[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr Pavel, I'm Slipknot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Dr Pavel, I'm Slipknot.
>>
CRAWLING IN MY...

oh wait, wrong band
>>
Go fuck yourself /tv/.
>>
File: 2ee.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2ee.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Dr. Pavel, I'm Plane.
>>
File: slipknot.jpg (95 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
slipknot.jpg
95 KB, 500x323
We are Slipknot

>it will never be the late 90s again and get into a fist fight with a kid in a slipknot shirt cause he noticed my ac/dc shirt and said they suck
>i will never see a slipknot debut album at my friends house and put it on just to mock it but discover i actually like them a lot again

Nostalgia'd, I'm all out of enemas
>>
>>81584156
I unironically like The Subliminal Verses, It was my first album.
>>
>>81583357

Do you mind if I.... hang around?
>>
File: rangz.png (611 KB, 530x790) Image search: [Google]
rangz.png
611 KB, 530x790
>>81583357
EXPLODING THIS ARM
>>
>>81584884
>The Subliminal Verses
I was getting out of them at that point. I remember hearing their first album and then getting completely blown away once Iowa came out. By the time Subliminal Verses came out I was listening to heavier stuff and got disappointed they didn't keep going the Iowa direction.
>>
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
>>
File: I am Krypton.png (600 KB, 1278x533) Image search: [Google]
I am Krypton.png
600 KB, 1278x533
I was bred to be a warrior, Deadshot. Trained my entire life to master my senses. Where did you train? ON A FARM?
>>
>>81585096
>By the time Subliminal Verses came out I was listening to heavier stuff and got disappointed they didn't keep going the Iowa direction.

I felt the opposite, I loved the fact that they did more melodic stuff on that rather than go more extreme, some of the best songs from their first two albums have great little melodic hooks and choruses in between all the aggro stuff. Always liked my plague and left behind more than people = shit and heretic anthem.
>>
>>81583357
BOOMER?
>>
File: 1459131682124.jpg (110 KB, 874x488) Image search: [Google]
1459131682124.jpg
110 KB, 874x488
>>81583402
You can't' stop it. Nobody can
>>
Circle is a good song.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.