[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He wasn't even there to see her go ;___; That was the saddest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: being Quentin is suffering.jpg (52 KB, 468x436) Image search: [Google]
being Quentin is suffering.jpg
52 KB, 468x436
He wasn't even there to see her go ;___;

That was the saddest part in all of this
>>
He's never there to see his kids die.

He's pretty shitty at protecting daughters.
>>
I'm happy that it wasn't him, but I'm sad now because he's going to be dead inside.
>>
>>81567456
>he collapsed before he even got into her room
>>
>>81566081
>all these anons that like battered wives, continued on after season 3
You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
Maybe he could become The Punisher but for DC>
>>
>>81566081
At least he'll know that Laurel was an Olicity shipper in the end.
>>
>>81568054
so batman?
>>
>>81568054
>>81568243
Midnighter. Which'll be weird.
>>
>>81568262
He's got the stubble.
>>
>>81566081
>lost his job for a court case that's no longer happening
>arrested so that his daughter could infiltrate a prison to stop the bad guy
>daughter killed during the battle
>probably won't get justice within the law

If this isn't The Question's origin story I won't be surprised because Guggenheim is awful.
>>
>>81568054
>>81568262
>>81568306

What the fuck is wrong with you. This is Arrow we're talking about. Not The Flash or literally any other show where the writers care.
>>
>>81566081
>daaad? dad? is that you?
>yes my baby, be strong
>Dad, i can't be strong, you have to be strong, i need to ask you something
>tell me baby (crying), anything, anything you say, but please don't leave me
>Dad, you need to protect Felicity. The city will need her, promise me, you will give your life to protect her, she is the key to all
>i promise my love, i promise
>>
File: QmEfzuC.jpg (98 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
QmEfzuC.jpg
98 KB, 1600x900
>guggenhack stabbing Quentin's heart and using his daughters last word to shill Olicity
>>
>>81566081
Quentin is easily the best guy in the whole show and he keeps getting kicked in the ribs. I just want him to catch a break. I want to be a guest writer for an episode where ratings increase exponentially, then they just ask me to stay on as a regular, to which I would say yes, under the condition they fire all Olicity shippers.
>>
>Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the team struggle to come to terms with Laurel’s (Katie Cassidy) death, especially Diggle (David Ramsey) who is overwhelmed with guilt for choosing to believe Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) had changed. Meanwhile, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead
>>
>>81572632
Oh fuck I forgot Nyssa for a moment. Is there any hope that she'll be the actual new Canary and not the cybernetic show destroyer?
>>
>>81566081

The worst part is, Guggenheim has apparently said he "doesn't remember" why he, yet again, took one of Quentin Lance's daughters away without letting him say goodbye.
>>
File: CfZxhbJWIAQIBs3.jpg_orig.jpg (78 KB, 1445x479) Image search: [Google]
CfZxhbJWIAQIBs3.jpg_orig.jpg
78 KB, 1445x479
>>81572670
>Is there any hope
nope
>>
>>81572753
>When Felicity's not on screen, everyone should be asking "Where's Felicity?"
>>
>>81572632
>A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead
F E L I C I T Y
>>
>>81572753
>Felicity has been absent from the team lately

Yeah, in this last episode. Episode before it was more like "the team has been absent from Felicity." Fucking Thea had her own storyline this episode and nobody even noticed because they were too busy having Oliver and Diggle's weird bromance love triangle with Andy, and then killing off one of the best, most developed character.
>>
>implying she's dead
>>
>>81572776
Can you explain where this came from? It didn't literally happen in the show, did it?
>>
>>81566081
maybe he can go to a better tv show with better pay
>>
>>81572632
God fucking dammit
>>
File: 1458073150487.gif (942 KB, 253x216) Image search: [Google]
1458073150487.gif
942 KB, 253x216
>>81566081

Punished "Venom" Lance
>A man without daughters
>>
File: I've Been Here Too Long.jpg (12 KB, 333x279) Image search: [Google]
I've Been Here Too Long.jpg
12 KB, 333x279
>>81573690
>People on /co/ don't know all the Poochie lines by heart.

Why am I still here?
>>
>>81574166
>>81574171
Just to suffer?
>>
File: CUCKKKKK.jpg (77 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
CUCKKKKK.jpg
77 KB, 600x612
>>
>>81574248

DELETE THIS
>>
>>81574248
I wonder if anyone gave her crap on Twitter about that.
>>
>>81574248
Olicity has literally raped this series
>>
>>81574171
Sorry I didn't recognize a retrofitted Simpsons line.
>>
>>81566081
>>
>>81574248
>Watching this scene
>Thinking they might not actually kill laurel despite the rumors being true
>See Ollie break down seeing the photo
>She plugs in olicity
>Has a seizure out of no were during a "promise" we wont know about till next season
Just when i start to have a little hope its stomped on just like that. My fault really but still hurts.
>>
Next episode is when felicity is black canary due to sighting? I'm done
>>
Other than Felicity, is there a major/central character on Arrow who hasn't been absolutely shit on by life at this point?

Follow up question, who has it the worst? I'd say either Lance or Oliver.
>>
File: szj240151.jpg (38 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
szj240151.jpg
38 KB, 284x400
>>81574449
Don't worry about it child. It's not your fault, it's time's.
>>
>>81572632
jesus fucking christ
they're really gonna make felicity the black canary aren't they?
>>
>>81574306
The ones disappointed are disappointed with the writers, every dumbass who babbles on twitter is too pleased that their beloved ship is on its way back.
>>
>>81574672
Well Lance lost Sara twice and now Laurel as well, but Oliver actually had to watch both his mother and father die. He also lost Sara twice and now Laurel, but he witnessed Laurel dying. Also Shado, little Japanese boy, and now probably miss Russia. Being Ollie is suffering.
>>
>>81574780

probably

and Mr. Terrific will take over her responsibilities of hacking into stuff on the computer so that she can leave and be with the team

and then she'll get hurt, but not die, and Oliver will blame himself, and everyone will have to convince him it wasn't his fault
>>
>>81574949
Eveyone forgets Tommy ;_;
>>
It's clearly a fake-out people, she "died" to protect her father
>>
>>81574949
It's a mirakuru he hasn't killed himself yet.
>>
>>81575087
tfw everyone from his childhood is now gone
Tommy pulling a Sabo when?
>>
>>81577317
If Felicity is Black Canary, I say we go all Deathstroke and start an uprising.

What say you, /co/mraddes?
>>
>>81575087
Throw his decaying corpse into the pit.
He might be enough to bring back happiness to Oliver.
>>
How was she killed? I dropped this shit on season three.
>>
Oliver Queen is the cause of this man's pain and suffering.
>>
>dying words were telling ollie to get back with felicity

yet another character sacrificed to the alter of smoak
>>
>>81568306
>wanting Guggenheim and Mericle to ever get their hands on The Question
>>
>>81577815
She accidentally fell into the all consuming void of felicity
>>
>>81577815
Damien Darhk stabs her with an Arrow and she is rushed to the hospital. Everyone is distraught but when a doctor informs them she'll make a recovery everyone is relieved. Her and Oliver have a conversation and then she has a seizure and dies.
>>
>>81578325
Don't listen to this guy, he's lying. Deathstroke cuts her head off.
>>
>>81578391
That would've been incredible
>>
>>81577815
Zack Snyder decided he had enough and shot Mericle in her shoulder while she was jotting notes for the episode on paper. An ink blot fell over the note, making a line initially meant to say "Laurel is poised to be Felicity's bridesmaid" to be "Laurel is poisn Felicity" (as Mericle always starts sentences with Felicity first and rearranges the rest of the words around it). Guggenheim walked in and yanked the page from her hand and said "this is brilliant" and ran with it.
>>
>>81574477

This. It seems so bizarre that they killed one of Quentin's daughters... again, and killed off a canary... again.
>>
sup guys
>>
>>81579007
I've been seeing so many posts from places other than here about how decisive Laurel was but I feel like she got a lot less hate from everyone in the past two seasons.
>>
>>81579091
dude she's super decisive. You have to be when you're a ADA by day and a masked vigilante by night.
>>
>>81574248
>>81574523
So glad I stopped watching this turd.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.