[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think this show is remotely good, you have shit taste.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: homemovies.jpg (73 KB, 403x224) Image search: [Google]
homemovies.jpg
73 KB, 403x224
If you think this show is remotely good, you have shit taste. It's a retarded pile of crap and absolute ratings cancer.
>>
bump

pls respond
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x357
Brendon, what did I say about making these threads?
>>
looks like somebody doesn't "get" it
>>
Did the show rape your mother?

No?

Then quit being a little bitch about it
>>
I'll take it over seth mcfarlane reruns every day of the week
>>
>>81647477
How is it that Adult Swim hasn't aired Home Movies in years but airs an hour of Cleveland Show a night and still gives stuff like Assy McGee reruns?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AcTLAe4kk
>>
>>81645629
oh come on op do you really hate this show?
i mean it doesn't even air anymore.
you're hating on something that was on adult swim back in the good old days, and adult swim wasn't really something that aired visually appealing shows anyway, hell! when you think about it adult swim was more of an indie thing airing shows only rebellious teens and college stoners would get
>>
>>81648298
ok maybe not rebellious teens, but teens in general who just want a good laugh of out of the norm comedy
>>
>>81645629

its a brilliant show, only patricians get it
>>
File: 6564312.jpg (47 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
6564312.jpg
47 KB, 558x564
>hating Home Movies
Toonamifags are cancer. How do I know it's a Toonamifag? because they're the only ones that care about Adult Swim's ratings due to their block being a ticking time bomb barely supported by it's fanbase.

Home Movies was and will ALWAYS be considered classic Adult Swim, the Adult Swim the fans want back after years of MacFarlane shows controlling the wheel.
>>
>>81648864
i kinda wish i never read this in bobby's voice.
but i love toonami, i was glad it came back, after like 8 weeks and then i got bored of it.
but still i grew with that shit.
i think what you're trying to say is toonamifags feel that adult swim would be so much more better if they just aired more "intelligent" shows and anime instead of cheap economical but "stupid" that have no meaning.
that's what i think of what they think
>>
>>81649720
I feel like the Toonami fans and the Adult Swim fans tastes in programming conflict with each other. Essentially new Toonami is a continuation of Adult Swim Action reskinned as Toonami. Anime was always on Adult Swim but it was mostly brushed to the side.

I've been watching Adult Swim since the beginning, I understand it's programming is not for everyone but calling a show that was a staple on the programming block for YEARS shit is insulting. You might as well call Harvey Birdman and Sealab shit as well. These were the shows that made Adult Swim "Adult Swim". I think it has to do with the hostility towards anime Adult Swim always had. Anime fans were mocked and teased for years as Adult Swim only liked Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. As a result you have people who only watched Adult Swim for the anime and people who disliked anime all together.

I tried to get back into Toonami when it came back and then jumped ship once I realized it was just a reskinned Adult Swim Action.
>>
>>81649720
>i kinda wish i never read this in bobby's voice
>not reading all bobby reaction faces in bobby's voice

Trust me it'll make the unfunniest of shit give you hearty keks.
>>
>>81650382
>but calling a show that was a staple on the programming block for YEARS shit is insulting
i never said that.
the weird thing is man... i grew up, i remember hating and fearing a lot of shows on adult swim, like moral orel and super jail, cause of making fun religion blah blah blah and gore, but was just a kid at the time, and my tiny pea brain didn't comprehend the humor of most shows, but as i look at them now i see that they were very smart and creative shows, then i hated live action shows but some can be very charming, there not all perfect though, but accept adult swim more now than before, and i'm glad i grew up with it.
but back when CN toonami was around it was just devastating when it left, although CN did give us an action block on fridays, when ben 10 alien force and secret saturdays was around, and that was the dark age of both CN and AS to at least some.
but now that toonami is back, it just feels like went full weeb with its shows.
>>
>>81651452
when you think about it CN, Toonami and Adult swim's viewers are split into East, West, North and South.
it's kinda hard for me to explain, i need make like a graph or something
>>
>>81646871
Umm... You said that if you want people to talk about something, the best way is to start a fight... And that on the internet, you can say whatever you want because no one knows who you are.
>>
>>81645629
True, I never liked it. I did always like hearing Coach's voice though.

A feeling I can safely say has never died down.
>>
>>81648864
>classic Adult Swim
I hated the show and even I remember it premiered on another channel.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.