[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your mind belongs to me, Batman! Now go and rape the Joker!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: strange_pushes_bruce.jpg (84 KB, 1103x839) Image search: [Google]
strange_pushes_bruce.jpg
84 KB, 1103x839
Your mind belongs to me, Batman! Now go and rape the Joker!
>>
That's clearly Bruce Wayne not Batman.
>>
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>81666613
No don't you see? It's all part of Strange's plan. If he pushes Bruce's mental buttons he make his subconscious desire to rape the Joker surface and prove that he's Batman.
>>
File: PDVD_045.jpg (197 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_045.jpg
197 KB, 720x480
>>81666431
Strange why are you torturing a innocence man?
>>
>>81666653
This. Joker would spread his cheeks as soon as Batman entered the room.
>>
>>81666808
i bet joker cleans his asshole everyday in case batman gets the urge
>>
What Hal raped the Joker and Darksied sat on Harley?
>>
>>81666431
i love this forced meme. please never stop.
>>
why doesn't bruce wayne just kill the joker?
>>
>>81666431
Strange, what the fuck are you doing to Bruce?
Get the fuck off him all ready.
>>
File: Throne.png (433 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Throne.png
433 KB, 853x480
>>81666947
>Darkseid sat on Harley
That sounds strangely erotic. Are we talking about full on face-sitting here, or something more like pic related?
>>
>>81667093
He's not into necrophilia.
>>
>>81667024
can someone post that green text about raping the joker from last night? I never saved it.
>>
File: That's not funny.jpg (149 KB, 817x908) Image search: [Google]
That's not funny.jpg
149 KB, 817x908
>>81668970
UUUU
>>
Rape the clown, save the world.
>>
>>81673274
is that a Heroes refference ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.