[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess whos baaaaaaaaaaaack? In moble shovelware https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Futurama-01_0.jpg (464 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-01_0.jpg
464 KB, 1600x1200
Guess whos baaaaaaaaaaaack?
In moble shovelware
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z05PVXEO9NI
>>
>>81664718
>>81666013
This is old news. That game has been out for a few months already you stupid faggot. Fuck off.
>>
>>81666102
I see then, NeoGaf just posted it today so I though it was new.
>>
File: 1460134512516.jpg (6 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1460134512516.jpg
6 KB, 200x337
>>81666170
>neogaf
>>
>>81666208
They though it was new.
>>
>>81666208
/v/ c'mon
>>
>>81666170
>>81666254
Hell, all you have to do is look at the date on the YouTube video to see that this was known as far back as February, and honestly, it was known about for quite some time prior to that too.
>>
>>81666616
I see that after you told me, it's Gaf that did not look.
>>
It's ok for yet another match 4 game. There's no voicework or anything, the plot is a little silly but nothing you'd find outside of the comic book.

Like most of these games, decent time waster, doesn't force you to buy anything, so why not
>>
>>81666719
You also didn't look though. Accept responsibility for blindly following whatever shit gets posted on NeoGAF and subsequently making an ass of yourself on here.
>>
>>81666910
Yes I did, that topic was posted today.
>>
>>81664718
I just want a Futurama game on Steam. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>81667363
Thats something Platinum should do.
>>
I'm struggling so hard to finish the last season. It's such a shame to see the quality drop this much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.