[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Punisher comes into possession of the glasses from They Live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: MPW-59158.jpg (56 KB, 500x764) Image search: [Google]
MPW-59158.jpg
56 KB, 500x764
The Punisher comes into possession of the glasses from They Live

What happens?
>>
Votes Sanders
>>
They die
>>
File: DDD.jpg (333 KB, 1277x1906) Image search: [Google]
DDD.jpg
333 KB, 1277x1906
>>81843062
>>
I haven't seen this movie in years, what exactly did the aliens do?
>>
>>81843062
Chews bubble gum and kicks some ass.
>>
>>81843137
subliminal advertising.
>>
>>81843137
Brainwashed humans into complacency through subliminal messages in mass media.
>>
>>81843137
They are the rich elite of earth, and they do things evil elite usually does, like brainwashing the sheeple for their own benefit and such. There's also something about poluting the atmosphere with CO2 so Earth can become more like their home planet.
>>
>>81843137
One word: Reaganomics.
>>
Thats a good question

would he just add the aliens to his hit list?
Or would he bring the info to the higher ups that he can trust? The avengers would be better equipped to deal with that situation than him... but would he have that mentality? probably not
>>
>MCU Punisher Movie
>It's just They Live but with Skrulls

That would be the weirdest move for them to make but I would be so stoked for that.
>>
>>81843213
But he is out of bubble gum.
>>
>>81843099
Before he puts on the glasses? I doubt it.

After he puts on the glasses? No way.
>>
>>81843942
Yeah, add the fact that nobody belives him, and he cannot share his equivalent of the glaesses.
Would be pretty cool, I would watch it.
>>
Marvel should just straight up do a run called Punisher : They Live
and not even hide theyre just remaking They Live with Skrulls.

I also want Marvel to make a story where the Punisher steals an ironman suit (and actually keeps it this time) and becomes the Iron Punisher
>>
>>81843062
Noting, because the aliens aren't doing anything illegal.
>>
>>81846220
They immigrated under false pretences
they are, quite literally illegal aliens
Frank would take it, i'm sure
>>
>>81846313
Anchor babies means they're legal now :^)

Ready to build a wall yet?
>>
>>81846164
>Not "Punisher: They Die"
Lost me, m8.
>>
>tfw when no they live merch

Casuals go for Halloween, and even the Thing more (both good movies) but They Live beats those 2 easy.
>>
>>81847212
Wanting They Live to be merchandised misses the point even worse than Fight Club merchandising.
>>
>>81848005
Dont care, I want a cool ass Johnny Nada figure displayed with my other guys.
And the aliens looked cool, would love a figure of them too.

The packaging should just be a white box that says "BUY" on it
>>
>>81843062
....Was the climax of this movie a guy fucking up a satellite dish?
>>
>>81848574
And getting gunned down and sacrificing his life to expose the aliens to the world and sorta saving all of humanity
>>
>>81843902
Eventually someone is going to notice the connection.Maybe have some read his mind or just simply ask him why he's murdering these random people.
>>
>>81843137
Essentially the aliens were a metaphor for avarice. They were the businessmen shortsightedly stripping the earth of its wealth. They were the politicians aggrandizing their power at the expense of liberty & advancing their fiendish designs through the organs of government. They were media inculcating a phony philosophy of 'all is well' vapid, myopic consumerism.

All hand in hand working together to make the Earth barren & inhospitable for its human inhabitants.
>>
I literally discovered yesterday that this movie existed because of Žižek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ
Nice. Real Nice.
>>
>>81843902
Frank and Nick Fury fight in an alley for about three issues.
>>
>>81843120
Underappreciated post
>>
He realizes the vast majority of people on his hit list are real humans, and Nick Fury is a pod person. Then he destroys the glasses and goes back to business as usual.
>>
>what happens
glorious revolution, comrade!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.