[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the storyline will see the prehistoric animals of Flintstones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: flintstones-1-Pugh-6a005.gif (278 KB, 495x751) Image search: [Google]
flintstones-1-Pugh-6a005.gif
278 KB, 495x751
>the storyline will see the prehistoric animals of Flintstones world, the ones that used as construction vehicles, transport and everyday household devices organising together to rebel against a humanity that has enslaved them.
>>
>Bleeding Cunt
>>
File: Reis Flintstones.jpg (111 KB, 550x689) Image search: [Google]
Reis Flintstones.jpg
111 KB, 550x689
I'm so ready for this book
>>
>>81937376
>dinosaur SJWs
>>
>>81937376
So... it's no longer a living?
>>
so animal farm but with dinosaurs?

>>81937680
>workers overthrowing the bourgeois parasites is social justice
reactionary please go
>>
this actually looks semi-enjoyable

>>81937825
actually that would literally be social justice, just not the modern 'debate about the gender of a water bottle' kind
>>
How soon to Jetsons crossover?
>>
>>81937376
finally, Pebbles at the best age
>>
>>81937895
it would be justice. there need be no modifier.
>>
Friendly reminder that this is being written by the writer of Prez and drawn by Steve Pugh (artist on Animal Man),
>>
FLEENSTONES?
>>
>>81939397
GRAND DAD!
>>
Is that Pebbles back there? What the fuck is going on with her hair or is this something else covering her eye and shooting up?
>>
> Pebbles reading about cannibalism
>>
>>81937376
This is terrible . . . Just another way to reinforce the idiotic idea that people and dinosaurs lived during the same period.

Honestly? I'm kinda surprised it took them this long. . .
>>
>>81939629
It really is absurd. These are the same morons that believe a meteor dissolved all of the dinosaurs into gasoline.
>>
>>81939481
>What the fuck is going on with her hair or is this something else covering her eye and shooting up?
it's a ponytail except it falls forward over her face
>>
>>81939629
You know Mark Russell is going to address this, right?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.