[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I hear he used to play in a Jug Band?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Mr-Otterton.jpg (31 KB, 182x387) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Otterton.jpg
31 KB, 182x387
So, I hear he used to play in a Jug Band?
>>
Tbh, I find it far mor interesting that he frequents a nudist club.
>>
>>81712400
UUUU
>>
>>81712400
hes a family man too
Its like Ned Flanders going to nudist beach.
>>
>>81711196
when they said his name was emmet i loled hard and everyone looked at me and i was all "i'll see you cats on the flip flop lateeeeeeeeeeer" then jumped off the top of a human pyramid into a somersault and stuck my dismount
>>
>>81711196

Unfortunately, Anon, he put a hole in the washtub.
>>
>>81711196
I vaguely recall reading in an interview how one of the directors was inspired by that special...
>>
>>81712400
Also, why did he get into Mr. Big's limo. Nerdy otter's got some dirt...
>>
>>81717683
Did you even watch the film?
>>
>"What are we ma?"
>>
>>81717997
Yes, that's why I'm asking. He got shot with a nighthowler in the limo.
>>
Is it too early to leave this here? Because I will take any excuse to link to this
https://youtu.be/sqWJD1ov6oY
>>
>>81714585

Emmett Otterton is a funny name.
>>
>>81718181
>keeps in character all the time
fuck I miss gag reels
>>
>>81718152
He's a florist. He was doing the flowers for Fru Fru's wedding.
>>
File: 1460413267051.png (714 KB, 1000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1460413267051.png
714 KB, 1000x2500
>Nick calmly says no
>Judy immediately pulls the trigger
>nothing happens, Judy is confused and Nick is smug
>laughing Nick walks away "just joking cause I love you"
>Judy looks at the gun
> the bullets were replaced with blue berries
>>
>>81719363
I did not get that connection. Zootopia had so much information to process.

Still, isn't it odd that Mr. Big picked up the florist /at a nudist society/? Usually florists would hardly be involved in weddings, regardless of the reputation of his/her client(s).
>>
>>81721410
>Usually florists would hardly be involved in weddings, regardless of the reputation of his/her client(s).

You serious?
>>
>>81720990
>yandere Judy
My dick is yandere for yandere Judy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.