[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Nicole ever regrets having Gumball?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1460645943140.png (184 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460645943140.png
184 KB, 640x360
Do you think Nicole ever regrets having Gumball?
>>
>>81830464
no
>>
Yep. Every day of her life.
>>
Whats with the button on her shirt.

Is it ever referenced or mentioned or explained?
>>
>>81830464
S1 Nicole? No. S2-S4? Yes.
>>
File: disappointment intensifies.jpg (13 KB, 885x642) Image search: [Google]
disappointment intensifies.jpg
13 KB, 885x642
>>81830464
like a lot of the moms who's anons browse this mongolian cave painting wall, yes.

But because of motherly instincts or some shit like that they end up loving them anyway, at least most tend to

Also wasn't the marriage a shotgun as well, meaning Nicole was pregnant with Gumball before Nicole and Richard could settle down first
That probably fucked up her dreams, goals, potential and more
>>
>>81830575
She works at the Rainbow Factory.
>>
File: fantastic-mr-fox-bean-s-rage-o.gif (2 MB, 326x179) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-mr-fox-bean-s-rage-o.gif
2 MB, 326x179
>>81830615
Oh and then Richard blew all their money on that fucking star.
Dysfunctional is a word in a dictionary, a machine gets broken. Their marriage goes above and beyond both of those.
I'd say it might even be worse than Clay/Bloberta or Jerry/Beth.
Still a great show though I'm having a thoroughly good time watching it
>>
What is with the fish? I only ever watched the occasional episode and never saw one where he was explained.
>>
>>81831062
Just watch The Origins. It's an amazing episode.
>>
>>81830464
I know I would.
>>
Have you seen Richard? Gumball's a blessing in comparison.
>>
How does a cat have children with a rabbit?
>>
>>81831488
My wife's son is black. It's not that uncommon.
>>
>>81831557
Kuk...i mean kek
>>
>>81830464
If she does, I'd imagine it'd only pertain to having him so young. She probably wanted to have him after her and Richard achieved some more financial stability.
>>
>>81831557
Anon, I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, but I think you might be black.
>>
She regrets annais
>>
>>81830464
She would, if he wasn't such a good fuck.
>>
>>81830619
I always thought it was a rasta "dude weed lmao" thing
>>
File: k.n.u.c.k.l.e.s..png (564 KB, 994x768) Image search: [Google]
k.n.u.c.k.l.e.s..png
564 KB, 994x768
Just hitching a ride to page 10
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1024x577
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.