[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC vs MK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I was considering something, if they ever wanted to do it. Now, DC versus MK happened, and it was pretty cool. DC clearly won, and is free for the next 100 years from being invaded again because of the usual lockout thing established in the lore of the series.

However, Shao Kahn has shown us there is a loophole in that whole thing a time or two with the whole Sindel thing. Taking a wife from Earth and all that and stake a claim based on her and yadda yadda. Elder gods can't stop that.

Now, if you roll back time a bit to MKX after Shao Kahn's death and before the coup attempt... when Empress Mileena ruled...

...who better for her to approach then this man?

Proposition: The Joker father's a child on her. And with that child, Mileena can invade the DC Realm again.

I totally would love for this to be a plot of a new MK Comic where Empress Mileena is trying to pull the same trick as her father and get the whole crazy situation rolling where she and the Joker work together to conquer the DC Realm.

What do you think, /co/?
>>
File: Mileena_MKX.jpg (60 KB, 1917x963) Image search: [Google]
Mileena_MKX.jpg
60 KB, 1917x963
>>81755760
Match made in hell, really.

And it could totally work, especially with drama involved of Joker betraying Mileena eventually because fuck it, as much as he wants to see the world burn, he is the mother fluffing Joker.

It would be cool with all the characterization and different reactions, I think, and further interaction and responses to the whole arrangement.

Batman's responses alone would be priceless.
>>
would he call her Smileena?
>>
>>81757546
We can hope so.
>>
I dunno if NRS or WB want to try their hand at another MK vs DCU after what happened in the last game. It'll be interesting ebough to see some characters interactions
>>
File: 1369160485465.gif (424 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1369160485465.gif
424 KB, 480x270
>>81755861

>Mileena dressed as Harley Quinn
>>
>>81755760
Except Empress Mileena happened in a different continuity than MK vs DC due to MK9 time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>81760243
But which version? Classic or Modern?
>>
>>81760171
If they did, they'd better off calling it Injustice: Outerrealms and make it clear that it's NOT a Mortal Kombat game, and as such won't have any fatalities as to avoid all the 12-year olds whining about how lame they were like last time. Also, no block button, always a plus.
>>
>>81760402
Like continuity ever matters to Mortal Kombat. Easy enough to write in different stuff for awesomeness sake.
>>
>>81760889
They're actually surprisingly tight about their continuity, especially for a fighting game, heck, the whole point of MK9's story mode was to justify retcons. Any other series would've just rebooted everything wholesale.
>>
>>81761006
True, but it would be simple enough to do an Elseworlds sortof thing. Even in the finest tradition of DC to do something like that!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.