[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will NEVER grow up in a neighborhood with such an awesomely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: King_Bob.png (2 MB, 1195x893) Image search: [Google]
King_Bob.png
2 MB, 1195x893
>you will NEVER grow up in a neighborhood with such an awesomely organized society of kids
>you will NEVER have to participate in some massive competition to earn a reward for King Bob
>You will NEVER earn the title of Prankster Prince
>You will NEVER be involved in school-wide sticker-trading economies or dodgeball wars

why live?
>>
You'll also never play that weird ass game they discovered with all the tiles with pictures of animals on them. This is a really creative, underrated show, I wish /co/ would discuss it more.
>>
My school actually had dodge ball war
>>
>>81867998
I don't habeeb it
>>
>that episode that strongly implied Ms. Finster killed a man
>>
>>81867887
I don't they'd only discuss the girls and wage waifu wars.
>>
>>81867694

At least I knew more than literally one black guy who was just an athlete.
>>
>>81868105
are the Ashleys any good?

>>81868162
there was his nerd brother. and that kid who just didn't like TJ
>>
>>81868209
All shit tier with the exception of Spinelli.
>>
>>81868226
corn-chip girl? uspside-down girl?
>>
File: pokemon blastoise byliefield.jpg (354 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
pokemon blastoise byliefield.jpg
354 KB, 1024x1280
>You will NEVER be involved in school-wide sticker-trading economies or dodgeball wars
pokemon cards and yu-gi-oh cards instead
>>
>you will never fuck spinelli underneath the bleachers
>>
>>81868304
We were talking about the Ashleys.
>>
>ywn grow up in the Kids Next Door verse
>>
>>81868323
Spinelli was always gonna grow up to be gay as hell anon.
>>
>>81869989
>you will never realize you actually did and were an operative yourself who got decomissioned due to age
>>
>>81870071
Holy shit anon.
>>
>>81870071
heh, deepest lore
>>
>grew up homeschooled with no friends
>have no social skills
>functionally an idiot

Cartoons involving schools always made me sad as a kid.
>>
>>81870031
>Spinelli was always gonna grow up to be gay as hell anon.

She had at least two crushes in the show you dip.

>inb4 durr,people can be straight early on in their lives but then turn gay
>>
>>81867694
Just go to prison, anon.

The show just felt like prison for kids.
>>
File: 087665.jpg (44 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
087665.jpg
44 KB, 478x359
>>81868209
It wasn't even a good nerd, he was just a straight up Steve Urkel Rip off.
>>
>>81873949
Who?
>>
>>81873756
shit man you ain't the only one. i struggle with that every day, it's not easy to go out and about. one thing i always wanted to do was watch anime and shit but i never knew where to start and who to discuss it with. started on Full Metal Alchemist today though so hopefully that much can change
>>
File: i'msofuckedup.png (129 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
i'msofuckedup.png
129 KB, 500x364
>>81873756
>Grew up on a indian reservation
>Hated cartoons because I couldn't even relate to the episodes featuring 'poor kids'
>Couldn't even get a library card because I lived on a rez
>>
>>81873756
wait, if you were allowed to watch cartoons, wouldn't you automatically copy the behavior how to act socially from them? Sure you might only befriend nerds, but that is at least something
>>
>>81874096
More like the real world is a prison, but i don't think there is anything wrong with that. Humans are not creatures that do well with "freedom", we need law and orders, we need an alpha person to tell us what to do
>>
>>81874768
Yeah but I bet you get to enjoy Scalped that much more.
>>
>>81867694
>Prankster Prince
cool down there, Leto
>>
>>81875328
heh
>>
>>81874768
Been there done that. What sucks is being the only white kid around. So not only are you bottom of the societal barrel you are not even allowed into the only peer group available to you.

I should be a lot more fucked up than I am.
>>
>>81874768
>Couldn't even get a library card
Having fun must have been hard.
>>
File: fourty keks.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
fourty keks.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>81878640
>>
>>81873756
I came from a shit-tier school and I can easily tell you that you're not missing much
>gang shit
>90% are fucking beaners that only care about weed or speak Spanish
>tons of preggy teenagers
>no good food because fuck you, you get a week old chicken sandwich
>no lockers ever
>actual police with drug dogs patrol the campus
The school you see in cartoons comes from the 80s era and will never, EVER depict reality.
>>
>>81867887
>that weird ass game they discovered with all the tiles with pictures of animals on them.
this sounds vaguely familiar...
>>
>>81881271
Makes me wonder why. I noticed that my entire public school experience was always shit, and it was much like you described. My highschool actually had people getting raped in the stair well a couple of times, a bunch of code reds and some other bad shit. Tons of ultra-clicky douchebags like
>gang shit
>90% are fucking beaners that only care about weed or speak Spanish
probably what made me racist against south americans and balcks. There weren't so many pregnant teens, but I knew a bunch who have children just 3 years after highschool, a few who have tumblr blogs with pics of them chronicling their sex lives, and one girl who has like 12 rape accusations. Food sucked shit always, it was shit from warming trays and was always garbage, lockers were small and shitty, at least none of my schools had regular police presence.

I wonder why schools are so shit now. Probably because it's not legal to beat students anymore, at least not in most parts of Murrica. Because students home lives are so shit, they don't care if they get detention or whatever, since it keeps them from having to go home to broke, addict/abusive parents. I can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>81882367
The forced injection of shit loads of Mexicans who grow up in homes that don't want to integrate with American society. That whole thing doesn't help.
>>
>>81882367
No Child Left Behind fuck the structure of education and what the above anon said. They don't take the time to teach the fucking Mexicans English and they expect the teachers and staff to speak SPANISH. It pretty bullshit that there no actual discipline because that would be child abuse but it's okay if they start fighting each other on hallways or campus or have police patrolling the grounds. If you're not mexican, and boy I wasn't, you're instantly outcasted. I fucking hate the education system that I went through and there no fucking way I would send my kids to these public schools if I ever get any.
>>
>>81868162
>knowing black people is a good thing
/co/mblr is real
>>
>>81867887
>This is a really creative, underrated show, I wish /co/ would discuss it more.
Things come in waves here. I remember last year for like 4 months straight you would see a recess thread every 2 days. Unless something is happening now people just dont discuss it as often. Not really underrated because I think most here actually love it.
>>
File: 1446944317127.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446944317127.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>81868308
>tfw someone stole my bladedge
>>
>>81873949
>implying they cant

i used to be way more straight a long time ago family
>>
>>81874879

Negan was right
>>
>>81882776
>>81882491
>tfw Trump getting elected would help allievate this shit
>tfw he would also (probably) repeal stupid shit like No child LEft Behind
>Country's fucked no matter what
That wall is looking better every day.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.