[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Where's my wife? >I think the plane is going down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: stripped vendata.png (816 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stripped vendata.png
816 KB, 1280x720
>Where's my wife?
>I think the plane is going down

>Created by Venture Industries
>Ol' Jonas must've pulled some strings to get that buried
>Erratic behavior, tried to strangle Rusty Venture

Stricken by grief, Jonas Sr. tries to rebuild his friend/lover Blue Morpho and keeps it hush-hush, but Venturion goes apeshit when he sees their son Rusty. Realizing he's neither man nor woman anymore, but a sexless robot, he tries to kill the one thing that will always remind him of it.

Also, this could explain why he didn't much care for his "date's" sex, as he used sleep with both of them.

And with him being MIA, but still presumed alive, he could come back and reveal the truth.

Is this an acceptable way to fit the "Vendata is Monarch's Father" and "Blue Morpho was hermaphrodite"? Or was the whole Vendata angle just a red herring?

Venture Brothers theory thread?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsyRcJkt2UU
Also, unrelated, but do you think we'll ever see Brock's brother?
>>
>>81927348

Doubtful. Brock's past is pretty much irrelevant beyond College and his years at the OSI before being assigned to O.R.B.
>>
>>81928013
Unless they go the "jealous brother" route, maybe make Bro Samson a wannabe vigilante or something. Maybe parallel him with Brock-worshiping Hank. Could be pretty cool for a one-shot story.
While we're at it, they could reintroduce Kim, maybe as a super-villainess-in-training or something. Send her against the Venture bros, maybe use her previous connection to Triana to create some tension (not necessarily sexual) between her and Dean to contrast them against Hank and Sirena.

But, I'm derailing my failing theory thread into a failing idea thread. Is there a comprehensive timeline of the events prior to the first episode? I'm sure we could figure something out thanks to it, kind of reverse-engineer the show's bible.
>>
>>81928541
kim went to bible camp and is a prep now, dingus
>>
>>81926564
Writing a Spec Script about all that right now.
>>
>>81926564
It's Jonas. The second Blue Morpho might be his son; that I don't know. But I can tell you with certainty that the second Vendata was Jonas, and the Sovereign made him, and that the Sovereign was the first Blue Morpho.

Unless they're doing a whole thing about shapeshifters to tie in with the Investors, in which case fuck everything.
>>
>>81928728
Nah It's been the same bot since inception.

Also Dr. Z story being dismissed as it was proves that he's onto something.
>>
>>81928577
>kim went to bible camp

I'm pretty sure she went to rehab.
>>
>>81928804
Inception was only six years ago.

Checkmate.
>>
>>81926564
>I think the plane is going down

Bane?
>>
>>81928577
I dunno, maybe it was a front? And anyways, things could always change, Ventures didn't use to live in new York either. double dingus
>>
>>81926564
>Vendata is the blue morpho/monarch's dad

I really wish you would stop this. This isn't like how it's subtly stated Dragoon and Red Mantle are Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper. There's literally no evidence of your shit in canon.
>>
Rusty and Monarch are The Venture Bros the show title refers to.
>>
>>81932100
Well, while that wasn't even in question for quite some time now, it's nice that the dub gods have decided to confirm it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.