[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically a friend of mine knows Glenn Howerton casually.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: dennislantern.jpg (37 KB, 636x300) Image search: [Google]
dennislantern.jpg
37 KB, 636x300
So basically a friend of mine knows Glenn Howerton casually.
He's been pushing hard to get a comic book movie. I guess after they wouldn't give him Starlord he has really been pushing for Hal Jordan...
Thoughts?
>>
Rather see him as a bad guy
>>
>>81883253
Dennis as Mr. Fantastic
Dee as the Invisible Woman
Mac as the Flaming Torch
Charlie as the Thing
Frank as Moleman
Rickety Cricket as Dr. Doom
McPoyles as the Moloids

There. Now convince FOX.
>>
>>81883333
Holy shit

Ps op how does your friend know based Glenn? The man is a comedic genius
>>
>>81883333
You always mix up Mac and Charlie. Stop, please.
>>
File: itsok.png (261 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
itsok.png
261 KB, 480x360
>>81883347
They went to school together.
>>
>>81883349
It's a toss up between Mac being the faggot or the muscle. I prefer Charlie being the thing nobody wanted, since that's truer to the show.
>>
>>81883253
He should go to Marvel to get the big bucks. DC films tend to fail.
>>
>>81883378
DC actors are probably still well compensated. Especially now that the movies are riskier, and they'll want a bigger incentive, since there seems to be an exclusivity clause in the contracts for the larger roles.
>>
>>81883378
Apparently he was seriously considered for Starlord.
I'm not sure who he would play.
>>
>>81883368
>Not having Mac be a fat Thing
>He can literally cut
>>
>>81883333
>Dee as Invisible Woman

Well least she won't have to worry about putting on make up or being on set for shooting
>>
>>81883408
I was joking for most of the other ones, but I think he could pull of a pretty good Reed Richards. Frank would also be the obvious moleman.

>>81883418
Yeah, but Charlie has little to do with the human torch. I'm going for a min-max error thing, not a min-mean. Flaming torch covers it, I feel.
>>
Can he do a good crazy? If so he can play Moon Knight. Not a comicbook movie, but still part of the MCU.
>>
>>81883446
I don't know, Charlie is a wildcard.
>>
>>81883460
Actually he's be an amazing Moon Knight.
>>
I can't tell who'd be a better Blue and Gold, Mac and Dennis, or Charlie and Frank.
>>
I think he'd make a good Star-Man. Though DC/Warner would not do that in a million years.
>>
>not casting Dennis as a villain
Nigger was born to play one of Bats rogue gallery.
Give him someone like riddler or scarecrow.
>>
>>81883333
>Mac as the Flaming Torch

Good one anon.
>>
>>81883562
>riddler
That's actually perfect.
>>
>>81883562
Seems like you are wanting Dennis to play slightly crazier Dennis to me.
>>
I've always thought he'd be a perfect Joker.

Obviously Leto's got that role so that's out, though. Riddler, maybe?
>>
>Frank as Doc Ock
>Dennis as Vulture
>Dee as The Shocker
>Mac as Kraven
>Charlie as Mysterio
>Rickety Cricket as Electro

Ladies and gentlemen I give you your MCU Sinister Six
>>
File: 1416382455983.gif (3 MB, 628x402) Image search: [Google]
1416382455983.gif
3 MB, 628x402
>>81883628
>Dee as The Shocker
>>
>>81883628
Was Dee as the vulture too obvious for you?
>>
>>81883253
>>
File: Mad_Hatter_Arkhamverse.jpg (97 KB, 543x769) Image search: [Google]
Mad_Hatter_Arkhamverse.jpg
97 KB, 543x769
>>81883253
>>
>>81883368
>the thing nobody wanted
Get a load of Dr. Doom over here.
>>
>>
>>81883460
>Can he do a good crazy?
http://youtu.be/Mk3EVQnpQWs
>>
>>81883562

It's not like we are ever going to get the tense and dramatic Batman noir wherein we get to watch Edward Nigma's descent into madness trying to figure out who Batman is.

I'm a fagbo who doesn't into cape comics but I'm also a screenwriter and I think there is a lot of potential for a film where the Riddler is a genuinely capable antihero. And Glenn would make a great genuinely capable antihero.
>>
>>81883253
He's getting older, but I still love him in just about anything. Glenn is a talented actor, and you can see the layers behind his performance even on Sunny, yet he's kind of been left out to dry while Charlie gets the big Hollywood movies.
>>
>>81883867
>Batman will never be more than Punch Guy in a movie
>>
>>81883845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UKXUJTi6Hg
>>
>>81883882
I don't get why? I mean I like Charlie and he's funny but the rest of them should also be getting stuff. Except I guess Danny Deveto who's too old and creepy for most parts now but I still like him.
>>
>>81883253
Good luck? I mean, the GLCorps movie is far far far away. And even then, the GL is not set in stone. It can be cancelled at any minute depending how the DCEU continues to go.
>>
>>81883929
Danny Devito hasn't changed for like 30 years.

Go watch Matilda, he looks the exact same.
>>
>>81883893
>>
>>81883253
I think he could play the original Antman... the obsessive, abusive, psychotic one.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.