[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the very likely chance this gets optioned for a "realistic"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: captain-planet.jpg (58 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
captain-planet.jpg
58 KB, 600x400
In the very likely chance this gets optioned for a "realistic" reboot film, how's it gonna work? Think they're still gonna fight pollution?
>>
>>81620752
>an anti-pollution hero
>his one weakness is pollution
That's like if Supes exclusively fought against sentient kryptonite.
>>
>>81621116
And not even pollution sometimes it was natural "harmful" elements that would do him in.
>>
Why doesn't CP just kill the pollution themed villains?
>>
>>81621116
Not just occasionally against sentient kryptonite?
>>
https://youtu.be/hU6Jp9tYaGo
>>
>>81621251
because then he would be polluting his soul, with evil.
>>
>>81621261
Yes actually
>>
Yeah, why wouldn't they? Environmentalism has never been more popular with kids.

I wonder if they'll give Ma-Ti a better power than feels and a monkey.
>>
File: latest-4.jpg (24 KB, 491x357) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.jpg
24 KB, 491x357
>>81621323
Like Hispanic Hitler
>>
Probably be a girl this time.

With a side-cut.
>>
>>81621445
She keeps the mullet then I'm all in.
>>
>>81620752
Are you implying pollution doesn't exist anymore?
The original concept is fine. It was a little preachy, but as long as it doesn't change to fit the hot-button issues of today, it will at least be sincere.
I don't want a Captain Tumblr who fights cultural appropriation and manspreading.
>>
>>81621559
The biggest fault of the series was that the villains were caricatures of caricatures. Nothing like them exists in real life. A new Captain Planet would need to fight villains that are reflections of real companies to be taken seriously. The trouble with that is that networks are part of those corporations and would never do something like that.
>>
>>81620752
>Think they're still gonna fight pollution?
Yes the cultural pollution spewing out of the middle east! The five teens will take on Isis and turn all Muslims from their primitive and destructive beliefs to the purity that is environmentalism!
>>
>>81621251
Pollution isn't caused by the villains.

It comes from the gluttonous society that demands triple wrapped individually wrapped yogurts and replaces whole printers instead of ink cartridges.

The villain is US.
>>
>>81621851
>It comes from the gluttonous society that demands triple wrapped individually wrapped yogurts

THAT WOULD SOLVE EVERYTHING!!!
https://www.ksl.com/?sid=23031495
>>
File: he wouldn't last a day.jpg (251 KB, 1206x543) Image search: [Google]
he wouldn't last a day.jpg
251 KB, 1206x543
>>81621851

Don't you be shit talking yogurt. Those active cultures are vital to a stable digestive system.
>>
>>81621778
I would be 100% okay with that. I hate how the regressive left is always making excuses when "refugees" from the Middle East turn out to be criminals.
>news headline: British man jailed for beating wife
>no mention at all that he's a Muslim immigrant, as if being British was the only cause
>>
>>81622014
You should suicide bomb the hate preaching imams in Luton, they would never expect it!
>>
>>81621691
>Captain Planet vs. the Republican Congress!

"Global warming isn't a myth, it's... real! Can't... handle... ignorance... Heart failing... aaarghh..."
>>
>>81621989
>vital to a stable digestive system
It's not like humans have exist for over a hundred thousand years... oh wait.
Fucking kill yourself, dietfags are just SJWs for food.
>>
>>81622597

Sounds like you could use a stool transplant.
>>
>>81620752
They're going to fight for social justice with villains such as The Man Spreader, The Wage Gap Inequalitator & The Toxic Bigot whose glorious blonde hair and racist facts know no bounds! Also headquartered in Los Angeles.
>>
>>81622728
he's clearly full of shit already.
>>
>>81621176
Wasn't there an episode where Hitler stared at him and the hate was damaging him
>>
They'd fight the patriarchy
>>
>>81623192
>Captain Planet browses /pol/
>He drops dead!

actually any part of 4chan would probably kill him.
>>
>>81621251
Everyone who looked at him would be banned
:^)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.