[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: WON73r.jpg (865 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
WON73r.jpg
865 KB, 900x1165
Kill Six Billion Demons, crazy-ass evil witch edition.

>A nice change of face.
>>
>>81605611
>TFW no more QT Nadia Om
>>
File: WON73r - Copy (2).jpg (48 KB, 219x420) Image search: [Google]
WON73r - Copy (2).jpg
48 KB, 219x420
>>81605611
Would you protect that smile, /co/?
>>
File: WON73r - Copy.jpg (49 KB, 214x411) Image search: [Google]
WON73r - Copy.jpg
49 KB, 214x411
Allison looks so pretty in her new clothes. Not being absolutely panicked helps, too.
>>
File: WON73r.jpg (30 KB, 186x412) Image search: [Google]
WON73r.jpg
30 KB, 186x412
Does Mottom get along well with Lying Cat?
>>
>>81605611
is it bad the only reason ive never read this series is because it doesnt come in a cbr format collected to be easily read on my tablet.

honestly even if i could just download all the pages in image form and put them in a cbr myself id be fine. but i hate reading shit on my computer screen, the wifi on my nook is basically nonexistent, and i just do not wanna sit there going page after page and saving each file then zipping them in what i hope is the correct order.

I got a hard life man, i'll tell yah
>>
>>81606464
solid autism/10

it's coming out in print so you'll get a chance I guess
>>
>>81606464
>is it bad the only reason ive never read this series is because it doesnt come in a cbr format collected to be easily read on my tablet.
You, I remember you from last year. You lazy piece of shit. It is bad and you should feel bad. Go and read it on the damn site instead of asking other people to compile it all for you.
>>
Just make out already!
>>
>>81606509
How is it autism. It's pure laziness.
Also if it is being printed i might pick that up then. I don't mind paying for something that seems cool. then i can be lazy and supportive.
>>81606549
I wasn't asking anyone to compile it for me and I absolutely hate reading shit off a site. Also I don't know who that was 'last year' but no that was not me because I only heard of this web comic earlier in this year.
So sorry theres more than one lazy fucker like me out there.
And honestly i dont even think i'm really all that lazy. I just want someone to take the comics and organize them nicely on a spoon so that i just open my mouth and enjoy them being fed to me. Is that too much to ask.
>>
>>81606651
>Also I don't know who that was 'last year' but no that was not me because I only heard of this web comic earlier in this year.
>So sorry theres more than one lazy fucker like me out there.

Ah shit sorry, I had a knee-jerk reaction there. That other guy was really annoying, every single week it'd be the same thing.
>>
>>81605611
Mother Om reminds me of That old lady from Spirited Away.

I wonder how Allison's going to kill her.
>>
>>81605678
Get away from me you witch!
>>
>>81605611
holy crap, she's gone full deadite!

You never go full deadite.
>>
>>81606464
Billy shut up and read the comic already!
>>
>>81606464
Just read it on the computer it's not that hard holy crap.
>>
>>81605611
I must say, this display is very different from the low-key, focused, cynical Mottom that I'm used to. Whooshing around cackling and shouting "Liar Liar Liar!" are a little more "crazy old witch out of a fairytale" than I expected.

This could end up making Mottom really multi-dimensional. A brilliant, beautiful, and youthful goddess turning gradually over the years into a bitter and demented wrinkled hag full of nothing but low cunning and disappointment can easily end up trying to distract herself from this with more and more luxuries. This fits well with the gluttony theme.

Or it could end up seeming really weird and unnatural, like Mottom mysteriously changed places with her jealous and retarded twin sister.
>>
>>81611482
>This could end up making Mottom really multi-dimensional. A brilliant, beautiful, and youthful goddess turning gradually over the years into a bitter and demented wrinkled hag full of nothing but low cunning and disappointment can easily end up trying to distract herself from this with more and more luxuries. This fits well with the gluttony theme.
This seems to very much be the case.
Also, each of the Seven is completely off their rocker
>>
>>81607638
>I wonder how Allison's going to kill her.
Not going to happen. Allison dies, and the rest of the comic is Mother Om's adventures in opulence.
>>
>Het and the Three Champions
>allegory of fear
>Allison dealing with fear
P O T T E R Y

But really, it was a very nice touch that, driving home the allegory exactly when Allison was denying her fear. Was never able to tell if each mini-story had a similar relation to the page it appears on, but this one was straightforward enough to detect.
>>
>>81605611
The comic paired with the text story is pretty fucking good.

Hell fucking yeah Het.
Hell fucking yeah Allison.
>>
>>81605678
>Get back, witch!
>I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!
>>
>>81611482
>>81611808
Well, the text "a nice change of face" would imply that
>>
I wish we could see what happened between Allison's confrontation and now.
>>
>>81605611

Adventures of Het when
>>
>>81612043
Honestly, I'd be pretty fine with killing off the MC. I feel like they've done their job of asking the very basic "for the audience"-questions only a complete outsider would ask.

Not that the next MC would need to be completely familiar with the whole world. White Chain's trip to the void got exposition across just fine for example.
>>
>Mottom's finally lost it
>>
>>81605611
this is some anime shit
>>
>>81605611
>Not even affraid of ugly old people's death threats
You can see Alyson's experience as a barista at work.
>>
Holy shit K6BD threads are dead these days. These used to break the post limit with every other update back in the day. Those were the good times.
>>
>>81617844
There's less people when Cio's not around. waifufags are a powerful threat bumping power.
Also those recent pages after the double murders are slow paced. 3 weeks just to sit alyson at a table.
>>
>>81605611
I like how agile and scary Mottom became, shes like some creepy Russian Baba yaga.
>>
>>81611482
The suddenness of the change actually makes it a tad disturbing, she went from boring arrogant powerful but relatable witch, to something a lot more alien really quick.

Still think Mottoms bluffing to a point, I get the vibe she doesnt wana get into a situation with Allison flipping shit with all that power or them fighting (She doesnt know Allsion is currently useless except in a drinking contest.)
>>
>>81617844
You mean a week ago?
>>
>>81617844

It's because it's in a set-up phase for an arc.

No scenery, gods, or waifu=no bumps
>>
>>81605748
Allison reminds me too much an old crush. It certainly doesn't help with the waifu-ing.
>>
>>81606509
>it's coming out in print so you'll get a chance I guess
Source? That would be dooooope yo. My main man.

Home boy.
>>
>>81611482
It definitely seems very fairy-tale for Mottom to be so two-faced. Like how in Spirited Away, Yubaba can be cruel and angry, but her twin Zeniba (who might just be Yubaba pretending) is kind and grandmotherly.
>>
So is this a case of immortalitis?

>I could look young and beautiful with no effort, but I've been driven mad by living orders of magnitude longer than any mortal should and no longer give two fucks
>Except when I need to keep up appearances in front of the peons
>>
>>81617844
It's like someone said a few month ago.

The world has now become mostly defined. The worldbuilding is comming to an end and the plot starts to take over.
Many people came for the worldbuilding
>>
>>81621015
It could also be a perspective things, anytime Mottom is shown looking haggard shes speaking with someone with power close to her own. Every time she appears beautiful shes talking with the rank and file plebs.

I think its a glamor and shes not dropping it, Allison can just see through it.
>>
>>81617287
No shit
>>
>>81612133
A lot of the recent mini-stories and alt-texts have been dealing with the repercussions of Mottom's rule. My favorite one was one of the subjects of her colonies talking about how he sent his daughter away to Mottom's summer palace.
>>
>>81617844
I used to post a bit in these threads but I just haven't felt the need as much lately.

This current Het story is a little similar to some K6BD fanfiction I once toyed around with though.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.