[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After watching Burrito, I'm wondering if there's something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: ice b.png (913 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ice b.png
913 KB, 1366x768
After watching Burrito, I'm wondering if there's something towards Ice Bear and the Albino Alligator. I know their both white creatures but the music that played when he saw it and how eager he was to see it (then couldn't take his eyes off of it) really felt like they were playing it for something other than a joke.
>>
>>81647742
I didn't need you to make this deep for me. But thn you went ahead and did it. Damn you, Anon.
>>
>>81650010
Just wondering if anyone else got those kinds of vibes from the music. It didn't have to e toodeep4u bullshit, but it seemed like maybe a backstory kinda thing, like with Grizz as I said.

Just seemed like they focused on Ice Bear really having some sort of connection with it, the background music felt like a memory kind of vibe.
>>
When are we getting more backstory?
>>
>>81652522
It's not at requirement, just if it's a special thing they do sometimes.
>>
>>81647742
Crack theory time!

Ice Bear is not a polar bear- he's an albino black bear. Albinos are sensitive to temperatures so an albino in San Francisco may find the heat a bit too unbearable. Ice bear was named after his love of ice.
>>
>>81653797
Fuck me that would certainly explain why the other two are named after their species; Grizz and Panda as opposed to Polar Bear. Or are there savages that actually call them ice bears?
>>
All the bears have some implied form of mental disorder that contributes to their status as outsiders. Grizz has no sense of social boundaries. Panda has an acute social anxiety disorder.

Ice Bear is autistic. Not the 4chan buzzword autistic, but legit autistic. He has feelings and empathy (as shown when he protects Chloe from the crocodile), so he's not a spciopath, but outside of his narrow interests: ice, martial arts, etc., he has difficulty expressing himself and emoting.

He probably felt some sort of kinship to the albino crocodile as an outcast, as simeone else the world has a hard time understanding.
>>
WHERE DO THEY GET MONEY FOR ALL THAT FOOD
>>
>>81654140
They probably boost it from picnickers. Yogi was pretty smart, but that was fifty years ago and these bears can use fucking computers.
>>
>>81654217
food maybe but appliances? power? they need money
>>
>>81654057
They are bears, they have trouble fitting in with the human society.

I'm just curious if they'll ever loose it in public and be sent somewhere, being animals after all
>>
>>81655472
>I'm just curious if they'll ever loose it in public and be sent somewhere, being animals after all
>loosing ice
>>
>>81656276
>>loosing ice
That was confirmed for an episode about ice bear trying to keep cold
>>
>>81657236
No it wasn't you faggot it's about him becoming a chef and the brothers finding a replacement for him.

Stop wasting everyone's time with false information.
>>
>>81654140
Gov. checks
>>
So we still have yet to get the deepest backstory for them all. We saw Grizz as a cub in a tree, and all 3 of them as cubs in the road episode.

How did they get there? How did they meet?
>>
How does anyone above the age of 12 stand to watch this show?

it's so unbelievably boring.
>>
>>81657402
It's pretty much literally just comfy. The kind of show you sit down and watch if you want to relax. Nothing worth hyping about (yet) and nothing worth making multiple theories over, but it's nice.

Plus occasionally they have a really heartwarming moment or something serious. They do these certain plots that seem like they're trying to make you feel "oh shit something's going down" but more or less it's just an attention grabber or for the sake of having a story, developing a character, or doing something.

Chloe and Ice Bear is still one of my favorite episodes of any modern cartoon for the sake of how amazingly it made me feel good seeing the resolution.

But that's your opinion, I can see exactly how people can think it's boring and then some.
>>
Worst episode has to be any centering around Panda
>>
>>81657901
>not bigfoot
>>
>>81658161
>inevitable half hour special about him being discovered
>>
>show is max comfy

>has an episode about storms

holy fucking shit they got it right on the mark

there's not enough rainy episodes in cartoons anymore, that's the comfiest shit to me
>>
How would they make a series finale?
>>
>>81659277
Bears find their true calling in the life of nature, this time for real, they can settle for real this time.

They are fucking bears, there's bound to be a problem one day with them being around humans, even if they've gotten domesticated. They've still got the blood of being a viscous animal in them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.