[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did you like it ? Do you think we'll get more movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
So did you like it ? Do you think we'll get more movies with these versions of the characters ?
>>
Movie was terrible.
Not enough Dick.
Damian voice actor still doesn't sound right.
Not enough Dick.
They should have just adapted Terror of Trigon.
Still not enough fucking Dick.
>>
>>81852073
Who dude, I feel your pain if it's a dry season for you but keep your dick thirst out of this and go get laid.
>>
>>81852000
If Miguel has that haircut in the upcoming Blue Beetle book, I'm gonna be a little salty.
>>
>>81852073
They really should have adapted the original book, Damian-verse is kinda shit and is too batman focused
>>
Damian still annoying
Raven VA shit
Beast Boy vs Robin DDR.
Sailor Moon transformation scenes

Only thing i liked was Raven's design.
>>
TIM IS A CUNT
>>
Starfire 6/10 I miss her funny accent from the show. She was used as far too much fan service ( sailor moon transformation pissed me off)
Damian 7/10 he's as good as he will ever be
Raven 8/10 why did they not have Tara voice her!!
Beast boy 5/10 character was right but not one joke hit
Beatle 7. 5/10 I'm surprised I liked him as much as I did

It was a good movie but a lot of stuff annoyed me like Damian beating superman.
>>
>>81852000
Damian was the worst part of the film. Literally sounds like Bobby from KotH.
>>
>>81853232
>Miguel
>>
>>81852073
>Not enough Dick.
so basically you're gay.
>>
>>81852000
Once again everything in this okay except Damien.

>that Starfire tho
>that Raven tho
>>
>>81855207
I believe that's the joke, yes.
>>
>>81853314
>not liking Beast Boy vs Robin DDR
>>
>>81852000
I thought it was pretty bad.

>boring fight scenes
>annoying characters
>bad story

The title is just a lie to get your attention, and while that's nothing new to comics, I'm still not ok with it.
Fuck that Raven VA. I'm not a Tara Strong fag, but fuck she was terrible.
>>
>>81852000
Oh look, it's another 'Heroes fight each other for shitty reason' movie, where at least half of everyone will watch it will hate it because a character had to job to another character.

No thanks.
>>
>>81854851
>She was used as far too much fan service ( sailor moon transformation pissed me off)
Get a load of this faggot. Of most animated incarnations of Starfire this movie is the only one I've seen that shows off her femininity. The transformation was an homage to Sailor Moon obviously.
>Beast boy 5/10 character was right but not one joke hit
I thought him changing into a donkey and farting on Cyborg was funny.
>>
>>81855574
maybe if it wasn't accompanied by some Kpop shit.
>>
>>81852000

It was alright. It feels too much like a TV pilot. Not really a fan of Mexican Blue Beetle.

Tbh I just don't like the combination of goofy pulp name + alien powers. Even though it works with Green Lantern. Or the fact that they pronounce Jamie as Hi-me
>>
>>81852000
Why is Nightwing on the Justice League side? Is he on the JL in this animated universe?
>>
File: beast boy.png (740 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
beast boy.png
740 KB, 1360x768
yes
>>
Raven is a cute boy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.