[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently Superwoman is a Lois, which Lois do you hope it i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1200x931) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1200x931
Apparently Superwoman is a Lois, which Lois do you hope it is /co/?

http://www.newsarama.com/28746-lois-lane-takes-flight-as-superwoman.html
>>
>>81588605
>it's a speculation article
>that same pic was released online in colored form some time after the Rebirth WonderCon event
>>
The one from Sharon, Lois & Bram
>>
>assuming the filename was saved by someone with plot knowledge

But if it's accurate I don't see how it's not the new 52 Lois if she's going to have military planes with her as the pre-Flashpoint Lois doesn't have those ties to the current government, unless that's meant to be symbolic.
>>
File: s-shield.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
s-shield.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>81588605
>that negative space S
I love when symbols get inverted like that!
>>
Meanwhile in somewhat related news, Batman/Superman #33, Annual #3, and Superman/Wonder Woman #30 are apparently cancelled.
>>
>>81588831
Good riddance.
>>
>>81588831
I wasn't aware any of those were supposed to be coming. They're not in the May or June solicits.
>>
>>81588930
They were briefly, but it was weird because there was absolutely no info aside from the title
>>
>>81588831
I dropped Batman/Superman after vidya arc so nothing is lost to me.
>>
>>81588995
There were release dates assigned to these:
>Batman/Superman #33 - June 15
>Superman/Wonder Woman #30 - June 22
>Batman/Superman Annual #3 - June 29
>>
>>81588831
Huh

Weren't reading those in the first place, but maybe they didn't want those to compete with the Rebirth titles?
>>
>>81588772
the negative space is always the red

never the yellow
>>
>>81589099
They were always going to get cancelled for Trinity. That part isn't odd.
>>
>>81588605
>Nu52 Superman loses his powers.
>Nu52 Lois gets them.

Given another Clark has been mentioned post rebirth but not another Superman I can see this happening.
>>
>>81588831
>Superman/Wonder Woman
Apparently I'm the only one who enjoyed this series.
>>
>>81588605
All-Star
>>
Didio retweeted their article so I guess DC's going with it as a hint
>>
>>81588605
I threw up in my mouth
>>
>>81589250
It's going to turn out his powers are what's killing him, that they're putting an enormous strain on his body. So he gives them to Lois in an act of revenge.
>>
>>81589892
He and Lois made up already though
>>
fuck, I'm so hyped for rebirth. Genuinely excited for every title in June. Even dog fucker humphries book.
>>
>>81588605

>blue angels using F-15s
>>
>>81590605
heh. figured id be the only one to notice
>>
>>81588765
Pretty sure those are supposed to be the Blue Angels, to boot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.