[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this show? I watched the first two episodes today knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Joker_in_The_Batman_zpsdjgc7itm.jpg (107 KB, 785x633) Image search: [Google]
Joker_in_The_Batman_zpsdjgc7itm.jpg
107 KB, 785x633
How is this show?

I watched the first two episodes today knowing almost nothing about DC, and I have to say it is nothing like I expected
>>
>>81725649
It's fine. You just posted the worst part.
>>
>>81725649
Not sure about everyone else, but I kinda liked it. Character designs both turned me off and kept me intrigued. I actually like this Joker a lot.
>>
>>81725649
Pretty decent, although it doesn't get rolling till season 2. Penguins intro episode is pretty decent, though.

>>81725692
>Not muh jokuh!

Stop that.
>>
>>81725767
The character is fine, the design is shit.
>>
>>81725649
Good show, the designs range from pretty cool to awful.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIzcIKEAB9w

That Batman vs Dracula movie was hardcore.
>>
>>81725649
it's actually pretty good once you look past the visual designs and a couple characters being flat(like Mr Freeze and Catwoman), well that and the series finale being kinda crappy(seriously The Joining are terrible villains)
>>
>>81725692
>not liking kung-fu Joker
>>
>>81726132
Yes, I am a human being with eyes and sense. Thank you for noticing.
>>
>>81726005
Don't see how this catwoman is any more flat or deep than the other.
Also it had instead a better poison ivy than the animated series.
>>
It's eh overall

Intro for season 1 and 2 is fucking amazing and is the better than actual episodes in these seasons.

Season 4 is when Burnett came over and retooled it. S4 is very, very good. Solid stuff all around and no duds too.

Season 5 was when they basically started doing their Brave and The Bold with each episode Batman partnering with new characters building up for JL finale with everyone

Also stray bat
>>
>>81726415
Yeah I liked how they gave her a relationship with Babs.
>>
It wasn't good.
>>
>>81726415
>Also it had instead a better poison ivy than the animated series.

Nah

>>81726555
Which they abandoned and did nothing with.
>>
>>81726849
Animated series poison ivy became just burglar with a plant gimmick.
People liked her only because muh lesbian.
The batman ivy fought for the nature.
A shame they gave her fucking no screen time.
>>
I remember one of the episodes with the Ventriloquist was an adaption of a tie-in comic to BTAS by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.