[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so great about the show? I don't see the appeal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: kill me.jpg (15 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
15 KB, 299x168
What's so great about the show? I don't see the appeal.
>>
File: StevenUniverse.jpg (50 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
StevenUniverse.jpg
50 KB, 1000x500
>>81905932
Music (Only thing I personally like about the show)

Overarching story

Relate-able characters (apparently)

And a wide assortment of waifus to choose from, each with contrasting personalities and body types.

But really the music is amazing, it's by far the best thing about the show and the only reason I give a rat's ass about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWtkofUmGiw
>>
Let me grab a... yeah wait give me a second...

Ok go
>>
>>81905932
>guaranteed replies
(you)
>>
I have to admit I was with doubts at the beginning

I watched the whole 2 season and MAN, it's a nice surprise how good it is (for a cartoon for kids)

along the episodes the story is getting more complex but I don't think they could make it too "dark" because at the end it's a show for kids

you learn to know a little better about Steven, Greg, Pearl and everyone else.

dat aside, Peridot best gem and Pearls worst gems
>>
>>81906258
Pretty much this. I think you can find a lot of the things that your garden variety anime has in SU. Normal kid and otherworldly situations, space opera shenanigans, mysterious circumstances, finding your own - it's all been done before (and a lot of better,) but at least they make an attempt to put their own spin on it with the gems and what the fusions are and such.

Doesn't make it particularly good or interesting or unique a lot of the time, but it's easy to see why people would find it enjoyable to watch and get into.
>>
>>81905932
Do the faggots from /sug/ make these threads so that the mods don't move their shit back to /trash/?
>>
>>81907231
>Normal kid and otherworldly situations
Or is he an otherwordly kid in normal situations?
>>
>>81905932

list of best songs:

let me drive a van into your hearth
Steven and the Cristal Gems (song)
Greg Universe - Like a Comet
Intro Song
Pearl - Do it to her
Ruby and Sapphire song
>>
>>81907345
>no Let Yourself Just Be Wherever You Are
>>
File: 1447577867524.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
1447577867524.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>81907345
>Let Me Drive A Van Into Your Hearth
>Do It To Her

kek
>>
>>81905932
THE MAIN CHARACTER IS GAY.
>>
>>81907971
Steven isn't a faggot, faggot.
>>
File: 1451707128321.png (87 KB, 705x846) Image search: [Google]
1451707128321.png
87 KB, 705x846
>>
>>81907997
FAGGOT
>>
character devoplment made by signing or crying???
>>
>>81908297
DORKNINEASE.
>>
>>81908062

to be fair, Legend of Korra is more jewish and promotes to follow the jewish agenda
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.