[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regular Show Talkback Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8
File: regularshowcubebros.jpg (224 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
regularshowcubebros.jpg
224 KB, 1280x720
"Cube Bros" Airs tonight at 6PM.

2 Minute Sneak Peek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLzlpEK8jU

Synopsis: Muscle Man gets a job at a corporate office.

Next Episodes information

>Maellard's Package airs at 6pm on April 26th with the following synopsis: "The Duo wait for a package at Maellard's mansion."

>The Button airs at 6PM on April 30th with no given synopsis
>>
File: sick.jpg (281 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
281 KB, 1280x720
Screenshot released from a preview.

Episodes after "The Button" are possibly relating to the season finale. This is unconfirmed.

About 30 more minutes.
>>
http://www.zoptv.com/live/cartoon-network

This stream works for me, if you need another one I can link it. Meant to add this to the OP but maybe it's a good thing I didn't.
>>
>>81899609
hey thanks. stream2awtch was really fucking up. it was freezing every few seconds. this seems to be woikin'.. not perfect, but better.
>>
>>81900403
oh. just as i say that.. it fucks up
i'd appreciate the other link
>>
>>81900403
Actually started fucking up on me now. Not sure it's an accurate stream since that scooby movie should've gone off by now if it's the case. Might not be a livestream of the US

>>81900443
I'd love to but I can't fucking find it. Had a guy on an adventure time thread who had a hookup but it wasn't working.

Now I can't find any stream 5 minutes before it airs. Might just be a Madridista thread now. Sorry man
>>
>>81900476
fuck. that was the next thing i was gonna ask. i got confused, scooby-doo is on stream2watch but it's LEGO scooby-doo
>>
>>81900511
Lego Scooby Doo is accurate.

Got a link to that stream?
>>
>>81900521
http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/us/cartoon-network-live-stream
and/or replace .me with .co
right now stream 4 is... sort of intermittently working.
stream 1 is typically CN UK
>>
wellll shit that's it i guess. madridista's our only hope
>>
>human versions of the park crew
Classic
>>
>>81900822
That's literally all I could get to. The stream would play for 2 seconds, freeze for 5, or jump all the way instead of continuing from where it god damn froze.
Why the hell was it such shit tonight.

Madrid won't let us down.
>>
t-800s!
>>
>>81900935
wish I knew what you were talking about

sigh
>>
>>81900919
really it's amazing it works at all
>>
>>81898745
is this show still good? does every episode still go through the same motions? i think i've missed the last 2 seasons
>>
>>81901024
Some are still the generic formula with new skins pasted over it, but most of the time it's a newer thing. They're also pushing for more continuity based stories and shit that changes the quo at times.

The season finale changes the course of the whole series.
>>
>Well, at least-
>>
Couldn't record the episode tonight, I was away and the recorder lost power. I'm very sorry all.
>>
>>81901112
oh my fucking god
>>
>>81901112
butts.
oh well you don't owe us anything
gonna get AT later?
>>
>>81901112
You've been good to us Madridsta, it's aight.
>>
>>81901293
>>81901310
>>81901341
You guys are strongly retarded

that's not him, he has a trip and everything
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-16-18h19m00s299.png (930 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-16-18h19m00s299.png
930 KB, 1280x720
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!PtsXBbxb!wHHb5SaDbNGN7qz2pFn6SlVpghGj8vp1HSJRfZw1zBY

>>81901112
Lol at this impostor. Always check the trip folks.
>>
>>81901446
That was fast! THANK YOU MAN

Have you ever thought about getting into streaming?
>>
>>81901376
You're retarded for getting triggered that I didn't notice a trip.
>>
>>81901514
>calling people retarded means you're triggered
sure is sad how newfags constantly find words on here and use them without knowing how they go
>>
>>81901446
what even was the point of that troll. what even.
>>
>>81901446
Much obliged.
>>
why the fuck would you plow (using a tiny hoe) before digging up a trench for a pipe? why not just dig up a tiny strip of sod, dig said trench, put pipe in, then put the sod back
>>
hahaha holy fucking shit

>"Well atleast-"
>>
>>81901927
fucking keked I'm glad Madrid's upload got it
>>
>well, at least
>>
Regular Show might not be the best cartoon currently on the air, but well, atleast-
>>
>>81901606
You're escalating this wayyyyyyy too far buddy. Just relax.
>>
>tie colored with marker
>'champions' in quotes
>office versions of the guys
>Mitchell
>giant hamster wheel it turns out
>also it turns out robots
>...so why are they weak-bodied?
>light-colored water bottle is the one that gets moved, something i thought cartoons were done doing
>office supply fight
>giant fucking computer with giant keyboard and normal sized mouse
>trying to hack solitaire
>ohnocantrunfastenough
this show is so insane i fucking love it. Gonna be hard waiting another week. Well, at least-
>>
File: like dude.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
like dude.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>well, atleast
>>
>>81902237
>>81902195
>>81902115
>>81902019
>>81901927
>>81901106
I'm still curious as to what he was going to actually say.
>>
All I know from the episode is that the people muscle man became friends with were robots, because there were some leaked screenshots.

Is this "Well atleast" thing about one of them glitching out?
>>
>>81902387
the last line of the episode got cut off
>>
File: 1449184230206.gif (52 KB, 522x640) Image search: [Google]
1449184230206.gif
52 KB, 522x640
Oh, that CJ episode is airing, where she almsot kills Margaret.
Though, I guess that isn't specific?
>>
>>81902337
At least he's strong.
>>
File: well at least.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
well at least.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>81902387
Mordecai was going to say something at the end but CN fucked it up and went right to the next episode.
>>
>the funniest thing and the only thing repetitively talked about of the new episode is a CN fuck up
>>
>>81902502
That's a solid group of background characters. All different hair styles, facial shapes and body types. Great job.
>>
>>81902637
Yeah, it was honestly a small thing.
Well, at least
>>
>>81902709
They've really done a lot of unique designs for crowd scenes before. The only time they don't is when it's like in the Thanksgiving Special and there's a huge fucking view of over 2000 people, but even then they didn't color everyone purple for a group-blur thing.

I like when they do unique crowds, I really do.
>>
>>81902637
To be fair I have a weakness and laugh at this kind of shit. I just find it funny and I don't know why.
>>
>>81902637
It's just easier to talk about what people do wrong than what they do right.
>>81902756
I do kind of miss when they had weird characters in the background too and not just all humans.
>>
Aside from the fact they cut off mordecai, I find it funny that they instantly went to the next episode

>"Well, at least-"
>that bang/bump sound of the intro
>>
>>81902883
Mordecai and The Rigby's and some other early seasons had some weird fox guy, he was drawn kind uncomfortably but it was still neat to see him show up.

They really did phase out other animals in the background. Maybe they decided to take the show in another way where a smaller cast were animals/humanoids in a mostly human environment? I know they've shown a lot of animals that are just regular animals and can't talk or do anything humanoid unless it's in their usual nature.
>>
Is/was there a new short to go along with the episode?
>>
>>81902992
Should've been right before AT started, after it's hour block went off

Madrid should have it up soon
>>
I'd like to note how nice that montage music was in the episode. I love the music in this show completely but when they do montages they seem to stand out more. It's shocking they haven't redone tunes before (aside from callbacks) with all these fucking different tracks.
>>
>>81903220
Wrong thread friendo
>>
Also, here's the new short in HD:

https://youtu.be/jYUBNY4sKtM
>>
>>81903587
How many more are coming?
>>
>>81903587
>ANOTHER GOD DAMN CUT OFF

YOU BETTER HAVE MADE THAT MISTAKE AND I'LL BE FUCKING A OK IF YOU DID MAN, BUT IF CN DID THIS WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>81903587
Nice. I really like these shorts and used to think they would be a great way to continue the show if it had been cancelled before now, though I imagined something more like music videos of old songs like the one with pops going on a fun run..
>>
>>81903587
>that guy is back
nice
>>
Each episode is another step closer to the new story.

What are your expectations? Don't tell me I'm the only one ready for something big.

I like episodic stories as much as possible, I like the dynamic, but I'm really curious to see where JG takes his ideas next. The movie and some other episodes have shown he has great storytelling under his belt. Saying it's a game changer plus it outdoes everything they've ever done is worthy of hype in my book, especially when the stuff they've done before has been amazing.
>>
>>81904359
I don't want to be ready. If what is going to happen is as big as they say I want it to hit me like a sack of bricks that each have their own sack of smaller bricks. I've gone this far trusting the judgement of the crew, not much point in stopping now.
>>
>>81904532
This.

I'm just not ready to give up the formula yet. I signed up years ago for how it works now. I was used to dropping by the show and seeing these stories happen the way they do. To me, it hasn't got stale.

Now they're going to change up everything, the episodes won't be the same, who know's how big of a change it'll be. Will it become a plot based show or will it still be lenient and relaxed? Highly doubt it'll be relaxed.

I'm fine with it changing and I'm looking forward to it, I just don't feel like I've got enough of these episodic styles yet.
>>
what are you guys talking about with the finale
>>
Where can I download RS in non HD?
>>
>>81905086
kisscartoon

right click and save video as

they have episodes in low quality
>>
Rigby is the best character. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>81905999
He's not Skips or Pops.
>>
>>81906266
>Skips
yea... yea maybe.. that's debatable

Pops is annoying as fuck though half the time. He's pure and nice, with good intentions, but his crying/laughing is hard to bare most of the time
>>
File: 1460852357065.jpg (218 KB, 1146x1209) Image search: [Google]
1460852357065.jpg
218 KB, 1146x1209
The human women in this show are hot as fuck let me tell you.

Natalie is best human female
>>
File: hellochina.png (334 KB, 635x627) Image search: [Google]
hellochina.png
334 KB, 635x627
>>81906460
>spoiler
that's not Apple
>>
>>81906757
>"what does egg skillant mean"
she's cute as fuck but that's pretty easy if you're going to draw an asian and have the art style not be repulsive
>>
Here's some episode commentaries from newer episodes that haven't gotten DVD releases.

https://soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast

neat trivia
>>
>>81907884
>saying dating margaret would be "dating someone who looks like your mom"

holy hell never thought of that
>>
>>81903726
the episode was okay, this fucking ruined the point
>>
>>81907884
oh fuck yes. i need this
>>
>>81907884
Cool. I never thought I'd be into commentaries but now I cant get enough of them. I hope the guys who make Harvey Beaks do more of them whenever Nick airs more episodes.
>>
>>81898745
More of Maellard's Mansion? Great. Last time only Benson messed up, looking forward to Mordo and Rigs looking around. Might have some more of that season finale hinting stuff.
>>
People still watch this shit are you kidding me? A talk back thread too?
>>
How would you guys have felt if they went through giving Muscle Man and Fives a break from the show like they planned in Struck By Lightning? Commentary shows they had plans to have them both leave and think out their life. Meant to ask this question in the last talkback thread but forgot.
>>
>>81902502
I have captions on my TV (don't judge, I have bad hearing), and he said "Well, at lease he's strong."
>>
>>81913020
Nice. Thank you.
>>
Anyone have any music from the show aside from the synthesizer music? BM is hard to come by.
>>
>>81914213
The Movie: https://soundcloud.com/icat-5/sets/regular-show-the-movie
>>
This episode wasn't too bad. Hard on the formula side, but it had a lot of things to back it up like the music and development for Muscle Man. I wonder if he'll stick with that computer knowledge, that'd be cool.
>>
>>81912630
Would have been cool.

MAN it's good/weird to have episodes airing again. Struck by Lighting wasn't that many episodes ago, but it aired a million years ago.
>>
how will this episode be tied to the season finale?
>>
>>81905137
>kisscartoon
Let's not. Watched all of Gumball with like 25MB file size megas.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.