[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he being such an asshole to Lana this season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 650x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 650x412
Why is he being such an asshole to Lana this season?
>>
>>81582551
Asshole is his default mode.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>81582551
> this season
>>
Is episode 2 out already ?
>>
>>81582551
> This season
She's the mother of his child. He already won.
>>
File: this does not pac.png (823 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
this does not pac.png
823 KB, 1600x1600
>>81582551
>this season

Did you just start watching Archer?
>>
>to Lana
>this season
Actually, to everyone. Every season.
That's why we love this bastard so much.
>>
>>81582551
>this season
Just started watching and on season 1?
>>
File: 1457030645753.png (261 KB, 479x329) Image search: [Google]
1457030645753.png
261 KB, 479x329
>>81582551
because...that's his character?

he's always been an asshole to Lana
>>
>>81582551

Wait, there's a new season?
>>
>>81583598
its on putlocker and kat for a while, probably elsewhere by now
>>
It's a great, subtle (especially for this show) dynamic. If you're a fan of the show you know that Archer is already committed to Lana, but the "reboot" allows them to play around with expectations slightly. If you pay attention Archer is definitely just messing with Lana when flirting and being a sexual cad and relishing every minute of her annoyance.
>>
Look we all know how this goes, hes a dick, she gets pissed and gets him back, and they end up having makeup sex by the days end. Its just their thing. By the way......where is their kid? I mean Im not saying they need to drag her everywhere but I dont recall a mention
>>
Have you seriously watched all of the show up til this point and missed the fact that he's a horrible person with horrible problems?
>>
>>81588280
Actually theyre all terrible people. And thats why we love them.
>>
>>81587962
She was mentioned in the second episode
>>
>>81587935
>It's a great, subtle (especially for this show) dynamic. If you're a fan of the show you know that Archer is already committed to Lana, but the "reboot" allows them to play around with expectations slightly. If you pay attention Archer is definitely just messing with Lana when flirting and being a sexual cad and relishing every minute of her annoyance.

Seriously; the moment Lana is in actual danger, he puts himself in harm's way in order to protect her at his own expense. He has fun playing with Lana, but when push comes to shove, he cares more about her than he cares about himself. For someone so INTENSELY selfish and self-absorbed as him, that's a pretty massive thing.
>>
>>81588329
I love the show, for cereal. But people always have a huge blind spot for a main character's flaws.
>>
>>81582551

he's turning into his mother in close proximity to a baby.

it's genetic.
>>
>>81582551
Because she deserves it.
Who the fuck does like Lana?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.