[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the GOAT event?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (598 KB, 1037x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
598 KB, 1037x1600
Is this the GOAT event?
>>
>>81902227
There's a sane part of me that wants to say "No", but then the other part of me that's read this comic too many times wants to bow to Darkseid and give in to the singular truth that is the Anti-life. All is one with Darkseid.
>>
>>81902227
The worst thing about is it that there won't be any more "Crisis" events. I would have liked to see what else they could do,
>>
>>81902714
>implying Final Crisis is the actual "Final" Crisis
By the turn of the century, we'll be on Meme Crisis III
>>
>>81902227
It's up there, I think my personal favourite is still Forever Evil
>>
>>81902227
>GOAT
>event

Pick one.
>>
niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>81902911
To each their own, but tematically, artistically and scope wide, Final crisis is leagues above Forever evil. And I actually FE a lot.
>>
>>81902227
Yes.
>>
>>81902227
My personal favorite event from any publisher is Armor Hunters. Lots of fun.
>>
>>81902911
Forever is a fun little event. I really liked it too.
>>
>>81902714
There can still be more Crisis events, it was the Final Crisis of the monitors, not of the heroes and Earth
>>
probably the best event book ever
>>
>>81902932
Invasion was alright.
>>
esp when read along with the annotations
>>
>>81902227
It would have been GOAT if it had been the impetus for a reboot instead of Flashpoint.
No NuMetal52? Sign me up.
>>
>>81907525
It would had been way better.
>>
>>81902227
>tie ins including Legion of Three World, Revelations, Rage of Red Lantern, Rogue's Revenge.
Yep, this had the best tie ins as well as solid main story. This is indeed a goat main event desu Senpai.
>>
>>81902227
Blackest Night was better.
>>
>>81907658
It was good too but FC is still better. Although my favorite event of all is Infinite Crisis. Not that I think it's better written, I just love the fuck out of it because it was my first event.
>>
File: darkseid_is.jpg (161 KB, 1002x744) Image search: [Google]
darkseid_is.jpg
161 KB, 1002x744
>>81902662

I'm with this guy, even though he is but the revelationist, and Darkseid is the revelation - the tiger force at the core of all things.
>>
No, that would be when Zebraman made the entire multiverse into ungulates... Gnu 52
>>
>>81902932
Sinestro Corps War
>>
>>81908044
It was a crossover.
>>
File: Barry_Allen_022.jpg (167 KB, 900x768) Image search: [Google]
Barry_Allen_022.jpg
167 KB, 900x768
>>81902227

This is the book that made me like Barry Allen.
>>
File: Mary Marvel.jpg (90 KB, 600x930) Image search: [Google]
Mary Marvel.jpg
90 KB, 600x930
>>81907559
>tfw you will never read White Lightening, the DKR-tier redemption story arc of Mary Marvel fighting her way back to who she was after what DeSaad did to her
>Hell no Frank Miller doesn't write it
>It's supposed to be good
>Fuck you I said NO
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.