[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>both are black avengers >both stole their technology >both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
>both are black avengers
>both stole their technology
>both are the most gun heavy characters

What did Marvel mean by this?
>>
>>81694557
How did Romney steal his technology? Warmachine armor was gifted to him by Tony. They just "upgraded" it to Iron Patriot armor. They should've kept the name.
>>
>>>/out/
>>
>>81694557
That's why Black Panther is in this
>comes from a civilization that is the most technologically advanced, even more advancer than whitey technology
>is a king

so kino
>>
>>81694584
Rhodey literally stole the armor.
>>
>>81694584
Did you not watch Iron Man 2?Granted you dodged a bullet but still.
>>
>>81694584
In the MCU, Rhodey takes the armor in Iron Man 2 from a drunk, dying Tony
>>
>>81694584
>Romney
>>
>>81694608
>Marvel had to invent a fictional nation to justify an African king

JUST
>>
>>81694584
>Romney

Mitt Romney? That failfag presidential candidate?
>>
>>81694557
Falco didn't steel shit
>>
>>81694557
Nothing! Nothing at all!
>>
>>81694608
>>81694831
>only in Africa can blacks develop a technologically advanced society
The Great Dragon can fap to this.
>>
>>81694557
WE
>>
>>81694557
remember when Tony shot a watermelon and Rhodey attacked him?
>>
>>81694881
They steal his old gear from the military in WS.
>>
>>81694959
WUZ
>>
>>81694979
KINGZ
>>
>>81694557
Cyborg is already better
>>
>>81694969
did that actually happen? I feel like it did
>>
>>81695004
>nigga that steals alien tech to even live

WE
>>
>>81694557
Well in the case of Falcon they were trying to give him some method of fighting that doesn't involve just punching folks.
He basically just flies around and uses karate and shit in the comics.
>>
>>81694831
Well, a scifi African king using nonexistent technology.
Otherwise they could have just used any number of existing nations with kings in Africa I guess.
>>
>>81695163
Yeah I mean why have a bird man swoop around and grab people or otherwise do cool shit with his flying that you can actually DO in a live action, mobile medium when you can just give him a gun instead.
>>
>>81695221
He still does flying karate, he just also does flying gun akimbo, too.
>>
>>81694584
>Romney

Holy shit I want to see him in a Starktech armor. And the AI turns out to be way more human than he is.

>EMP goes off near Romnmachine
>Armor still operational
>Mitt is shorted out
>>
>>81695221
I think it's that whike Cap has his highly developed strength and his specific weapon to make fight scenes more "believable" or whatever, Anthony Mackie has no such advantages and people look at him and wonder why he's flying when all he does is land on his feet and punch folks with his fit but otherwise regular human strength anyway.

It works very well in comics, but comics have a LONG history of fists being vastly the weapon of choice for the majority of new and old characters in comic books, so comics readers are able to accept it better.
It's also why Black Widow uses guns when in the comics for most of her history she never used any such thing at all, relying on her Widow's Bite and (of course) her fists like everyone else.
>>
>>81695221
>flies into iraq to do some karate
>gets shot

please think
>>
>>81695155
>steals
Congratulations, here's your diploma in Casualness 101.
>>
>>81695002
N
>>
>>81695527
SHIEEEEEEEEEET
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.