[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's going to be his love interest for his movie(s)? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16
Who's going to be his love interest for his movie(s)? Would they do a Gwen Stacy this soon after TASM? Will we get MJ? Are there any chances of a Felicia Hardy?
>>
File: Black_cat_marvel-2.png (2 MB, 903x1039) Image search: [Google]
Black_cat_marvel-2.png
2 MB, 903x1039
To be honest, I only want Black Cat to appear in these films.

I don't care to see Gwen die again.
I don't care to see Norman Osborn be the villain again.
I don't care to see Norman dying setting off multiple movies of Harry Osborn becoming a Goblin AGAIN.

Just give me fucking Black Cat. Or the Sinister Six by the second film. I really don't want to go through the tired story arcs again.
>>
>>81660605
Liz Allen as a high school love interest that is quickly forgotten for an adult Felicia.
/ss/
>>
>>81660605
Suprise, it's Deb Whitman! Only half-joking. I want them to use soimebody besides Gwen or MJ (and I'm speaking as Gwen-fag).
>>
>>81660605
His personal life will be almost completely omitted from the film, instead, he'll be foreshadowed early on, Tony will recruit him ("I have money" "oh thank God!"), and then underoos will drop.
>>
>Mary Jane
over my dead body
>>
>>81660605
Zendaya was already cast as the love interest.

She's obviously going to be Felicia. They already did MJ and Gwen in the movies, and Black Cat is logical for something like the MCU where there are street level heroes apparently all over the place.
>>
>>81660669
This but Felicia is in college, so she seems smarter and bustier
>>
>>81660621
I don't think many parents would want their children to see the lustful interactions between a) two underage kids b) a kid and a female paedophile. Spider-man is Marvel's biggest, no way in hell are they not playing it safe for at least the first film so they can drown in the millions they'll make.
>>
So who is casted for this film?
Tom Holland is Spider-Man
What's her name is Aunt May
And then there's that one actress they made a big fuss about with an unspecified roll, but they didn't say who?

I'm guessing the last girl is a bigger roll cause she's the third to be announced.
>>
>>81660707
We're talking about the solo film.
>>
>>81660605
Anna Maria Marconi
>>
It'll be Betty Brant.
>>
>>81660725
Oh.
Skip the origin, open with him stuck in his own webbing, head smooshed between the breasts of Felecia Hardy in her Black Cat outfit, both of them hanging upside down in a back alley of NY.
>>
>>81660708
This 2bh

>>81660713
I read about that but I really can't imagine anything but a really sexually toned down Felicia. Also
>Black Black Cat
>>
>>81660724

>roll

It's 'role'. Jesus christ.
>>
File: crazy-stupid-love-tomei.jpg (137 KB, 575x345) Image search: [Google]
crazy-stupid-love-tomei.jpg
137 KB, 575x345
>>81660718
What if MCU Black Cat is Aunt May? It'll just be family friendly maternal love.
>>
I don't care much for any of them but I'd like to see Betty Brant for a change.
Fuck Black Cat, people would see her as a cheap Catwoman ripoff, and they wouldn't even be wrong.
>>
>>81660713
I thought they stressed he wasn't a love interest.
That and I guess they want age appropriate Black Cat.
>>
>>81660739
>>81660772
>Lisa Ann as Betty Brant
>>
>>81660750
Felicia will be toned down cause it's Spider-Man, kids favorite superhero.

Hell, I can already see the fans being mad about a toned down Carnage.
>>
>>81660718
I think there could be something interesting to each interaction and you could play it fairly family friendly.

The first could be similar to Spectacular's interpretation of their relationship. Two people who were connected to that robber who broke into Ben's house. Both of them could have similar issues and used their disguises as a way to help them with those issues. That could create an interesting dynamic to be sure.

The second, well I actually think that older woman/younger man relationships should be done in more in cinema. Now, the way you do this, is that you always make sure that Peter and Felicia do not do anything above kissing, eating together and maybe the occasional hand holding. The relationship would also have to be proposed by Peter, and if it done by Felicia, she should be quite awkward and embarrassed at the idea, but the writer would have to make it clear that the intent was romantic, not sexual. Also, any other attempt to take it to the next level has to be engaged by Peter and stopped by Felicia. Also, if we really wanted to be a bit lewd, but at the same time, family friendly, we could play about of Gentle Femdom/Role Reversal. In their domestic life, Pete does womanly tasks, whereas Felicia does the more masculine things in the house. For example, Peter could be making breakfast while Felicia is working out in the other room, lifting weights and working on her body in general.
>>
>>81660621
> want Black Cat in films
No you don't.
>>
Well we know that Zendaya was cast in the film as Michelle. Her character will not be a love interest for Parker. However, her character will play a big part in future installments, according to reports from Deadline.

-Fleming, Jr., Mike (March 7, 2016). "Zendaya Lands A Lead In Spider-Man Reboot At Sony And Marvel Studios". Deadline.com.
>>
>>81660621
>Or the Sinister Six by the second film
Nigga that's the Sony line of thinking
>>
>>81661093
Probably Liz Allen or something like that. I'm expecting her to be the best friend to MJ.

http://www.slashfilm.com/jon-watts-spider-man-comic-book-influences/
>>
I'd love 15 y/o Peter and like 30 year old Black Cat
>>
>>81660718
>>81660621

Do Black Cat fans just like how she looks? Almost every story with her is the same, Peter and her flirt, pretend to chase eachother, she either gets away or they fuck.
>>
File: trash.gif (254 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
254 KB, 200x150
>>81661093
>zendaya
>>
>>81660965

>The second, well I actually think that older woman/younger man relationships should be done in more in cinema. Now, the way you do this,

The way you do it is the canon route, and have Peter date Betty Brant first. She was like 20 and working at the Bugle when he was 15 and still in highschool. They glossed over this shit back in the day.
>>
File: Zendaya-birthday-lead.jpg (431 KB, 684x684) Image search: [Google]
Zendaya-birthday-lead.jpg
431 KB, 684x684
>>81661200
You don't like KC Undercover or Shake it Up?
>>
File: 005.jpg (650 KB, 1200x1711) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
650 KB, 1200x1711
>>81660621
>>
>>81661188
I think that's why the dynamic works. Certainly when I was reading old Spiderman where he was partners with Black Cat. Not the criminal

They just seemed to click, they would banter as they fought lower criminals, with Peter surprisingly giving her good advice on being a hero. But off the job, Cat couldn't understand why Spiderman wanted to be Peter Parker and keep his old relationships

So their dynamic would be an interesting idea to be sure. Because, when we watch a Spiderman Film, we see the female lead in love with Peter first. However, changing it around could be interesting as instead of learning about a more 'awesome' side of their boyfriend, the lead would learn about the mundane. At first, they could be quite confused and dismissive of this, but as the movie went on, they could see that the mundane is what ultimately made the hero the man the female lead fell in love with.
>>
>>81660605
Cindy Moon
>>
>>81661093
>tfw not an old rich jew who gets to fuck barely legal popstars to put them in movies
>>
>>81660674
>and I'm speaking as Gwen-fag
You my man. Too bad there's no chance of them using her after Sony going all out on the Stacy arcs.
>>
File: Carlie.jpg (383 KB, 726x1191) Image search: [Google]
Carlie.jpg
383 KB, 726x1191
>>81660605
This is who we are going to get guys...

Look into your heart, you know Joe Q will make it true
>>
>>81661093
Is that a motherfucking hoverfist behind the Mexican girl's back?
>>
>>81660605
>Who's going to be his love interest for his movie(s)?
I would be fucking stoked for Chat
>>
>>81661188
I like the Ultimate Spidey story when she discovers she's been flirting with a teenager
>>
>>81660605 (OP)
Tfw the glorious relationship that is Peter/Kitty will never appear on film
>>
>>81661849
>>81661904
Fuck off
>>
>>81660621
I'm for this, purely because the whiplash of them changing Black Cat's character in the comics so fast.
>>
>>81661880
I really liked the part where she pukes on him right after.
>>
>>81661109
Just get it over with. Two separate franchises teasing it and then continually postponing it is obnoxious.
>>
Delicious Brown Liz Allen or Chat.
>>
File: teen black cat large.png (1 MB, 1472x1366) Image search: [Google]
teen black cat large.png
1 MB, 1472x1366
>>81660840
>Felicia will be toned down
I wouldn't mind if they did a year-one Black Cat, it would be pretty interesting to see how it would unroll without giving her a messed up background (thanks Kevin Smith!)
>>
File: only 15.jpg (219 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
only 15.jpg
219 KB, 1000x800
>>81661880
>>
>>81660708
Gladly.
>>
Start with nobody, little flirting with Liz, have Gwen and MJ be casted as side characters. First villain should be Kraven or Mysterio since we can't recreate Spectacular cause they don't want to reuse villains. Norman should be a central figure, Harry is I'm it for a bit but gets shipped off to boarding school or rehab. Norman is the big bad of Avengers 4, Seige and Iron Patriot style, then becomes Ultimate Goblin in another Spidey film.

They got so much potential with Spidey is ridiculous, Sony has the rights to so much more than just Spidey
>>
File: Catbutt.png (120 KB, 206x383) Image search: [Google]
Catbutt.png
120 KB, 206x383
>>
>>81662707
>year-one Black Cat
That design and that setting is something I can get behind. Hell, they could turn her into this young, teasing, fairly innocent girl and she'll be a better character.
>>
>>81660605
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/spider-mans-standalone-film-title-homecoming-may-have-been-revealed-teases-avengers-cameos-a6967656.html

Is this shit anything to go by?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.