[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to choose the ability to shrink or the ability to grow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: legends_023.jpg (86 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
legends_023.jpg
86 KB, 400x300
You have to choose the ability to shrink or the ability to grow. Which do you choose, and why?
>>
>>81558590
Do my clothes shrink with me? I'm gonna assume they do.

I pick shrink. You would get god tier hiding abilities, and you could fit so many places, transportation could get easier and you could sneak places really well!
>>
Grow, so I can rule the world.
>>
I'll grow just a little bit and live my life as an average-heighter.
>>
>>81558590
Grow, so no one will ever be able to ignore me again.
>>
>>81558590
Shrinking has less risks of you getting caught. If you become huge, the fuck are you going to do? Stomp around for a bit until the army takes you down. Case closed.
>>
>>81558590
Grow to become 10 feet tall and no more than that. Dominate in the NBA. Become rich and set for life.
>>
>>81558590
Depends. Can you grow back to your normal size or not?
>>
I would choose shrink, for reasons.
>>
>>81558590
shrink so my dick isn't too big
>>
>>81558590
>You have to choose the ability to shrink or the ability to grow
So you can either keep getting bigger and bigger or keep getting smaller and smaller but never return to the size you were? Neither seems particularly appealing.
>>
What do you think?

Grow of course. I'm not a sneaky filthy little pervert.
>>
File: PSR_B1509-58_full.jpg (300 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
PSR_B1509-58_full.jpg
300 KB, 3000x2250
>>81558590
Grow... Sure Shrinkman could try to crawl in your ear and stab your brain to death, but before they finish you just outgrow their capacity to do meaningful damage.

Soon enough your immune system is fucking them up even at their normal size and even a nuke just itches, while you can just keep going up.

I've NO idea what happens if they try to shrink down to the Planck length, but I'm not sure I want to find out either.

The only 'eventual' problem I'd run into growing (aside form a lack of breathable air or temperature regulation which should honestly kill Shrinkman long before it hurts me) is that eventually your nervous system signaling is going to need to outrun lightspeed just to finish a thought before the century ends.
>>
>>81559076
Bruh, there are like a billion problems with growing huge. Even people who are like 8 feet tall die early because of all the problems they face.
>>
>>81558834
This desu
>>
>>81559177
And another billion from being too small. Square-Cube law fucks you from both ends so I was assuming we were ignoring biological needs as a given.

Eventually though you're going to run into hard physics with shit like "We are going to have to make him out of *tiny* molecules" and avoid getting to close to electronics, a lot sooner than "we don't even theoretically know of any material with the tensile strength to withstand these forces"
>>
>>81558834
same familia
>>
File: giantessboobcrush.jpg (64 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
giantessboobcrush.jpg
64 KB, 560x420
Small, just so I can interact with giant women. Also, assuming my clothes don't change size, it'd be much cheaper to deal with getting small. Plus I could custom make some small ones or just use barbie clothes or something.
>>
Introducing, size man. His powers include becoming so huge that he collapses under his own weight. He can only do this trick once.
>>
>>81558590
Shrinking is definitely the superior choice.

I like giant heroes and villains, but I wouldn't want to be one. You cause too much attention and property damage and depending on your size you wouldn't be all that dangerous either. Like even if you were 500 feet tall you're nothing a good carpet bombing can take care of.

Shrinking lets you be discreet and makes you less of a menace and more of an urban myth. If they want to dissect me they have to find my tiny ass first.
>>
Shrinking, if I could pull some of the stunts silver-age Atom pulled. He was almost as ridiculously broken as silver-age Flash.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.