[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ watch Ninjago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Ninjago.jpg (24 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
Ninjago.jpg
24 KB, 600x240
Does /co/ watch Ninjago?
>>
No, because I'm not 9 years old
>>
Watched the first two seasons. First was actually pretty good. The second....eh... I started watching the third one with the robots and stuff, but CN was all over the place with the episodes and I really didn't like the direction they took Zane, so I stopped.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>81652498
>>
What I did watch i really liked.
But then I clearly missed some shit, cause suddenly the green ninja kid was an adult
And people were being turned into snake hybrids and there was some kind of robot chick?
>>
>>81651237
i used to babysit a kid who likes it. it was ok. i watched up to the part where they find out that the green ninja kid is actually the green ninja kid.
>>
I like it. I think it's actually gotten better over time, ironically, after they defeated the 'ultimate' evil. From the tournament season onward.
>>
>>81652498
Then why are you on a board for comics and cartoons?

People like you are morons, you either A. are a complete idiot who is delusional about his shows not being for kids

Or B. a complete idiot who watches white trash pleb crap like Seth McFarlane shows and the Simpsons and thinks fart jokes and bad words are adult and edgy
>>
Just finished season 6 and it was an awesome season. Merchandise is selling well for kids and we'll be getting season 7 this year I hope
>>
>>81652985
Lloyd got hit with a potion that skipped his childhood and turned him into an adult.

Season 4 had this crazy cult that wanted everyone to turn into a strong snake race so they can have another war.
>>
>>81651237
It's like one of the only action toons left and for some reason has plot that isn't that bad.
>>
>>81651237
It's surprisingly good, I don't even mind that its literally a 22 minute toy commercial
>>
>>81651237
Honestly, I kinda like it. I hate to admit that, but its fun. Its like one of those toy commercial cartoons from the 80's.
>>
>>81651237
I like it, although I hate robo Zane. rusty robo Zane from the latest season is a qt though
>>
>>81659389
Robo-Zane seems to be a bone of cntention with a lot of people, but they've stuck with it and later seasons have made it work in spite of itself.
>>
>>81655222
Go back to watching Teletubbies, fag.
>>
>>81659436
I know you're not going to respond, because your use of ad hominem implies you just have been alpha maled.

But I'd love to hear what cartoons you watch...I really would
I don't even like Ninjago by the way, but not cause it's "for kids", because it's an awful show.
>>
>>81659555
Why is it such a bad show in your perspective anon? What cartoons do you enjoy?
>>
>>81659610
I don't know what word to describe it as other than "sterile", it attempts nothing new, the characters are cardboard cut outs, the humor is so elementary, and the story is as cliche as it gets

Of course this is just my opinion and I share the same opinion for Lego Star Wars and Lego Avengers or w/e, the sad thing is The Lego Movie showed you can be inventive and creative with a lego show/movie/whatever but all the televised shit is the total opposite
>>
>>81655222
>>81659555
What's your favorite peppa pig episode?
>>
>>81659436
>Go back to watching Teletubbies, fag.

It isn't summer and yet /co/ is full of newfags. What is this?
>>
>all these baiting fags
Just once I'd like a decent Ninjago thread

Cole needs more character development. Qt ghost girl when?
>>
I haven't watched the latest season because it started with Nia going "muh women".
>>
I've seen a few episodes out of order - it's a lot better than it deserves to be.
>>
File: why.jpg (100 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
100 KB, 1000x800
>>81655222
>>81659555
>I know you're not going to respond, because your use of ad hominem implies you just have been alpha maled.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.