[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls in western countries really wear these things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 7
File: Wonder Woman (2011-) 042-004.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman (2011-) 042-004.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Do girls in western countries really wear these things?
>>
No idea, I'm not allowed to enter fancy clubs.
>>
>>81583410
Yes, but it's not casual wear if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>81583410
everyone wears bracelets
>>
Are third world countries in the east so poor they can't even afford clothes?
>>
I'll let you know this OP, for some reason American girls start dressing sluttier in school and they keep getting younger.

Source:i keep seeing highschool idiots who don't know what a crosswalk is and walk into oncoming traffic.
>>
>>81583410

Yes Muhammad, we don't have to live by your barbaric sexist standards over here. We have this thing called freedom
>>
>>81583410
Yeah, but only when dressing up.
And a lot of the time of they're less self-confident they still won't wear that stuff.
>>
File: Amber-Rayne-image.jpg (31 KB, 430x598) Image search: [Google]
Amber-Rayne-image.jpg
31 KB, 430x598
Yes, it's wonderful.
>>
Is that Diana? Why is she talking like that? Why isn't she wearing her bracelets?
>>
>>81583441
but how does it not fall off
what magic is this
>>
>>81583465
Can confirm, currently 22 and I didn't know what those lines on the street were used for until I was 20, been driving for 5 years.
>>
>Diana not wearing her bracelets to hide her power
>Not shooting lightning out of her eyes with uncontrolled divine power

Bugged me when she went to Lois's house party with Clark that one time too.
>>
>>81583499
open palm and clenched fist both wider than the bracelet
but a wedge shape with the thumb tucked in is less wide than the bracelet
bracelet can't come off until you make that shape again
>>
Women do wear heels still.
>>
>>81583410
Not outside of nightclubs, usually.
They probably wear a few thousand dollars in dresses, shoes and accessories, each.
So you can assume them to have dosh, too.
This style is also not too common outside the richer and warmer parts of the US, I think.

Depending on where you are, you'll find very different clubs, too. Some cater specifically to ravers or goths which each come with associated dress codes.
Rock and metal bars also attract vastly different clientele.

So the answer should be: Yes, but mostly rich chicks and gold diggers in Miami.
>>
I've been in night clubs in Benghazi and Burma, women dress like this basically everywhere
>>
>>81583448
You know jeans were a downright black market luxury in communist Russia for a looooong time. Those filthy slavs would stop you in the street and offer to buy the pants off your ass for top $$$$
>>
Night club is not the place to look for a wife material.
>>
>>81583410
I'm in Southeast Asia but chicks here pretty much wear the same thing in clubs. Except for the necklines. Girls here don't have boobs so cleavage-showing isn't popular. But short short short skirts/shorts? Fuck yeah.
>>
>>81583712
The shaved chick is 101% wife material. Getting married is for suckers anyway. Don't need to go through that in order to love someone
>>
>>81583410
>tfw not enough eris x diana smut
Wtf? That entire run is fucking perfect for it. You could have mind break and corruption with the First Born incest with Lennox and hot lesbian sex with Eris and Zola
>>
>>81583797
>marrying the goddess of strife
Prepare to die since you aren't immortal and can't withstand her Olympian vag.
>>
>>81583410
Quite rarely, not everyone and not quite that short (at least with loose hems). The girls have to have confidence in themselves and their body and the nightclub has to be higher end and they have to really feel like showing off and dressing to kill because it's a special night and so on.

Also if it would be a night like that they wouldn't really wear something like in the OP pic, those dresses look like shit, more like shapeless oversized tank tops than dresses.

It depends a lot on the country though, in some places women dress more slutty to go out than others. There's great variety between the cultures in "western countries"
>>
>>81583689
gaay
>>
>>81583712
good place to look for friend material if its a themed club

I've met some weird, cool people at clubs, and they in turn can introduce you to more people.
>>
>>81583933
>those dresses look like shit
agreed. they're bland, default-make pencil skirts. where's the fun in that?
>>
>>81583410
The entire page is meme/10. :DDDD
>>
>>81583689
I wish I could find that d-generation skit about it to post
>>
File: 1379529631882.jpg (28 KB, 674x380) Image search: [Google]
1379529631882.jpg
28 KB, 674x380
>girls seem to hate guys like in OP
>some people say otherwise - girls love jerks and assholes
>whatever, don't listen to them, be nice, be yourself
>go to club, find a girl
>tell her you liked her and offer her a drink
>she gladly accepts
>she is also nice and sweet lady
>she becomes your gf
>mfw
>>
>>81583858
Olympians are well known for taking mortal forms to sex mere mortals though. My problem is her thousands of years of experience and trying to impress her
>>
>>81583858
That's not Strife.
>>
>>81583410
>Azzarello Wondy goes clubbing at a metal joint
>Flinch goes at a generic club
Even more reason to tell this run to fuck itself
>>
>>81583410
It is a rule of fashion to have at least one in black.
>>
>>81584118
#normiethings
#blog
>>
>>81583410
Anyone got that image of the black guy putting his hand on the the womans shoulder and she is holding her nose? Looks almost exactly like the third panel...
>>
>>81584240
What, you aren't impressed by Diana expressing her heroism by telling a guy who is clumsily flirting with her in a nightclub to fuck off? THIS IS A FEMALE POWER FANTASY.
>>
>>81583496
Because Finches.
>>
>>81584240
>Morrisson's Wondy will go to a hardcore BDSM club where the drinks are served by gimps
>>
>>81584498
>Hardcore BDSM club.
>Drinks served by gimps
What soft core BDSM is this? On a hardcore place the drinks are served on the gimps
>>
>>81583410
Where the fuck you from, nigga?
>>
>>81583465
>American girls keep getting younger.
Do they start old, or did this just start happening?
>>
>>81583410
Yes. Then they go out in winter wearing very little else, drink themselves blind and stumble around in the cold wondering why they always get hangovers. Guys do it in shirts.

It's not hangovers, it's fucking hypothermia. Dress appropriately for the weather, you'll live longer and happier. Nobody's saying you can't check your coat at the club.
>>
>>81584609
American lolicon is weird, let's put it that way.
>>
File: 8489867678.jpg (41 KB, 280x438) Image search: [Google]
8489867678.jpg
41 KB, 280x438
>>81583410
>Diana not wearing her bracelets
>Diana talking like a millennial
I fucking hate you, Meredith Finch.

I tried to give her a chance. I tried to be all "Oh, she's an amateur, but she seems excited and comes off as less stupid than David. Maybe this won't be so bad.", but nah, she turned out to be not only a total hack, but actually worse than David because she outright proclaimed she doesn't give s shit about the book! Bitch, if you don't care, why are you even here? Goddammit.

Fuck you, Meredith Finch. Never blight another comic book for as long as you live. You and your goblin of a husband are hacks, and you deserve to rot together in a Columbian prison cell.
>>
>>81584692
I think this needs to be said on her twitter, fuck this bitch so much.
>>
>>81583465
>for some reason
fashion industry markets slutty clothes towards them. marketing works.
>>
>>81584541
yes, you're right, how stupid of me
>>
>>81584369

Yeah, that's actually really jarring. Diana is a person who loves people, if she's out dancing, she's *out dancing* and would dance with everyone in the club. She'd make sure everyone, man or woman, proud or awkward, there had the best night of their lives.
>>
>>81584620
A ho is never cold.
>>
>>81584692
I hate the scene after this one, when they're leaving the club.

Someone shoots at Diana and the only reason she doesn't get shot in the face is because at that moment she chose to bend over to inspect something. She didn't dodge it because of her instincts & warrior training, or blocked it with her--not even wearing them--bracers (which I guess means she was using her full god-power to twerk in that club). But because she freakin' leaned over to look at something. Seriously?

Fuck Finch.
>>
>>81584620
>Nobody's saying you can't check your coat at the club.
all the clubs in my city charge twenty bucks or more to check in any items at the cloakroom
>>
>>81583494
too soon
>>
>>81585352
>She'd make sure everyone, man or woman, proud or awkward, there had the best night of their lives.
Reading this depresses me. Why does it seem so hard for writers to get that Wondy is a compassionate person, who loves everyone? Is it really that hard?
>>
>>81585401

Yeah, that's...wow. I'm glad I stopped reading WW when Azz left.
>>
>>81585434
You're too poor to go to the club, stay away, pooro.

>>81585385
Not true. You hang around any major city center long enough you're going to see them wrapped in thermal blankets in the back of an ambulance, puking their guts out all over those ridiculous shoes.
>>
>>81585477
It actually gets worse.
After that, Diana chases after the person who shot at her but lost him...after he jumps off a bridge into water. She just sort of stands there and shrugs her shoulders and goes "well, guess I'll never catch him now" and leaves it at that. She doesn't even bother to dive in and swim after the guy (if I remember correctly, I believe it was a guy).

That whole issue was just idiotic.
>>
>>81585434
Where the fuck do you live that the clubs charge 20$ for cloakroom ? That is utterly ridiculous.
>>
>>81585434
WTF? Do you go to rich-people clubs where a drink is $25?
>>
>>81585517
https://vine.co/v/O6IPMbX3vU3

I remember studying in Canada and seeing proud Northern hos walking into McDonalds at 3am in a crop top, mini skirt and boots in -23 weather. I was humbled by their dedication to the cause.
>>
>>81585739
damn where can I find a girl like that?
>>
>>81583410
west people really liked to be naked, especially in beaches, only baby girl that still virgin there
>>
>>81585352
>>81585472
See, portraying Diana as the compassionate and loving person she was designed to be would get in the way of the "ME WARRIOR HATE MEN RRRRAAAAAAGH" headcanon that so many people have. Or maybe writers think being nice is for fags or something, I dunno.

>>81585401
Ugh. And know you've gone and reminded me of Evil Percy Jackson. This is why I miss the Wonder Rogues, because the new ones hack writers come up with suck.
>>
>>81585789

for free or for money
>>
>>81583410
and less than at times
but it really depends
some do it to feel cute and hot, some are dressing up for clubs, and sometimes its just a really hot fucking day and you want to wear as little as possible
shit, i took out the trash shirtless once because i couldnt be bothered

also not just a 'Merica thing, carribian countries actually do this more often, the hot climate there allows it
>>
>>81583933
OPs image is actually a dress code for a lot of places. And not just night clubs but bars and lounges too. And this is in Canada where it gets cold as fuck
>>
>>81584541
In hard core ones your sub has to go get the drinks. But in some sort of humiliating way, like as a dog.

Seen this actually.
>>
>>81585910
>west people really liked to be naked

>America not having a problem with "the evil" that is nudity
lol Okay. Unless you're talking about some place like Brazil.
>>
>>81586057
Shirts suck anyways.
>>
>>81586057
>carribian
I hope you drown
>>
>>81583410
Yes, it's the preferred choice of a whole generation of partying British slags.
Except in real life the ones who wear them are usually a dozen or two pounds heavier
>>
>>81585649
New York
>>
>>81585401

I haven't been keeping up with Wonder Woman, but wouldn't a bullet just bounce off her face anyway? They didn't seem to affect to scare the gods much when I was reading Azzarello.
>>
File: 1457322540548.jpg (52 KB, 509x382) Image search: [Google]
1457322540548.jpg
52 KB, 509x382
I thought this was jessica Jones or drew.

Then i read the thread.
Holy Fuuck I'm so sorry you ww fans have to suffer this badly.
You have my sympathies, movies w/e but the books are too important to be this bad. Gl /co/mrades
>>
>>81586230
>hating on tropical masterlands
>>
>>81586356
I'm not the one who butchered it
>>
>>81585956
>See, portraying Diana as the compassionate and loving person she was designed to be would get in the way of the "ME WARRIOR HATE MEN RRRRAAAAAAGH" headcanon that so many people have
God I hate this. Has Diana ever been depicted by Marston as hating men? (And Nazis don't count, that was war time.) I'm not really familiar with his WW (I plan on reading more of Wondy's original run sometime but haven't gotten to it yet). I've read certain books where she gets confused or angry at the way man's world works and the cultural differences, but I don't think I've ever outright read a book where she's hating on men because they are men. The only thing I've read that comes close to that is a couple passive aggressive statements she makes here and there in a few modern adaptations of her. Shit like "mansplaining" But I just figured those comics where written by morons or modern SJWs (not that there's a difference between the two).
>>
>>81586236
>live in New York
>can't afford $20 for coat check

you live in Jersey
>>
>>81586049
Preferably the former
>>
>>81586236
NYC here, I've never been to a club that charges more then $5 at the high end.

Of course, I go go goth clubs and metal shows; if you go to some trendy Meatpacking bar for Wall Street yuppies and the gold diggers that love them, you're gonna get charged through the nose.
>>
I really hope Finch won't be phoning it in on Batman quite like he did on this run.
>>
>>81586141
there's one near where I live that I've been curious about checking out, but all the information they provide about the place has this really snide, passive-aggressive 'singles are tolerated but this is for couples, sweety :)' undertone when they could just straight up say 'couples only' if it bothers them so much
>>
>>81583712
I'm reminded of that heineken commercial now.
>>
>>81586795
He's drawing it? Shit.
>>
>>81583410
>I dress in clothing to flaunt my sex
>YOU'RE A JERK FOR RECOGNIZING IT
Why is every female character written like an irredeemable cunt these days?
There should be a name for it, like Felicity Smoak Syndrome or something.
>>
>>81586102
>cold as fuck
Not in Quebec this year apparently.
>>
>>81589437
While this is often the case in comics, that page above is not an example.
When a woman dresses sexy to go out dancing she isn't always trying to attract men, and in fact much of the time it has nothing to do with that at all but has to do with making herself look pretty so she can prove to HERSELF that she can do it.
I challenge you to go into such a situation and see how a lot of the time they mostly spend time socializing with other girls and shooting guys down, NOT flirting with men.
You can see going it all the way back playing with Barbies as children; they get a lot of pure enjoyment from JUST the act of perfecting their outfits in a way that aesthetically appeals to them.
Think of it as continuing that game, only they themselves are the Barbie now. This is also why you don't often see girls with low self-esteem or poor body images of themselves wearing that stuff, because they don't fit how they think the outfit should ideally look on someone.

As a final note, once you can wrap your head around this literally everything else about women becomes easier to understand, and it's CRAZY how much stuff boils down to that particular mindset.
>>
>>81584118
i´m happy for you anon, spread the word
>>
>>81585461
what she dead?
>>
>>81589704
Oh I forgot; once you finally learn to recognize that not all women dressing up for sex appeal are actually TRYING to attract you, it becomes way easier to figure out which women you can score with.

You stop looking at their tits and ass and letting your dick doing all the thinking (which it does poorly) and start noticing the women who actually ARE trolling for hook-ups or are out there to find guys because you're not looking at their outfit and ARE observing their really obvious behavior differences from the others.
>>
>>81589704
Spoken like a true beta who never goes to a bar.
A+ post m8 I'm sure someone will pity sex you for sure.
>>
>>81584118

>mfw eddie finally got his coffee
>>
>>81589437
walking up to someone you don't know, putting your hand on their shoulder, and leaning in making kissy faces at them is jerk behavior full stop.
>>
>>81589807
No, I'm married.
Seriously just do this >>81589788!
I am not a particularly good looking guy, but as soon as I figured this shit out the entire thing became easy as fuck and I found my future wife.

Do you REALIZE how few men get this? Almost none of them! They're too busy thinking ALL of them will fuck them and getting shot down, and since you made a shitty post I'n pretty sure you're one of those guys that GETS shot down.
I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not waving it front of your face, I am legitimately trying to be helpful here.

Literally every heterosexual with a dick on this thread could go get laid TONIGHT if they just did this stuff. It's not a chest code to dating game or anything, but before you weren't even playing by the right fuckin' rules and that's why it never works out.

Just...trust me on this man.
It doesn't make any goddamn sense to me either but once you see it it's obvious as fuck.
>>
>>81589807
>most of what women do is for their own enjoyment rather than for the sake of men they don't know
>INCONCEIVABLE.jpg
>>
>>81589882
Have you ever been in a bar with a dance floor?
That's literally the only way to talk to someone unless you want to scream at the top of your lungs.
>>
>>81584118

Its not really about being nice or a jerk, it's about being attractive enough to have good looking kids and being financially secure to raise them with as much advantage in life as possible, the sooner people like me understand that, the easier it will be to accept our fate.
>>
>>81589988
See, that's it!
The cruel irony of it is that once you wrap your head around the concept that women have personal reasons for doing things that DON'T involve sex with you or even anything to do with you at all, you have not only figured out how to treat them like human beings but ALSO how to sexually exploit them with greater efficiency!
>>
>>81590020

Oh, here we go.
>>
>>81589999
you don't talk to people on the dance floor, you talk to them on the balcony where you don't have to yell everything
>>
>>81590020
Dude, you are wrong as fuck.
I am a boring-ass motherfucker who's got a regular-ass job that pays a regular-ass amount, and I've been married for three years.

Seriously man; >>81589704.
Just figure that out and suddenly getting laid isn't advanced science anymore, it's just something you can go do if you are even remotely capable of interacting with people normally and using your eyes.
If you don't believe me, go try it sometime; you have literally nothing to loose by going and thinking this way because you are already getting no action whatsoever.

I just want to help here; every time I see this stuff I want to ensure ALL nerds get laid so the next generation of people won't be so fucking retarded and because I WAS you guys once.
Just....uh, I dunno.
What the fuck have you got to loose?
>>
>>81590163
If it works out so why the fuck are you so desperate to share your "secrets" for?
>>
>>81590234
It's not a fucking secret you idiot!
Tons of guys get this shit, it's not rocket science!

I just want to help more comic book geeks and nerds get fucking laid already. I seriously feel like shit when I hear stories of loneliness on here and I just want to fucking help out and have some /co/mrades score some action!
If it makes you feel better, I don't even give a shit if you actually treat women better afterwords or treat them like shit or just use them for sex and then discard them, but there is NO REASON the only guys leaving with the girls who are putting out should be limited to the biggest retards on Earth like it is now.
>>
>>81583410
In clubs, yes.
>>
File: 11275896.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
11275896.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
>>81583494
>>
File: Rayne.jpg (112 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
Rayne.jpg
112 KB, 500x729
>>81589766

For about a week or so.
>>
>>81583410
That's right, women in the west wear shoes. Keeps them from getting disgusting rock hard callused feet.
>>
>>81583410
Yeah, is there something wrong with dressing nice to go dancing?
>>
>>81583712
Please I met my wifey at the club, shit hoes is everywhere, some of the freakiest bitches be at church every Sunday
>>
>>81584118
>implying you're not a jerk/asshole
>>
>>81584369
Fantasy? This sort of shit happens all the time in real life.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.