[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict? Has the novelty of the reboot already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (311 KB, 1000x1538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311 KB, 1000x1538
What's the verdict? Has the novelty of the reboot already worn off? Latest issue felt pretty boring already, tbqh. And there doesn't really appear to be anything that would make you come back, now that the old formula isn't there anymore.
>>
>>81824267
Its fun but I'm more interested in Betty and Veronica.

Also you should work on your wording. Using "already" so much makes it seem like you are trying to make it a thing.
>>
>>81824501

>>What's the verdict? Has the novelty of the reboot already worn off? Latest issue felt pretty boring already, tbqh. And there doesn't really appear to be anything that would make you come back, now that the old formula isn't there anymore.

the dude uses "already" once?
>>
>>81824267
It already better than CW's upcoming edgy Archie show. So that's a plus.
>>
I'm still angry that Jughead is being drawn by that Squirrel Girl monster and has been appropriated by the SJWs. J-hizzle deserves better.
>>
>>81824267
Anyway here's Wonderwall.
>>
I would read if someone other than Mark "the Cuck" Waid wrote it. The art's fine.
>>
I like it, there are problems but it's still something I'm willing to read monthly
Just wondering how long Waid is staying, my guess is 12 issues or less

Don't really like Jughead, the solving problems using dreams is kind of stupid and I didn't read past issue 2
>>
>>81824267
Dropped the book after the book explained what the lipstick incident was. It was decent up until that, now I don't care for it. Personally, this reboot wasn't worth all the shit that's going on at Archie right now.
>>
>>81829734
Could you explain?
I only read the first part, where veronica comes for first time to Riverdale.
>>
>>81830106
Tomboy Betty gets an ambush makeover from some girls and Archie tells her that being girly doesn't suit her. Then they break up.
>>
>>81829734
Yeah, this was a breaking point for me too.

There was a lot of build-up to it, then it turns out it's just Archie being a melodramatic drama queen over literally nothing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.