[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything else like this? inb4 TTG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: i2458833206[1].jpg (94 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
i2458833206[1].jpg
94 KB, 960x540
Anything else like this?

inb4 TTG
>>
>>81970891
considering you said 'inb4 TTG' you know how much shit that show gets, which would lead me to believe you know 99% of that shit that it gets is due to it not being like Teen titans. So i'm pretty sure you already fucking know other people like that show.
>>
>>81971305
Okay sport, easy, let me rephrase the faggot

Looking for shows that are like Teen Titans in style, execution, and fun.

Bespectacled Spider Man was recommended to me and it looks cool, I was just wonderingi f there's more like this because I completely missed most of CN's lineup in favor of Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman and X-Men TAS

I can quote Winnie the Pooh episodes verbatim though
>>
File: Legion.jpg (44 KB, 620x200) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
44 KB, 620x200
>>81970891

I'd recommend Legion of Superheroes.
>>
File: 1447974163897.png (51 KB, 218x195) Image search: [Google]
1447974163897.png
51 KB, 218x195
How about you just go watch things instead of needing beforehand reassurance that it's okay for you to watch like some kind of child?
>>
>>81970891
Code Lyoko? Shaolin Showdown? Both involve a group of teens that each have their own character arcs.
>>
transformers animated
>>
>>81970891
It has aged like milk.
>>
Ask >>>/a/
>>
the obvious answer is Young Justice, which basically has all the focus on characterisation and tight plots from teen titans without any of the oddball humour (which could be a plus or a minus depending on your taste)
>>
>>81974318
been rewatching shaolin showdown it is
kickass
>>
>>81972770
He's looking for reccomendations dipshit
>>
Since you didn't specify animation, I'm going to recommend the original Young Justice comic. It's like a predecessor of the Titans cartoon. Peter David, the writer, even got hired to work on an early pitch of the Teen Titans cartoon that'd later be revised into the one you know today. Ironically he lost his job because they cancelled YJ in favor of reviving Teen Titans.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.