[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the joke supposed to be "Icy wiener" or "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Aw, crud.jpg (32 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
Aw, crud.jpg
32 KB, 640x476
Is the joke supposed to be "Icy wiener" or "I see wiener"?
>>
>>81696832
Icy
>>
>>81696832
Why not both?
>>
>>81696832

Neither.

It's pronounced "Veener."
>>
>>81696832
I See

But the real joke is that he is legitimately mispronouncing Wiener to get it to that pun.
>>
>>81696832
He was delivering pizza to the cryogenics lab so I just assumed icy.
>>
>>81696832
It's "I see" but it's a double joke/foreshadowing because Fry gets frozen and becomes an icy wiener
>>
>>81696832
The joke is that he should have been delivering the pizza to Vienna
>>
>>81697172
Reading that outloud makes this funnier.
>>
>>81697172
But wasn't Nibbler the one that lured him? I always figured it was just "Icy"
>>
"I see wiener" and "See more asses" as I.C. Wiener and Seymour Asses were common names pranksters gave to delivery men when pulling jokes like this.

So that they would show up to the place and have to call out the name, "Delivery for "Seymour Asses"

Both names were used as gags in the show so the context is there for you.
>>
>>81696832
Icy because he was delivering to a cryogenics lab
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.