[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
with enough prep time, could Batman kill One Punch man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 24
File: OPM03.jpg (73 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
OPM03.jpg
73 KB, 550x397
I for one would like to see this as a crossover( more if they use the Frank miller's Batman "We've always been criminals, Saitama")

Strangers things have hapened (Avengers vs Attack on Titan)
>>
File: slap.png (11 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
slap.png
11 KB, 500x300
>>81620921
fuck off
>>
>>81620921
If Batman had 3 years to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, and run 10 km every single day he could do it
>>
>>81621282
He's been training way harder than that for years
>>
>>81621298
Clearly, he hasn't.
>>
>>81621298
Clearly he hasn't been training hard enough. He'd be facing a guy who ends fights in one punch.
>>
>>81620921

> people are still trying to beat a character which power is not having limits to his power
>>
>>81620921
One Punch Man is mememanga. Think of Deadpool, Squirrel Girl in western comic, stuff like that. Basically he is beyond godlike/infinity power and un-killable with ridiculous setup.
>>
>>81621338

Popeye creams him, Droopy creams him, GER creams him, Demonbane creams him, Power Man absolutely fucking destroys him
>>
>>81621298
>He's been training way harder than that for years
>still has all his hair

Bullshit.
>>
>>81621298
That's clearly not true. Bruce still has hair after all.
>>
>>81620921
Yeah, poison his food. He doesn't have a secret identity, he has money problems, he is always looking for sales so he can buy good food. Just invite him to dinner, pay off the cook to put an extra ingredient on his plate, kek because noone can punch anything while stuck in the bathroom shitting their guts off.

On the other hand Popeye could eat a can of spinach and get rid of any poison. Popeye is better than OPM, again.
>>
>>81621717
He was hit so hard he got launched to the moon and then jumped back to Earth.

His power isn't in the punches, read the manga.
>>
>>81621717
If Saitama's internal organs can withstand the force of being launched to the moon and his heart allows him to move at near instantaneous speeds without breaking a sweat, I'm pretty sure he can handle some poison no problem.
>>
>>81621580

> characters who have already lost in cartoons versus a character whose gimmick is that he cannot lose, cannot even sweat when winning
>>
>>81621298
Tell us another one Bats.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 761x5706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 761x5706
>>81621796

Saitama loses
>>
>>81621672
>>81621690
Could Lex do it, or do you need to have hair when you start?
>>
>>81621902
Lex had thick ginger locks before he started to tango with Supes
>>
*ring ring*
"Hey Zatanna? I need a favor."

Could also use a potent enough poison (Saitama hasn't displayed poison resistance, but with his physicals he obviously has at least some)
Could nuke him (Saitama still has DNA, radiation would give him cancer)
Could teleport him into space
If you believe that Saitama can't onepunch everything like I do (In the webcomic, he fucking failed to even kill Boros with his hits at first) he could use the Hellbat

Lots of ways
>>
>>81622129
>If you believe that Saitama can't onepunch everything like I do (In the webcomic, he fucking failed to even kill Boros with his hits at first) he could use the Hellbat
Did you just stop reading at that exact moment?
>>
>>81622153
> at first
>>
>>81622129
>If you believe that Saitama can't onepunch everything like I do (In the webcomic, he fucking failed to even kill Boros with his hits at first)

Saitama was clearly holding himself back, in the end he still one punched Boros with the Serious Series Serious Punch.
>>
>>81622153
Yeah the Boris example is bullshit but isn't there a creature in the ONE comic that he actually couldn't punch to death? I only read Murata's redraw so I don't know specifics
>>
>>81622205
The point still applies. Saitama isn't using all of his strength against Boros or Garou. That's confirmed in the comic.
>>
>>81621854
At video games
>>
>>81620921
>Kill
Batman wouldn't ever kill someone like Saitama, even if he could.
Your thread is a fail.
>>
>>81622205
Yeah and then he realizes he needs to punch harder and destroys him. At the end when Saitama says it was a good fight Boros says he is just pitying him.
>>
>>81621580
You're shitting me man right? Power Man couldn't even beat Spider-Man.
>>
File: BatmanvsReigen.jpg (248 KB, 1220x458) Image search: [Google]
BatmanvsReigen.jpg
248 KB, 1220x458
>not seeing the superior DC vs. ONE match-up
>>
>>81622308
Batfleck would be comfortable killing him.
>>
>>81622258
>isn't there a creature in the ONE comic that he actually couldn't punch to death?
A mosquito I guess.
>>
File: 1440688123911.png (887 KB, 595x885) Image search: [Google]
1440688123911.png
887 KB, 595x885
I am disheartened every time I see Saitama pushed into a power level thread.

He is a joke character, and the joke is that he always wins.

It doesn't matter if he's fighting the Hulk, Goku, Batman, Superman or Dr Manhattan.

If he is in the fight, he wins it. Because that's the joke.

Talk about the power level of Genos, Sonic, Puri Puri or anyone else in OPM.
But with Saitama the argument is invalid.
>>
>>81620921
There's probably a way. Boros would have fucked Saitama up big time had he kicked him into open space rather than into the moon. He would have just kept going until he hit something, which could have potentially been forever. And even if he did hit something if it took long enough, relatively-dumb Saitama would have had no way to orient himself and return to Earth.

Physically, no, you're not beating Saitama. He's too physically strong and resistance to damage. He's survived being launched into space and staying there for a decent amount of time, point-blank nuke-level energy blasts, etc.

That being said he gets flung around pretty easily by telekinesis. He shows some resistance, apparently being very "heavy" for the person moving him, but it could still be done. But again, unless you're flinging him into deep space it won't do any good. It's heavily implied by the very nature of the cliche they're parodying that no amount of bodily harm could kill Saitama.
>>
>>81622375
NO! BATMAN HAS TO BEAT HIM. HE'S BATMAN.
>>
>>81622375
Would Puri Puri Prisoner rape the Joker if he was imprisoned in Arkham Asylum?

Who are the most rapeable Batman villains?
>>
>>81622129
In the original webcomic it's shown that his physical strength and resistances extend into the supernatural spectrum. Although we haven't seen him deal with magic in the webcomic we can probably assume, from his interaction with tatsumaki, that he could probably resist magic of most sorts and probably most poisons. Now, I'm not sure what the hell at is. Was it that mech he uses to fight flying bricks?
>>
>>81622394
>There's probably a way. Boros would have fucked Saitama up big time had he kicked him into open space rather than into the moon. He would have just kept going until he hit something, which could have potentially been forever. And even if he did hit something if it took long enough, relatively-dumb Saitama would have had no way to orient himself and return to Earth.
Pretty sure he would just have sneezed himself back to earth or some shit bro.
>>
File: 1448220435357.gif (344 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1448220435357.gif
344 KB, 600x338
>>81622404
>Puri demanding The Joker shows him The Red Hood.
>>
>>81622341
Youre thinking of the wrong power man.
>>
>>81622375
Genos just has the same problem Garrus from ME does in that the guy is pretty damn capable and is a hero in his own right, but is absolutely shadowed by the protagonist whenever they're together.
>>
>>81622429
I disagree, they seemed to play the rules of space pretty straightly. Saitama even needed to hold his breath. He was just unharmed by the impact, temperature, pressure, etc.
>>
>>81622375

Popeye still wins faggot
>>
>>81620921
>Could___ Kill One Punch Man
No. They can't. Because that's his entire gimmick.
If you REALLY REALLY need a /co/ character that can beat one punch you'd need some one like Bugs bunny, or some sort of gag character, where the gag has now switched from "Saitama can beat everyone" to "This character is tricky enough to mess Saitama up."
Maybe Bobobo or Arale too
>>
Bman could do saitama's routine and it would probably not help him since his limiter is probably much higher than saitama's (read the webcomic)

If he cant reach his limiter and break through it, hes as good as dead

Now fuck off with these threads mayn
>>
>>81621298
He had the AC on the whole time though so it was pointless.
>>
>>81622361
"Hello? Get me Dr. Palmer"
>>
>>81622375
What if goes against someone omnipotent? Duuuuh
>>
They both have canonly been eradicated by Demonbane's Vortex Blaster.
>>
>>81622489
He just has to throw a glove in the opposite direction really hard.
>>
>>81620921
>could x kill One Punch man?
No. Saitama is written to be the strongest and litterally no one can beat him. That's the joke
>>
File: Doctor Manhattan.jpg (275 KB, 736x1178) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Manhattan.jpg
275 KB, 736x1178
>>81623182
>>
File: demonbane.png (503 KB, 1807x1300) Image search: [Google]
demonbane.png
503 KB, 1807x1300
>>81623182
Hahahaha
>>
>>81623262

>baby's go-to argument for "who is the strongest in the universe" cock fight
>>
>>81622375
yeah but you know how people are. Joke or not, the moment someone strong shows up people shove them into powerlevel fights out the ass
>>
>>81622743
Agreed Bugs bunny is the only one i can think of that actually has a chance with his insane levels of I win Toonforce.

I think it would just turn into a perpetual hilarious tie before Saitama invites him over for carrot ramen or something.
>>
>>81622862
Only good reply
>>
>>81623262
Saitama would beat Demonbane in one punch and you know it
>>
>>81623336
That's like saying 2 is babies go to answer for what's 1+1.
>>
>>81620921
Batman just convinces Saitama to fuck off elsewhere. Saitama's an idiot. Anyone that's reasonably intelligent can just manipulate him. Might not be able to convince him to kill himself (and he probably couldn't even if he tried), but he could be contained through other means so long he's convinced he can't or shouldn't escape.
>>
>>81620921
What if Saitama's powers work like gladiator and he's as strong as he believes he is? So, he believes that his excercizing made him strong but it's actually a formerly latent confidence power that he unlocked by simply believing in himself that much.

Batman would probably realize this and figure out a way to shake his confidence in a way that weakens and depowers him.
>>
Why would Batman want to fight Saitama?
He operates in a similar fashion to The Flash, as far as I'm aware. Saitama stays in roughly the same area most of the time, expresses no interest in global politics and generally just bums around and smashes the shit out of city destroying threats.
If anything Batman would call Saitama in as an assist for like, $100 a time.
>>
>>81622489
He didn't really need to hold his breath, he just did it just because, it is like you holding your nose close when under water, yet you don't need to do it. Going by your logic when he accelerates very fast he wouldn't be able to breath, let alone talk from all of the force.

I find it funny how /co/ will praise their characters doing over the top shit, but when a non /co/ character does it, they will all scream foul play. Shit what if the Demi-fiend used death files on Batman huh? How would he escape it, when I and every other SMT player knows that there is no way for Batman to do so, as he is not a demon nor understand the magic behind it. Humor me
>>
>>81624241
We're not talking about Bleach here
>>
>>81621774
He never got hit by poison or acid, though. He can always dodge.

He could ingest poison unknowingly and there's no way to know if he could survive that.
>>
>>81620921
He could open a portal to an alternate Universe to get another Saitama to fight Saitama
>>
>>81622129
What is even the limit to Zatanna's abilities? Can she say anything that breaks reality backwards and it'll happen?
>>
>>81622375
Squirrel Girl would beat him.
>>
Why not just basically do to Saitama what Kingpin did to Daredevil in Born Again? Make his life a living hell.
>>
>>81621580
>he doesn't know Saitama is asian Power man
>>
>>81626465
Saitama is poor, gets most of his food from the monsters he kills, has his house destroyed by said monsters, and already gets shit on by his fellow heroes

how else would you shit on him?
>>
File: 20121030-164752.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20121030-164752.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>81622404
Twoface, obviosly
>>
>>81626628

Turn off his electricity every time his favorite shows are about to come on
>>
>>81626733
he only watches the news
>>
>>81626628
Buy all of the grocery stores he goes to and have them turned into golf courses? Get his friends killed/severely injured? Get him booted out of the Hero Association? Have him framed for some horrific crime and become the world's most wanted fugitive?
>>
I have a question.

What would Saitama do if he was put to work on Gotham? We know it pretty much doesn't kill humans, only monsters. Would Batman see his destructive power, as a threat, despite Saitama's obvious high moral values as a hero.

Would Saitama's immense power instill fear in some of the Gotham criminals from attempting to do anything? How would the Joker act around Saitama, before and after seeing a part of his power, either directly via Saitama stopping him from committing a crime, or indirectly with Joker seeing Saitama ignoring all of Batman's attacks and tools from the background or something?
>>
These debates are fruitless. Saitama isn't the same kind of character as Goku or Superman, he's a joke. His gimmick is that every fight is an anticlimax, the same way how Popeye always wins when he eats spinach. For this to work, he is utterly immune to anything that could harm him and infinitely stronger than whoever he's facing. Every time Saitama doesn't obliterate his opponent in one punch, its because he's holding back to humor them before he ultimately does end them in one punch. The climaxes of his fights are never the actual fight itself, but his opponents realizing they never stood a chance. Saitama has no weakness and no limits, otherwise the joke wouldn't work. He is invincible and nigh omnipotent.

This is the entire point of his character. To put genuine thought into the combat of fictional characters removed from their own universes is stupid, and ultimately futile. What Saitama represents is 'okay now I have a super punch which beats anything regardless of circumstance'. All of a sudden, any point you could've made is rendered moot. Saitama is the antithesis of these debates, and why people who engage in these arguments involving OPM demonstrate the epitome of irony: that even considering the message ONE is trying to express, stupid people are still willing to waste their time bickering over nonsense just for the satisfaction of winning an empty argument.
>>
>>81621854
You know, people keep pointing out how strong Popeye is, but constantly overlook Bluto's power levels for just being able to survive a punch for him and even being able to outmatch him Pre-Spinach consumption.
>>
>>81626711
>twoface is binary to the extreme
>isn't bi
What the hell detective comics
>>
Could batman even go as far to do what can?
>>
File: 1226212409588.jpg (446 KB, 933x700) Image search: [Google]
1226212409588.jpg
446 KB, 933x700
>>81626944
Nobody is going to listen to you, but you're right.
>>
>>81620921
Does intentional parody beat unintentional?
>>
>>81622375
> Doesn't matter if he's fighting...
> Hulk or Dr Manhattan

I call bullshit on those two, as they're arguably the only two characters who can keep up with Saitama. There's stories where Hulk is literally the only thing left on a deserted planet because he's that unstoppable in Hulk mode (You can only kill him by killing Banner), and Dr Manhattan was the original broken Power Level character before OPM was even doodled.
>>
Why doesn't someone just cause a gas leak at Saitama's apartment while he's sleeping?
>>
File: The-mask.jpg (48 KB, 335x307) Image search: [Google]
The-mask.jpg
48 KB, 335x307
>>81623226
You rang?
>>
>>81626944

This.
>>
>>81623417
>bugs bunny
Gremlins fuck him up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jljAMQNbl4Y
>>
>>81627181
You again!
>>
>>81620921
What's the point of having a vs. thread if the character's deal is "lol i win"?
>>
People need to realise that, despite being the title character, Saitama isn't what One Punch Man is about. He's just the Tom Bombadil deus ex machina who is there in the background to keep the world turning another day, and to give the pure good characters like Genos and Rider a bit of motivation.

The actual core story of OPM is more about what is happening with the S-Rank group and a select few others. Saitama is just the comic relief existing in his own bubble.

You can argue power levels of Genos Vs Vision, or Metal Bat Vs Daredevil, or Tornado Vs Phoenix all you like. But asking to compare Saitama with anyone is basically like being that kid who pulls out a Black Hole during a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
>>
>>81626944
>in denial that Popeye, Droopy, Bugs, GER, Demonbane, TTGL, Herbie Popnecker, Jackie Chan wanting no trabble, the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and Power Man would win
>>
>>81627402
> the Undertaker at Wrestlemania

He got beat 2 years ago by Brock Lesnar.

It was terrible.
>>
>>81627434
That was a Jewish trick
>>
VS threads are always stupid, but I just want to point out that magic "might" not have an effect on Saitama. Simply given the fact that he literally broke the rules of his own reality in order to gain his strength.

>>81622375
Also this.

For those who keep mentioning Popeye, Popeye can be injured. Saitama can't.
Popeye needs a powerup defined by the laws of his reality. In his world, anyone who eats Spinach can become mad strong. Saitama smashed through the laws of his own reality to become permanently strong.
>>
File: Riddler-Two-Face-Ken-Pearson-1.jpg (64 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Riddler-Two-Face-Ken-Pearson-1.jpg
64 KB, 720x480
>>81626977
Just wait for new Zack Snyder move
>>
>>81626799
He didn't even know about the Hero Association till a short time ago. He's already hated by a lot of citizens for the damage his fights cause and many thinking he's just a fake taking credit. He docent have many friends, the ones he does have are S level hero's. Maybe King but most people are so scared of him I doubt anyone would take the hit.
>>
>>81622743
So, Squirrel girl?

>Captcha: Pancakes
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 400x300
That's nice but can Saitama even TOUCH Thanos of Titan? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about current Thanos boosted by Death's black magic. Hell, I’m not talking about Infinity Gauntlet bearing Thanos of Titan either. I’m talking about Infiity Gauntlet bearing Heart of the Universe bearing Thanos after absorbing the Living Tribunal of his universe along with Eternity, Infinity, Mistress Love, Sire Hate, Lord Chaos and Master Order (with the HOTU abilities and being capable of both absorption of other beings and giving Thanos complete omniscience), equipped with his Infinity Gauntlet and future crystal, a way for him to see the future, complete with Tyrant's orb, with the combined cosmic energy of the entire universe absorbed and capable of being utilized by his being with the ability to recover from any demise as he is named from the realm of death while he also has the power of the beyonders so he can be called emperor Thanos while being an expert in shield and force field creation around his opponents.
>>
>>81627625
I mean you tried.
>>
>>81627625
yes
>>
File: 1451615860593.jpg (30 KB, 296x317) Image search: [Google]
1451615860593.jpg
30 KB, 296x317
>>81622862
/thread
>>
Could Saitama pin John Cena twice? Anyone can 'beat' Cena once but would Cena be able to get his win back?
>>
>>81620921

Batman could have a million years of prep time and still never even come close to beating Saitama.

Literally the only person who would ever beat Saitama is Popeye, and that's only because Popeye is Ascended Saitama from the future.
>>
File: Doreen_Green_(Earth-11080).jpg (35 KB, 286x231) Image search: [Google]
Doreen_Green_(Earth-11080).jpg
35 KB, 286x231
>>81627604
Squirrel Girl was killed by Luke Cage.
>>
>>81621565
Exactly his powers are a plot device to parody comics, manga, anime... etc, that all take themselves too seriously.
>>
>>81627757
Brock Lesner?
>>
>>81626020
I think it's a safe assumption that he is immune to pretty much anything short of magic or time-manipulation. A god-tier telekinetic got a nosebleed trying to move him and he didn't move an inch. If his invincibility extends to abstract concepts like that then there is no way that poison would hurt him.
>>
>>81627235
Goddamn I had that on VHS back when I was 4.

Thanks for the nostalgia trip, Anon.
>>
Why do people compare apples and oranges?
>>
>>81628150
Because oranges are objectively better than apples
>>
>>81628570
>Orangefag
why don't you make like a tree and get outta here
>>
>>81627516
And vs Droopy?
>>
>>81621282
You forgot the no hair conditioner rule.
>>
>>81627815
Woah what's happing here
>>
>>81623262
Looks pretty punchable to me.
>>
>>81629839
Punisher kills the marvel universe.
>>
>>81620921
No, but Deadpool could.
>>
Might get something close if we ever see Saitama versus Metal Knight.
Metal Knight unleashing everything against Saitama is going result in him completely unphased by any of it like his "fight" against Tatsumaki or destroy everything to give Genos a clear shot at Metal Knight.
>>
All he'd have to do is not get punched by him.
>>
>>81620921
>Avengers vs Attack on Titan
What?
>>
>>81621282
He also needs to never use the heater or air conditioning
>>
>>81620921
If Batman can tap into the power of some cosmic being that is beyond infinity, then he can win. And that shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>81620921
No, because One Punch man is power man, which automatically means he wins.
>>
>>81622342
Is Reigen the most based character in MP100? That part where mob hit 100% and channeled all of his power into Rei was probably one of the best parts.
>>
>>81620921
Why do people keep trying to make OPM powerlevel threads? OPM is a joke. I don't mean it's shit, I mean it's a comedy and the whole joke hangs on Saitama being invincible. And then morons try to take that guy, and plop him in serious crossovers. Why would you even want that?
>>
>>81629791
Droopy needs to be wronged in some way.
That's his trigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 400x500
Here, I just found your Saitama killer.
>>
>>81635059
does DIP work on anime characters?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 215x194
>>81635128
Anime is just Japanese cartoons, right?
>>
>>81635191
Folded 1000000X over
Dip too weak for animu
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 240x240
>>81635259
Then we shall make it stronger.
Then we will finally kill the Korean Kartoons!
>>
>>81621282
So the Bane should crush OPM, right? Because he did a thousand push ups/sut ups/pull ups a day for 10 years.
>>
Look, screw all of this meaningless power-level bollocks. Here's how you do your Batman v. Saitama - Dawn of One Punch. Better yet, here's how you do Saitama v. the Trinity.
>Saitama hears about the trinity, about Batman's brilliance, Superman's strength, WW's warrior prowess
>Hopes that maybe, just maybe, he'll be entertained by these heroes
>Decides to challenge WW first
>Travels to Themyscira
>Winds up on the beach arguing with the guards over the fact that he has a dick
>Is refused entry
>Sighs, and makes his way to Gotham - at least they allow men there
>Challenges Batman
>The moment he moves an inch, he's locked down by some kind of batgod forcefield-countermeasure-whatever as Batman explains what's going on, all superior Morrison like
>Saitama breaks through, only for another countermeasure to stop him
>This goes on for half an hour, and eventually Saitama leaves, unable to endure much more Batwank
>As he leaves, he muses "What a boring man."
>Finally, he moves to Metropolis, third time's a charm
>Superman agrees to a match, all smiles and white teeth and spitcurls
>Before the fight can begin, something draws Supe's attention - a potential suicide. Think the All-Star Reagan thing, or the other one that I've seen posted here where Supes waits the entire day for the woman to come down from the ledge
>Saitama is startled, but ultimately inspired by Supes' small, honest acts of human heroism that don't involve punching villains and monsters
>They part ways on a positive note, and Saitama returns to his heroism with a new outlook - he's drawn now as a mix between his super-serious detailed combat expression and his casual face
>>
>>81628570
Are you serious? When was the last time you ate an orange pie?
>>
>>81635519
>I'm ok with this.jpg
>>
>>81635519
This is good. A+
>>
>>81620921
Yes.

OPM wins because he throws a punch. There's more ways to win than physical.

Hire him, assign him too much work to get any training in.
>>
>>81635519
Saitama wouldn't go up and challenge some heroes to a fight. What he'd actually do is try to join the Justice League only to be rejected as a nobody. He has to go through Justice League training camp and move up the ranks.
>>
>>81636643
I don't think Saitama trains anymore.
>>
>>81636962
Well, I admit to only having a base knowledge of OPM. I was under the impression that he looks for a challenge to keep things interesting because his heroism has become so boring.
>>
>>81635519
I mean, the Wonder Woman and Batman bits are just silly, but that's pretty much perfect for Saitama Vs Superman.

Dudes OP, but he respects the hell out of weaker guys who fight against the odds due to wanting to do the right thing. I imagine he'll have a similar sense of admiration for really powerful S-Rank guys who go out of their way to do C-Rank tasks.
>>
>>81637013
The Batman and WW bits are inconviences to Saitama - the only thing that seems to really stop him - I've seen that bit with the fly buzzing around. Plus, it avoids butthurt by not having him fight them in the first place.
>>
>>81620921
If they use the Frank Miller's Batman, the real battle would be Saitama trying to convince Batman not to be a dick.
That or Genos vs Batmite discussing who will win while Bats and Saitama try to fix the mess that their fanboys form.
>>
>>81626850
At first, Batman would see him as a joke (he would think the way he got his "powers" is too ridiculous), then he sees him as a threat, then he sees him as a friend in a Superman/Batman way, only more friendly.
Common criminals would Saitama and be more afraid of the Bat. The Joker would be another Speed Sound of Sonic for the Caped Baldy, only less annoying.
>>
>>81638228
*would ignore Saitama.
>>
>>81634701
>Is Reigen the most based character in MP100?
He's ridiculously talented at everything apart from having psychic powers. More than a match for the Man of Bats!
>>
ITT: People think that Saitama should win because he is a joke character and deny that prep time Batman is joke on its own.
>>
>>81640290
The difference is that prep time Batman is a metajoke because of Batman's reputation whereas Saitama is a intentional joke character.
>>
>>81638228
What would Commissioner Gordon think of this new hero living in Gotham?

Let's also assume Genos is living with Saitama.
>>
>>81620921
Saitama is literally the most overrated character to be used in vs battles.

With prep batman can master the lantern rings, use mother boxes, and boom tubes, and call omacs. Saitama hasnt even proved himself to be above the likes of early dbz yet.
>>
>>81641554
lets be honest early dbz in terms of character's powers can be....kind of inconsistent sometimes. I mean Piccolo casually blew up the moon yet attacks he puts effort into, miss an opponent and fly into a mountain and do barely anything near the moon blow up.
>>
Studying his behavior Batman may orchestrate a situation where Saitama decides to kill himself. That's his best chance.
>>
>>81623898
Saitama literally like to pretend he is retarded.
>>
>>81641554
>acting like anything in DC or marvel is beyond early dbz
DBZ is literally powercreep: the show. Freiza could wipe away planets with a wave of his finger in his first form but somehow doesn't obliterate Namek while trying in his final one. And from their everyone keeps getting exponentially stronger to the point that you can't believe the earth doesn't explode when they flex, let alone fight.

Not to mention, Borous was a DBZ tier character and even he was nothing compared to Saitama.
>>
>>81626947
See, here's the thing, Bluto is just as strong as Popeye and capable of doing similar feats. We've seen so in the handful of examples where Bluto ate the spinach.

Bluto and Popeye are best friends, it's should be worth mentioning. BEST FRIENDS.

They really need to learn Bros before Hoes.
>>
>>81645578
yeah thats still really bugs me...I mean come on first form Frieza blew the fuck out of planets with no effort and then Namek needs to be hit in its core with this super attack that takes 5 minutes?
>>
>>81646162
Namek is pretty durable
>>
>>81646162
Five minutes isn't very long.
>>
>>81645578
When I said early dbz, I meant mostly the saiyan saga shit. Although you don't think Green Lantern is dbz level?

I would like to see Saitama put an ounce of effort into his fights already, just so we have something to work with desu.
>>
>>81620921
No amount of prep time would make Batman capable of killing
>>
Yeah the only way I can see anyone coming close to a victory is a friendly character with Toonforce. And even then it'd be a tie with a hangout session afterwards

Fight jokes with jokes
>>
>>81638228
At first Batman would see him as a friend then the moment Joker kills a bunch of children in a school bus or some shit he alwayd does, saitama one punches him into a grave and a heart broken batman tries to bring him to justice
>>
>>81624389
>it is like you holding your nose close when under water, yet you don't need to do it
bullshit. Some people can learn(or do it instinctively) to not breath in under water, but many people can't do that.
>>
>>81620921
>Batman kill
1939-1940 Batman doesn't have the preptime superpower, so no.
Movie Batman doesn't have the preptime superpower, so no.

Bats could outsmart Saitama and get him arrested, sure. He'd even have the decency to stay in jail.
>>
>>81622394
>pretty easily by telekinesis
Wasn't he able to not move when broccoli loli tried to move him?
>>
>>81635746

You bitches don't even know about peach cobbler baka
>>
>>81657687
The movie showed us the preptime. It was blatant and it paid off because Batman won that fight.
>>
>>81657687
Which movie? Dark Knight is the most recent one I've seen, I can take your word for it though. I was thinking 1989 Batman as the Batman who kills. If you just spoiled the Superman crossover for me I won't really care 'cause never gonna see it.
>>
>>81658935
no, it just made him vibrate...which was not her intention.
>>
>>81659018
> because Batman won that fight.

Huh... because Superman didn't want to kill him?

Superman even straight said 'You would already be dead if I wanted."
>>
>>81620921
If Batman was born in his universe he would kill people just staring at them
>>
>>81622911
You know that joke one-off where Deadpool kills the Marvel universe, then starts destroying the original novels and characters some of them were based off (e.g. Moby Dick)?
He kills the Watcher in that.

Jokes are far more powerful than canon.
>>
File: [HONKING OVERDRIVE].gif (128 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
[HONKING OVERDRIVE].gif
128 KB, 209x193
>>81627516
>In his world, anyone who eats Spinach can become mad strong. Saitama smashed through the laws of his own reality to become permanently strong.
>Crossover gag where Saitama breaks into Popeye's world by mistake
>He eats the spinach while there
>>
>>81640972
Genos is a crazier version of Cyborg, he probably wouldn't stand out too much other than the more powerful League members actually paying attention to him.
>>
File: 1453325016063.jpg (442 KB, 1323x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453325016063.jpg
442 KB, 1323x1000
Why are /a/nime fags have superiority complex, they are really obsess on defending a fictional character, I mean just look at Superman vs Goku's Deathbattle comments
>>
File: 002.jpg (13 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
13 KB, 640x480
>>81660811
And the worst thing is that the fucking Superman vs Goku debate is going to start all fucking over again because of next week's Super episode where Goku will "unlock" the Kaioken.
>>
>>81620921
No. The more grandiose the opponent, the more they body against OPM. Batman would have to take the HK-47 approach to killing: the less thought put into it, the better.
>>
>>81660990
>next week's Super episode where Goku will "unlock" the Kaioken
what? never heard of that
>>
Imagine if Batman wasn't hung up on his dead parents. Imagine if Batman was just Batman as a hobby. But everything else is the same.

He'd be Saitama. Or maybe Nightwing. I'm confused now.
>>
>>81620921
Depends on whether DC or the nips are writing it. Both character's have godly plot armour in their respective universes so it's impossible to actually judge them based on their abilities.

With that said, a fight between the two in OPM universe would at least be pretty entertaining. I have a hard time seeing it not being cringy in the DC universe. Somehow most of these western cape comics manage to be more shonen than actual shonen and not in a good way.
>>
>>81635456
Yeah but he needs to go running as well
And live those three years with no heat or AC
>>
>>81622862
Fuck, of course!
>>
>>81627625
Saitama beats him in one punch.
>>
File: opm01.jpg (94 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
opm01.jpg
94 KB, 630x420
>>81637002
Yeah, but he's not Goku about it. It's more like
>See monster destroying things on news
>Oh cool maybe this one...
>herewego.jpg
>"GOD DAMMIT ONE PUNCH AGAIN."

He's otherwise very lethargic. He would (and has) fight a hero that challenged him but doesn't really seek it out. It's a humor comic so it's not explored too in depth, but Saitama has actually worried he's becoming less human because he essentially no longer experiences fear beyond a level of "Oh no, did I forget to put out the trash?"
>>
>>81620921
>kill

why? Why do these threads always debate whether or not one character could beat the other into the ground and straight up murder them? Why not just befriend each other since they both beat up the bad guys?

Superman should be smart enough to realize that Goku is not hostile and any misunderstanding would easily be cleared up. Batman could easily track Saitama down to his apartment and see how harmless the guy is when he isn't fighting monsters and realize his good intentions.
>>
>>81645888
>Bluto and Popeye are best friends, it's should be worth mentioning. BEST FRIENDS.
Nice trips but i need proof
>>
>>81621580
Dude Saitama IS powerman
>>
>>81620921
You know, when I first started to hear about One Punch Man on /co/, I thought it was just a nickname for Batman.

I was thinking about the time in JLI when he KO'd Guy Gardner.
>>
>>81663832
no he's not fagtron
>>
At most, Bruce can distract Saitama with a super fucking sweet ass with 75% off cabbage sale in Earth 11 or some shit.

Saitama loves sales, it's one of the few things he legitimately feels and enjoys.
>>
File: lol.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>81622862
Holy shit
>>
>>81664140
True. Powerman seems heavily inspired by OPM with a bit of extra 4th wall stuff to help people stop being retarded.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.