[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /co/'s opinion about Satam's Robotnik?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: robotnik.jpg (17 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
robotnik.jpg
17 KB, 350x263
What's /co/'s opinion about Satam's Robotnik?
>>
>>81937509
I like him better than the other Robotniks. Evil Dictator Robotnik was pretty cool.
>>
>>81937509
Tryhard. Also his design was stupid.
>>
>>81937509
He scared me as a kid, not hide under the couch scared, but deeply unnerved me in the idea that he wanted to create a world of robits and him with no other people.
>>
>>81939953
I always thought he was a robot...

Them eyes ain't natural.
>>
>>81939996
his arm was accidently roboticized, no idea what was up with his eyes or voice.
>>
>>81940424
Jim Cummings is an awesome voice actor.

The eyes are probably just to show he's 'evil'.
>>
File: tmp_10533-images-2063412241.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10533-images-2063412241.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
>>81937509

Love the personality, but I would have rather he used the original dr robotnik design. His original design seems so much more menacing to me for some reason.
>>
>>81937509
Best version of the character.
>>
File: Dr._Robotnik's_Theme_(SatAM).jpg (8 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Robotnik's_Theme_(SatAM).jpg
8 KB, 480x269
>>81937509
The actual version of Robotnik who has conquered all and is pure evil. I loved him.
>>
I liked him best, short of comic Eggman. But I expect to see a lot of posts complaining about how he's
>edgy
>grimdurp
>doesn't fit the tone of Sonic's universe
and other assorted complaints.

Favorite line will always be:
"What color is my heart Snively?"
"I don't see a heart sir."
"Exactly."
>>
I like the Sonic Boom design of Egg-man. Not as much, but it's a nice change.
>>
>>81942523
Turning fatso into beefcake is too radical
>>
Reminder that nobody will ever have as good a voice for this character as Deem Bristow.
>>
>>81943225
I dunno, Mike Pollock is pretty damn good
>>
>>81943225
That is not Long John Baldry. That guy's performance is Cartoon Hall Of Fame worthy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zz18hx4IU
>>
>>81944166
It's a little sad that he's better known for voicing robotnik than for his music.
>>
I didn't like SatAM, but this motherfucker was pretty bad ass whenever I caught the show.
>>
File: Gabe-Debates-Releasing-HL3.gif (2 MB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
Gabe-Debates-Releasing-HL3.gif
2 MB, 500x383
>>81937509
>>
>>81937509
he worked in his setting. don't really understand the complaints. i don't see goofy aosth buttnik taking over the world like this robotnik does
>>
Great voice. Pretty cool design. Delightfully evil.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.