[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this is fucking awful. And I actually like TTG so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
Holy shit this is fucking awful. And I actually like TTG so I am probably more forgiving than most people
>>
>>81629237
Awful as in: Doesn't compare to the old show.
OR
Awful as in: The show just sucks.

For me it's the former. It's not a bad show, but when compared to what it came from, it just isn't up to par. It's enjoyable for me as I can just watch some of my most adored cartoon characters just go about random shit( save for some stupid episode decisions).

That hangover episode was cool. Only 5+/10 episode though, all the others are just to kill time.
>>
The intro is pretty cool tho.
>>
>>81630544
Also enjoyed the intro. Was animated in France; they know what they're doing.
>>
>>81630544
>no sugar, spice, and everything nice
But it's still better than TTG lazy remix of the old song
>>
It's sad that the title cards have better animation than the actual "fight scenes". Why is CN doing this to us? :(
>>
>>81631063
The beginning sequence is in the full version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFkTg27ErWA
>>
>>81631973
You made me realize they gave the girls green lantern powers just so they didn't have to waste time animating fights.
>>
File: ynfs.jpg (237 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
ynfs.jpg
237 KB, 960x1440
I hope it lasts long enough for them to take note of the criticism and do a bunch of episodes that are thinly veiled mocking of their detractors
>>
>>81632124
>Thinly veiled
Unlike the writers at TTGO, they openly do it on the internet.
>>
>>81632039
>Profesor touches Chemical X and nothing happens

ehhh
>>
>>81632039
But Intro looks great, it's sad the cartoon is so shit...
>>
Are they not in kindergarten anymore?
>>
>>81632186
source?
>>
>>81630872
It's those animation skills allah gave them.
>>
File: 5345435.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
5345435.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>81630872

Looks like it
>>
>>81632571
But it's a game. It's suppose to be entertainment. Just because it's "DEEP LORE", doesn't mean that we can criticize the gameplay, fag.
>>
>>81632057
Thank you, somebody else realizes this. It makes me so sad and angry.
>>
>>81632794
holy shit, why does that look so good? They blew their budget on the intro definitely.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.