[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUSSO BROTHERS ON "CIVIL WAR" DELETED CONTENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Russo Brothers.jpg (133 KB, 1300x770) Image search: [Google]
Russo Brothers.jpg
133 KB, 1300x770
>"We work very well with our writers Markus and McFeely, the writers. We work very hard with them on the script before we shoot. That time on set is so precious. It kills us to shoot anything that’s not gonna end up in the movie so we try to have a very, very, very tight script going into the film and so there is a couple things but they’re not big things."

>"The first cut of the movie was about two hours and forty one minutes and this new cut is two hours and twenty eight minutes. So, not much was cut out of the film. There was a scene between Natasha and T’Challa at the German Ops Center, halfway through the movie when he was sitting in that room. Cap and Falcon had been isolated in the other conference room. We didn’t feel like it was moving the story telling forward and they had already had a scene so it felt repetitive so it was something we excised from the movie."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/captain_america_civil_war/how-many-deleted-scenes-will-we-see-on-a137438

I really like their approach to filmmaking. It worked out great in "The Winter Soldier".
>>
>>81733821
based Russos bringing back 'basic foresight and planning' to Hollywood
>>
>>81733821
>PLEASE BUY THE BLU-RAY FOR OUR LATEST TURD
>>
>>81733882
Oh hey, someone who didn't read beyond the title
>>
>>81733910
Oh, I did.
>there are deleted scenes
>people will have to buy the Blu-Ray to see them
>>
File: 5647.jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
5647.jpg
29 KB, 512x384
>we live in an age where directors who could pass a Film 101 class directing capeshit is news worth rejoicing over
>>
That's good, AoU suffered a lot because Whedon can't fucking plan his movie and it ended up being 3+ hours long.

The final cut will obviously be a mess if you have to take out so many scenes.
>>
>>81733926
>there are barely any deleted scenes
>because they are not important
>like almost every fucking movie out there
>>
I can see that kind of mindset letting the Russos to stick around for a while. If you go into your shoots with a plan and keep it tight, you save the studio money, and that'll please the suits.
>>
>>81733821
>There was a scene between Natasha and T’Challa
Stupid Whore.
>>
>>81733952
>they are not important
Dude, what kind of True Fan are you?
>>
>>81733979
>and have Amy Addams' boobs
Is that what he said?
>>
>>81733939
Given that the alternative is "There's four hours of cut footage for this already bloated corpse of a movie, but good news, it's rated R!"
Yeah, this is kind of worth a little rejoicing.
>>
>>81733979
>console wars took 10 minutes to happen
You're getting slow, Xenos.
>>
>>81733979
does it actually show more of Amy Adam's boobs? I need this
>>
Based.

So much of Ultron was lost in editing, glad that's not going to be a repeat thing.
>>
>>81733959
You laugh now, but they supposedly have a "connection" in the movie. Apparently not a romantic one, though.
>>
>>81733939
Considering AoU and BvS both suffered from bloat, with Whedon's original cut being like 4 fucking hours or something like that, yeah, it's kinda note worthy.
>>
>>81734014
>Black Widow male/female bromances are the Russos' fetish

Huh.
>>
>>81733939
Capes are just a fad. Even Spielberg said so.
>>
>>81733987
Nah, but they keep parading that HARD R around as if having blood and guts will somehow fix Sons of Martha.

If it had Amy Addams boobs it'd at least be worth pirating.
On the other hand, just watch "the Master".
Not only are her tits in that movie, but she gives Phillip Seymour Hoffman a threatening handjob.
>>
>>81733979
Well if it does have Amy's boobs that would make it less shit,so he wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>81734044
bromances > romances
>>
>>81734060
>a threatening handjob.
Intriguing.
>>
>>81733979
>Amy Addams' boobs
Welp, another anti-DC post that backfired.

>>81733988
>but good news, it's rated R!"
Someone says a taboo word in the movie?
>>
>>81734014
It's obviously because they are both Black.
>>
File: 14.png (2 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
14.png
2 MB, 1000x1500
>>81734228
Is it that time again?
>>
File: 15.png (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
15.png
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>81734275
>>
File: 16.png (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
16.png
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>81734294
>yfw BKV could see the future
>>
>>81733882
>turd

The BvS thread is a little to your right.
>>
>>81733926
You read them but you lack comprehension.

They're basically saying there aren't a lot of deleted scenes and they were cut because they weren't really important or they were simply repetitive. This is opposite to what AoU did where it was announced it had a lot of deleted scenes, even scenes that are integral to the characters' arcs.

What the Russos are saying is basically opposite of advertising the CW BD. They are upfront in saying that there aren't much bonus scenes.

What they're saying doesn't sound like you should buy the BD, but what they're saying says a lot about how they work. That's what you should get from it.
>>
>>81734597
I usually 'port them without even reading them. I have a good friend at /qa/ who is also a mod

>>81734734
>What they're saying doesn't sound like you should buy the BD
I don't feel hyped either.
>>
>>81733939
Every competent director said so since day1 that capeshit film is full of shit, anon.

Nolan and Russos came off as a fucking surprise, seriously.
>>
>>81734860
So you are just here to act like a whiny bitch?
>>
>>81735051
Only the pretentious ones.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.