[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that he diapers an actual mulatto butt, do you think Archer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Now that he diapers an actual mulatto butt, do you think Archer would ever change his ringtone?
>>
Lana was originally supposed to be 1/2 to 1/4 black, which made his ring tone make sense. Dunno why they made both her parents black ager the fact.
>>
>>81693200
Lana IS really pale.

Maybe her mom's half-white and got the black phenotype.
>>
So does no one actually watch Archer anymore or what
>>
>>81694452
His daughter is a quadroon so the thread doesn't matter
>>
>>81693121
It plays in the second episode, he hasn't yet
>>
>>81694519
What do you think a mulatto is
>>
>>81694519

I thought Lana was a quadroon. Doesn't that make the baby an octaroon?

>>81694452

Archer hasn't been good since season 4.
>>
>>81695470
>>81693200
Archer just referred to her as a Quadroon because of how pale-skinned she is for a black person, because he's an ass
>>
>>81694452
Not really, no.
>>
>>81695470
>Archer hasn't been good since season 4.
Oh FUCK YOU

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. I get into a series which has had a few seasons out some FUCKING FAGGOT like you starts going on about how IT'S SHIT now even though I watched the ENTIRE DAMN SERIES in a week or two and thought the quality was pretty standard all the way through HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING CONSIDERED that you MIGHT JUST NOT BE IN THE SAME MINDSET or STAGE OF LIFE you were WHEN YOU WERE ENJOYING IT you PINKIE COMMIE SJW FASCIST HOMO FAGGOT?

ALL I FUCKING WANTED TO DO WAS TALK ABOUT THIS SHOW THAT I WATCHED RECENTLY NOT ABOUT HOW IT NO LONGER MAKES YOUR PEEPEE HARD LIKE IT USED TO.
>>
>>81695470
>I thought Lana was a quadroon.
Both of her parents are black.
>>
>>81695732
Shows usually get worse over time as the humor gets stale and the writers are running out of good material. Shows that can stay consistently good for season after season are extremely rare.

Learn to deal with it, you sperglord.
>>
>>81695470
>Archer hasn't been good since season 4
I completely disagree. Season 5 wasn't great by Archer's standards but still one of the better things on TV that year. S06 was downright excellent, if not quite on-par with 2 through 4.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.