[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U2 DKKqxHgE How could anyon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U2DKKqxHgE
How could anyone not be excited for this?
>>
>>81615258
I remember seeing that trailer and the teasers for Secret Life of Pets and Zootopia, just before Inside Out started.

Someone posted an Angry Birds pic that describes the references between the European migrant crisis, ISIL, Paris terror attack incident, the German prime minister, and the USA/Eagle pissing in the water thing... etc.. Now when I see the 2nd trailer showing now before Zootopia,;I can't help but refer to that pic. Its kinda creepy in a way. But.. I will check the movie out when its released.

If anyone has said pic I seemed to have lost mine so if ya wanna repost it... 'd be much obliged.
>>
File: pol, the movie..jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
pol, the movie..jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
>>81615870
I got you dude.
>>
>>81615887
Fantabulous... thanks!
>>
>>81615258

Angry Birds is still a thing?
>>
>>81615887
I think the sign is a "refugees welcome" joke but yeah
>>
>>81615258
Because it's like 5 years too late.
>>
>>81616468
Movies take time, anon-kun
>>
>>81615887

>glorious Aryan eagle

fuck me, my sides
>>
>>81615258
I will be really disappointed if it doesn't have blatant references to the immigration crisis.
Did the creators acknowledge in any way the similarities? Did it even stir enough attention outside of the chan networks? If it was big enough and they didn't comment on it to deny it, it might mean it hit the nail on the head. I can only hope

>>81616461
nah, it's just a way to namedrop
>>
This has the potential to be the best animated feature of the year.
>>
>>81615887
If the movie ends with the pigs getting kicked out and the birds get to continue their paradise this will be the best movie ever.
>>
>>81619989
lol
>>
>>81615887

why does the pig have a beard anyway? does his voice actor?
>>
>>81615887
Angry Birds plays out more like a allegory for colonialism. Peaceful island natives are invaded by a technologically superior civilisation who then steal their resources.
>>
>>81615887
>>81615870
Stop. It's just some dumb cash-in on the franchise. It's not propaganda, you fucktard
>>
>>81621107
>Pure Coincidence
>>
>>81615258
i still can't believe they add limbs on the characters
>>
>>81619989
That's depressing.
>>
>>81615887
what the fug
>>
>>81615887
>implying the beard isn't supposed to invoke a spanish conquistador
>>
>>81615258
I'm not, because I didn't really like Angry Birds even when it was still popular. Now, as >>81616468 said, it's way too late to catch on to that fad. It's like trying to make a movie about disco in the mid-'80s.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.