[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are objectively the best crafted superhero movies. Sorry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 559x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 559x398
These are objectively the best crafted superhero movies. Sorry Nolanfags.
>>
>>81867401
I agree, but you also can't rowan the Nolan.
>>
>>81867401
Thanks, Captain Obvious!
>>
>>81867482
A lot of people hail the bore fast that is The Dark Knight as the best. I just want to remind those people.
>>
>>81867514
The Dark Knight trilogy isn't boring, it's very entertaining. A very entertaining piece of shit.
>>
>>81867401
That's because Sam Raimi is a genius
>>
>>81867401
Spidey 1 doesn't hold up quite as well (it's still very good, but it feels dated in a lot of places) but I agree with you that Spidey 2 is still the king.
>>
The first one is on right now on FX mean someone tell me why a movie with bad cgi from 2002 has better shot action sequences than just about every superhero movie since?
>>
>>81867763
See >>81867609

>hiring an actual visionary in 2016
>>
Spiderman 2 is honestly my favorite piece of cape fiction ever
>>
The list of things wrong with these movies are to long to list. The 70's spiderman that you can watch on youtube was better. These are the worst spiderman movies.
>>
This trilogy is like All Star Superman version of Spider-man of some sort. The first two parts portray some great cape fantasy and what cape films are meant to portray rather than just a modern retelling of Spider-man in modern time.
>>
>>81867922
>The list of things wrong with these movies are to long to list.

Go ahead and list them, there's plenty of time.
>>
They had a shit MJ though.
>>
What makes this and Nolan's trilogy better than your average capeshit is that they were away from the hassle of a shared universe building. It just focused on the development of the character and their mythos.
>>
>>81867401
>"best crafted"
>>
>>81867401
Spiderman 1 is on FX right now, it's just reminding me there is no better J J. Jameson than J.K. Simmons.

Also, Sam Rami used to be so rad pre Spiderman 3
>>
>>81868093
How the fuck does the Nolan trilogy focus on character development? Bruce is barely a character until the third movie.
>>
>>81867401
They've aged like milk tho
>>
>>81868424
Only the characterisation in TDK was a little weak, but you can see Bruce changing from a revenge filled youngster in the first movie.
>>
>>81868528
Nah, heavy reliance on actual stuntmen and little CGI means the visuals still generally look pretty slick.
>>
>>81868528
This mean.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.