[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the arms of an angel~ Fly away~ From here~ You're in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 3195.png (117 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
3195.png
117 KB, 800x1160
In the arms of an angel~
Fly away~ From here~
You're in the arms of an angel~
May you find some comfort here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jorJh8DTMVM
>>
File: 1451569662712.jpg (73 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1451569662712.jpg
73 KB, 396x382
>>
File: 3132.png (218 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
3132.png
218 KB, 800x1180
Every day thousands of potentially good plots go to waste under the hands of unimaginative, untalented writers and artists.

For just 1 dollar a day, you can help.
>>
File: 3145.png (161 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
3145.png
161 KB, 800x1160
These characters have no control over their actions or what they say.
Their lives are ruled by a capricious god, commanding them to do nonsensical things, things that would go against their very character. They suffer endlessly, but you can help.
>>
>>81647382

>that comic
>things that never happened or will ever happen
>>
>>81647382
>this person's going to buy expensive stuff
>i should discourage them

right, jeph. right
>>
>>81647269
that looks so bad it hurts
>>
File: so, so wrong.png (25 KB, 125x148) Image search: [Google]
so, so wrong.png
25 KB, 125x148
I have never read this comic and have only seen snippets of this comic

and with that I say

this artstyle is blocky, stiff, uncomfortable, and ugly. And that red girl looks so, so wrong.
>>
>>81647269
Is it just me or is sexism, discrimination, intolerance now a cheap and lazy route for writers like rape? Or have I just read too many arcs of extreme over the top discrimination that it no longer invokes any emotion in me.
>>
>>81652627
You should see how it used to look

Also she's a robot, not that it matters
>>
>>81647382
What would a 14 year old need a microphone for?
Hell those things are usually expensive, how can a 14 year old afford.
>>
>>81653132
She wanted to make lets play videos to put on youtube and become an internet celebrity.

And suburban preteens and teens are one of the best demographics to market expensive frivolous crap to. I know I remember throwing big sums of money at all kinds of stupid shit at that age.
>>
>>81647539
>Sometimes Marten looks around his apartment and wonders why he has merch for an indie band that released two albums and broke up almost a decade ago. He can't remember any of their songs or what genre they played.
>Claire wakes up in the middle of the night and locks herself in the bathroom for hours, staring into the mirror and wondering how she managed to never experience any hardship for being trans.
>Hannalore cries sometimes when she's cleaning. She doesn't know why.
>When telling a humorous story about her youth Marten's mother freezes up for a second as she realizes the timeframe of the story and her age do not line up. Blaming it on one glass of wine too many, she starts laughing again, wholly without conviction.
>Bubbles knows there was a squad. She knows that they named her Bubbles. She knows that thinking about them makes her sad. She does not know anything else about them.
>More often than he'd care to admit, Clinton has the urge to rip the metal casing off his prosthetic, consumed with the overwhelming belief that he'll find his original hand underneath.
>>
>>81650751

What do you expect from a guy that hasn't worked a day in retail?
>>
>>81647269
> when you need to do profile but end up doing 3/4ths
> the bad kind of 3/4ths
>>
>>81655545
I... would actually be interested in this. There was an old, old webcomic called '1/0' that messed around a little with the characters not liking being characters, and it was intriguing.

Sadly, we will never see Jeph go down in a bloody revolution of his own creations.
>>
>>81647382
>hurr imma discourage dis customer frum buyin' expensive shit
His boss would hang him by his nuts.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.