[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they did they make superman boring ? Pre-crisis superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 216x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 216x320
Why did they did they make superman boring ?
Pre-crisis superman was an interesting character that had internal conflicts and didn't spend an entire issue punching bad guys ?

When will superman go back to pulling complex pranks to trick bad guys?
>>
>>81820572
Because people wanted to see more fights
>>
Same reason Goku stopped traveling with a hot girl and drowning in pussy : deepfags.
>>
>>81820572
If Mickey Mouse can become interesting again, then there's still hope for Superman.
>>
>>81825858
>If Mickey Mouse can become interesting again
....has he, tho? The only thing I see him in is that CGI preschool show everyone I know with infants plays all the time.
>>
>>81825895
I remember they were making these new Mickey Mouse shorts that were actually funny. Did they stop doing those?
>>
>>81826073
They're still going on. I think that anon was living under a rock.
>>
>>81820572
Probably tomorrow when you repost this thread again.
>>
>>81820572
Well at least you changed the OP a little
>>
>>81828894
>>81826073
They are shit though.
>>
>>81829196
Only to someone with no taste
>>
>>81829891
They have terrible art
>>
>>81831154
Only to someone with no taste
>>
>>81831154
and terrible lolrandumb jokes.
>>
File: 3135977-mickeyy.png (113 KB, 960x445) Image search: [Google]
3135977-mickeyy.png
113 KB, 960x445
>>81831322
I'm sorry, but this is definitely Mickey's worst design ever
>>
>>81823700
But superhero fights are boring.
I like to see how Superman comes up with some plan to get Mr.Myx to say his name backwards
or an imaginary story where lois is a werewolf (or whatever)
Or Superman teaches a Gambling addict a lesson by sending him to Bizarro Las Vegas where he keeps on winning and then learns that its not fun to always win
>>
>>81833960
>Or Superman teaches a Gambling addict a lesson by sending him to Bizarro Las Vegas where he keeps on winning and then learns that its not fun to always win
Is that really a comic?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.