[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they would fight, who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: bale affleck batman.jpg (350 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
bale affleck batman.jpg
350 KB, 1300x1300
If they would fight, who would win?
>>
Big Ben, obviously. It's not even a fair fight.
>>
File: AdamWestElephant.jpg (63 KB, 612x793) Image search: [Google]
AdamWestElephant.jpg
63 KB, 612x793
No contest.
>>
Affleck Batman looks way better. From far away, Bales costume looks like a stylish motorcycle suit, minus the mask, belt and cape obviously.
>>
Between Bale and Affleck, who had the better Batmobile?
>>
>Bale takes a bullet to the gut and then falls two stories
>retires for eight years
>barely beats Bane

>Osama Bin Affleck keeps up with the life for 20+ years
>takes bullets to the head
>kicks the shit out of fucking Superman

Who the fuck do you think would win?
>>
Affleck would straight up murder him.
>>
>>81996908
Stupid question. Bale would only stand a chance if he teamed up with Daredevil's Frank Castle.
Both are different takes for different worlds. Why can't people just accept that?
>>
Baleman dealt in a MUCH more grounded world. Batfleck dealt with a god
>>
Batfleck basically lived in an Arkham universe, he was a human tank who rolled up and meted out cartoonishly insane violence.

Baleman had trouble with 3-4 guys with dogs. They're such wildly different universes it seems silly to ask, you might as well argue whether Batfleck would win in a fight against Adam West Batman.

Baleman seems smarter at least. Batfleck's entire characterisation was basically "REEEEEEEEE" and while Baleman wasn't the world's greatest detective, he seemed clever in a way that Bafleck hasn't been yet.
>>
>>81996963
Batfleckmobile was awesome. I liked how it was low-slung with the long hood, and had some unnecessary fins on the back to actually invoke a bat stylization. It was like some kind of hellish roadster.

Bale's was all MILITARY TACTICOOL UTILITY TANK! And in fact they were ashamed to even call it a Batmobile, because that name is dumb and silly and sounds like something from a comic book.
>>
Baleman doesn't even have to touch you to knock you down.
>>
>>81996963
The Tumbler grew on me a lot for sure. But as far as a traditional Batmobile, I haven't liked any designs except for Keaton's and Affleck's.
>>
>>81997168
itt: batfleck shills
>>
File: 1458828556540.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458828556540.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>81997065
>Baleman
>smarter
>>
>>81997168

> because that name is dumb and silly and sounds like something from a comic book.

Yeah bro the army of literal ninjas who used a gigantic microwave to vaporize the city's water supply which was poisoned with fear gas was clearly a plot point crated by someone who hates silly things.

The Tumbler was fucking rad, he was driving that thing on rooftops and shooting motorcycles out of it. Just because he never called it the Batmobile doesn't mean it's not comic-booky.
>>
>>81997168
>>81997331
At least Nolan's Batman is called Batman

Snyder's Batman got one remark and it was Perry referring to him as the Bat man
>>
>>81996908
>has built in radar
>mad clown managed to fuck him up
>has cybernetic legs
>because a guy that has asthma broke his back and still manages to get stabbed
Batfleck wins baleman has so much shit he has to job against his enemies for suspense
>>
>>81997313
not really shills when BvS was shit, but even the biggest haters thought Bafleck was good among critics.
>>
Probably the one who can fucking move in their costume
>>
>>81997065
>Baleman seems smarter at least.

Batfleck invents and builds his own shit.
>>
>>81997509

>Batfleck was good

He was boring as fuck. He was a dull lump of impotent rage, Affleck had nothing to work with on the page and Snyder's direction didn't help either.

I didn't care at all about that big fight he had at the end with the mooks. It was technically impressive but totally hollow, it was a character I didn't care about fighting literally whos and the one villain you managed to set up as a threat gets blown up in three seconds instead of getting a proper fight.

I'm not saying Affleck can't do a good job in the role, but from what we've seen so far I have no interest in this version of Batman. Maybe when he gets his own movie Big Ben can give him a personality and character beyond dull rage.
>>
File: grafix.jpg (14 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
grafix.jpg
14 KB, 268x265
>Batfleck shoots Bateman
>Bateman retires to a hole in the desert for a year
>does push-ups and climbs a wall while mudslimes chant at him
>finally makes it out
>somehow makes it from the desert with no money or friends back to Gotham
>hits Batfleck with his motorcycle through a wall
>"I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEYPADS"
>>
>>81997589
>Adam West shows up and ka-pow!s them both
>Keaton, Clooney and Kilmer laugh but get run over by the remote controlled batmobile of based Arkham Bats
>>
>>81997545
I liked Lucius Fox helping Batman with his equipment.
>>
>>81996908
How bale won against anyone is a mystery. Every one of his moves looked like he was being held down by his own suit.
Benman would have whooped on him.
>>
>>81997657

>implying Keaton is that easy to take out

Batman's a fucking lunatic in those movies, he doesn't give a flying fuck.
>>
>>81997692
Batmen crossover when?
>>
File: images (28).jpg (20 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
20 KB, 512x288
>>81997692
Arkham Bats dies in 5 punches sure.

But I doubt any of the others has such an OP Bat-tank

It comes with an anti riot gun, a 60 mm cannon, a missile launcher, rocket boosters, a power wrench, electric stun field...
>>
>>81996963
Between the two? Both were eh, but the tumblr was more eh then the batfleckmobile and only through some improvements and the embracing of true non-lethal tank schematics did it ever become something worthy to be called the batmobile.
>>
>>81997727
closest you're gonna get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z65aq1EVGhs
>>
>>81997761
>Arkham Batman dies in 5 punches.

Maybe on Hard mode, which is, in Origin's own words. "For those who find solace in perfection."

Easy mode is basically called "For those who want an accurate Batman experience." And easy mode Batman takes 50 punches and 500 bullet wounds to kill at full armor.
>>
>>81998022
But the accurate batman experience is hard mode without ever getting hit and getting 100% plus all challenges and unlockables.
>>
Not the one who uses Keysi as their fighting style.
What was Nolan thinking with this shit?
>>
>>81997065
>wasn't the world's greatest detective
It truly hurts we will never get this again.
>>
>>81996908
Battfleck LITERALLY kills him.
>>
>>81996908
>Baleman had trouble fighting off some vicious dogs
>Batfleck has beaten Killer Croc, Superman, and likely several other metas
Why are you even asking this question?
>>
>>81997392
So unless people are trying to cram his name into every sentence he's not called Batman?
>>
>>82002621
Bane is stronger than Killer Croc.
>>
>>81996957
Up close, though, the Batfleck suit looks pretty bad on Affleck. It makes his proportions look weird, with his chest sticking out too much and it makes him look really stubby. The worst part is how he doesn't appear to have a neck. It looks really off. The suit adds like twenty pounds to him or something because he looks kinda overweight when he has it on.

And, if I'm being honest, grey bodysuits look kind of cheesy in real life, too, which is probably why every previous batsuit went with straight black (or in B&R's case, dark blue). He looks like he's wearing long underwear.

The mask is the worst part because it looks seriously silly on Affleck. It makes his cheeks puff out and it's just a bad fit for him. I'm honestly hoping that they re-sculpt it for future movies, make it more tailor-made for Affleck's face. Maybe change the look of it a bit because for a mask that's meant to make the wearer look constantly angry and intimidating, Affleck without the mask honestly looks far more angry and intimidating than he does WITH the mask. Basically, try to make the mask look a little scarier somehow.
>>
>>82002659
>Nolan Bane doesn't even use Venom
>Is stronger than DCEU Killer Croc
Where is your evidence of this?
>>
>>82002695
>grey bodysuits look kind of cheesy in real life
>every previous batsuit went with straight black
The Begins suit was completely gray wasn't it?
>>
>>81996963
I really love Affleck's Batmobile but I feel like people here shit on the Tumblr too much for not being a traditional design. I love it because it looks so bizarre; the chase sequence in Begins is one of my favourite sequences in any superhero film or even action film.

Overall, I'd honestly say that Begins is a lot more comic-booky than the other Nolan films and could have easily been the set-up for a DCEU. Even Gotham looks a lot more atmospheric and gothic than in the later films.
>>
>>82002755
It was a very dark grey and since it was always night when he had it on, it looked black. Also. it was clearly not made out of cloth and had all these little designs on it so it was impossible for it to look like long underwear.

I think it was a pretty decent suit. Mask could have been better, though.

I dunno, maybe Affleck's suit could look better if they got the cape to drape around him more. For some reason, no Batman flick since Returns ever allows the cape to really drape over his shoulders.
>>
>>81997065
>implying Batman '66 doesn't have an 'anti-Batman' spray
>>
File: 1460221106950.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460221106950.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
>>81997393
>cybernetic legs
>>
File: Batgirl lip.png (77 KB, 167x222) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl lip.png
77 KB, 167x222
>>81997925
>4them
>>
>>81997065
>Batfleck's entire characterisation was basically "REEEEEEEEE" and while Baleman wasn't the world's greatest detective

I would argue that Batfleck is a great detective and figured out that name was a ship but genuinely enjoys hurting/torturing criminals.
>>
>>81996971
/thread
>>
>>82002630
But that was literally the only time Bat-Man was said in the film.
>>
>>81996908
depends on if Batman has prep time
>>
File: Batman Villains.jpg (893 KB, 1871x2374) Image search: [Google]
Batman Villains.jpg
893 KB, 1871x2374
>>82003411
I'd argue that Lex Luthor and Lois Lane had an easier time deducing Superman's identity than he did. Does Batfleck genuinely enjoy hurting/torturing Supes?
>>
>>81998022
>There are people who don't play on hard

Those games would be so fucking boring otherwise.
>>
>>82003187
I think he means that leg brace he had for some reason in Rises.
>>
>>81996971
>Osama Bin Affleck
>not Osama Ben Laden
>>
I think we're forgetting that nolan bats can knock people down without even touching them.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.