of assholes. )

concerning [r9k] this is just people rejected simply because they are ugly most of times, but american logic in 4chan try to justify that.
>>
>>82001635
Kanye has very good reason to behave the way he behaves: he's extremely rich and famous. That sort of shit is what amplifies his normal behavior into the crazy Kanye West shit we hear about all the time.

If Squidward were Kanye rich/famous, you don't think he'd behave way more ridiculously?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 540x720
>>81999003
Tell me he doesn't.

>>82001379
Nah, by the end of the show he's far to well adjusted to be the kind of person who browse's /r9k/.

Also
>cucked
Stop using that word if you have no fucking clue what it means.
>>
File: WHY.png (177 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
177 KB, 512x384
Typical fembot.

>Overweight
>Usually disgusting
>Borderline disorder
>Bulimia disorder
>Cut herself
>Alcoholic
>Desperate
>Depressive
>Very angry
>Most people hate or make fun of her

at least she's cute sometimes.
>>
>>82001664
>concerning [r9k] this is just people rejected simply because they are ugly most of times, but american logic in 4chan try to justify that.
>simply because they are ugly most of times
>simply because they are ugly

The threads on /r9k/'s front page, are right now:
>Has anyone made it through NOFAP
>REEEE STACIES
>How can a black woman cute a qt Asian bf?i won't settle for anything less
>"Debate" over whether the Columbine shooters were normies, chads, or robots
>Asking if its ok to like Anime girls more than real girls
>>the shape of the penis is designed to allow men to scoop competing sperm out of a woman's vagina >yfw the penis literally evolved to prevent cucking
>autist stories
>snacc: snacc thread >post snaccs >rate others snaccs >eat snaccs >general snacc discussion pic related, it is strawberry theyre real good
>Complaining about stacies and your mom
>>style and how you present yourself >just groom >buy nice clothes >get a beard and glasses >just watch rsdnation/pua videos bro!!! :DDD jesus fucking christ whats next? Not all women are whores?

people on /r9k/ arent rejected because they're ugly, they're rejected because there babyrage filled autists who don't understand basic social interactions and are angry at everyone who does. Being ugly is icing on the cake
>>
>>82005448
Autism is a disease you know? their brain is just sick, that's not really or entirely their fault.
>>
>>82005448
Not on the front page but too good pass-up bonus:

>ITT: Music women will NEVER understand I'll start first. https://youtu.be/qyXTgqJtoGM
>>
>>82005448
>Has anyone made it through NOFAP
>snacc: snacc thread >post snaccs >rate others snaccs >eat snaccs >general snacc discussion pic related, it is strawberry theyre real good

To be fair, these are fine.
>>
>>82005503
I get that, but it doesn't absolve them of all responsibility either. It certainly doesn't mean they were rejected "simply because they are ugly most of times,"
>>
>>
>>81999038
Please provide a description of this character for those of us who haven't read Homosuck.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 453x350) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 453x350
>>
>>82001673
If Squidward were rich hed be Squilliam
>>
He would probably be one of the users that tries to convince the kissless virgins that the key to solving their problems is to just b themselves.
>>
>>82005587
and what are their responsability exactly?

this is people with a mental incurable disease who make their lives shit, and also """"normal"""" people make fun of them for their awkward behavior that they can't change anyway, it's pretty normal of being butthurt about that, people here have empathy for nothing, i didn't said i like this people but i don't hate them too, this is just people with a genetical injustice.

but i guess for underage here or arrogant douchebags it's better to make stupid comparaisons about virginity, muscles, friends or some shit like that, with a pseudo-darwinist explanation about prehistoric, always related to sex with wimminz or fist fights.

the funny fact is when this kind of people pretend to be religious.
>>
>>82006328
Anon, you poor autistic faggot, normal people make fun of social potatoes because they break the system normies all adhere to. I cannot read an aspie, and they just stare blankly and uncomfortably back at me. I cannot speak with an aspie as they do not understand the simplest shit, and will respond back with an hour's rant on the stupidest bullshit that nobody could possibly care about. Talking to an aspie requires a level of patience that's unreasonable to demand from an average person. And why should I have empathy for a potato that does not have any empathy or understanding about me?

Aspies can change their awkward behavior, I've seen it done. They can rationalize it and come at it from a logical perspective and conform to the sort of standards that everybody else takes for granted. Being socially retarded is not an excuse that means everybody else should be forced to deal with you out of pity, it means you're socially retarded and you can either not do social shit or you can adapt. I do not let people with downs syndrome do heart surgery on me just because I feel bad about their brain being fucked.
>>
>>82006698
>Anon, you poor autistic faggot
Woaw the beginning is edgy, the funny fact is i didn't insult you actually but well.
>reading the rest of reply.
goddam this is so edgy and full of bad faith, so you hate this people just for the pleasure of hating, and this is exactly the reason why they are so butthurt or complains everytimes.

maybe when you will grow up, you should probably understand better my logic, for the moment i see only edgy teenager emotional shitstorm

also this thread is not created for talking about real people's personnal issues, you started to talk about that the first, why you cares so much about people you hate? that's make no sense.
>>
File: image.png (292 KB, 490x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 490x385
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.